Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
oficial logo of News Agency Prensa Latina
name of Prensa Latina

NEWS

Palestina-1-768x432-1.jpg

Bangladesh for global action against Israel’s occupation of Palestine​

Dhaka, Jul 28 (Prensa Latina) Bangladesh reportedly urged the UN Security Council to enact concrete and consistent measures to end Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine.

• July 28, 2023
  • CDT11:42 (GMT) -0400
As acting chairman of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), Ambassador Muhammad Abdul Muhith demanded urgent action at a United Nations meeting to ensure lasting peace and justice for the Palestinians, according to The Dhaka Tribune.

The Bangladesh permanent representative to the UN also reaffirmed his country’s support for the Palestinian people and expressed great concern over the rapidly deteriorating situation in the occupied territories.

He referred to the recent escalations by Zionist troops in the Jenin refugee camp, which resulted in dozens of civilian casualties, including women and children, as well as widespread destruction of vital civilian infrastructure.

Muhith strongly condemned these aggressions, which, he said, not only violate the most basic human rights of Palestinians, but also undermine their access to essential services, erode their potential for economic development and represent a serious affront to their human dignity.

For the diplomat, the lack of action against these atrocities encourages Israel to continue to violate international law, making it necessary to establish accountability.

On behalf of the OIC, the ambassador demanded a complete end to all settlement activities and a full, transparent and independent investigation into the crimes perpetrated against the Palestinian people.

We should train Palestinian youths in our military academy so that they can fight against the fascist Israeli army in the occupied territories.

Listen!

They don’t give a shit about Bangladesh. Why do you cry for them so much.

Israel and the Arabs deserve each other.

Just stay away from both sets of fascists.

Bangladesh should get closer to Africa and the South Americans. Bangladesh could achieve food security that way.

Bangladesh has a good reputation in both of these continents.

Listen!

Bangladesh should get closer to Africa and the South Americans. Bangladesh could achieve food security that way.

Middle-East is the center of Islam. We, the Bangladeshis, cannot remain oblivious to the fact that the holiest places of Islam are situated in the Middle East. Israel is the biggest threat to Islam and we must help the Palestinians to fight against the monster called Israel.

lol, I think we Pakistanis should stay out of Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

But I think two state solution and make Jerusalem an international city is the best solution to the problem.

We should train Palestinian youths in our military academy so that they can fight against the fascist Israeli army in the occupied territories.

You should train Indian muslims too to fight the Hindu fascists.

lol, I think we Pakistanis should stay out of Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

But I think two state solution and make Jerusalem an international city is the best solution to the problem.

Why should Pakistan stay out? We are the only Muslim nuclear power that can fight the jews.

The Whole of Palestine belongs to the Palestinians.

Jews should go back to Europe from where they were kicked out by the Nazis.

Listen!

Our recent history tells a different story. We sent thousands to Palestine in the 80's infact their was a whole Bangladeshi regiment and not to forget Bosnia. Shiekh Mujib and Yassar Arafat were good friends.

I don't agree with meddling in foreign politics but what's the harm in supporting a just cause?

Our recent history tells a different story. We sent thousands to Palestine in the 80's infact their was a whole Bangladeshi regiment and not to forget Bosnia. Shiekh Mujib and Yassar Arafat were good friends.

I don't agree with meddling in foreign politics but what's the harm in supporting a just cause?

There are no greater just cause than feeding your own people.

Palestinians in refugee camps have better provisions than most middle class Bangladeshis.

Nice trick of BAL to get public sympathy in political crucial moment!

As a Muslim I've full sympathy and support for my fellow Palestinian brothers!

But when BAL fascist regime shed crocodile tear in a crucial time of Bangladeshi politics, then surely it's only to draw public attention, to prove that they are with Muslims !

In reality they are Hindutva slaves; so people shouldn't be deceived by any BAL trick!

Palestinians in refugee camps have better provisions than most middle class Bangladeshis.
You talk like you visited the Palestinian refugee camps in person. A big portion of Bangladeshi middle class own a car. Do the Palestinians in the refugee camps own cars?

Palestinian issue should be left for the Arabs to handle. Arabs don't give two fvks about us and they are some of the most xenophobic people on earth including the Palestinians. We have 170 million Muslims in BD to take care of, taking care of them is looking after Muslims enough given our capability.

Palestinian issue should be left for the Arabs to handle. Arabs don't give two fvks about us and they are some of the most xenophobic people on earth including the Palestinians. We have 170 million Muslims in BD to take care of, taking care of them is looking after Muslims enough given our capability.
Bangladesh is the 3rd largest muslim country in the world. We have some responsibilities toward the muslim world.

Back
Top Bottom