What's new

Bangladesh for global action against Israel’s occupation of Palestine

Listen!

They don’t give a shit about Bangladesh. Why do you cry for them so much.

Israel and the Arabs deserve each other.

Just stay away from both sets of fascists.

Bangladesh should get closer to Africa and the South Americans. Bangladesh could achieve food security that way.

Bangladesh has a good reputation in both of these continents.
Why do white folks and their slaves cry for the Jews and not turn a blind eye? What gives the Jews the right to commit attrocities and get away with it?

Why do white folks and their slaves cry for the Jews and not turn a blind eye? What gives the Jews the right to commit attrocities and get away with it?

White folks don’t give a shit about Jews.

They just use the Jews to beat muslims

Bangladesh is the 3rd largest muslim country in the world. We have some responsibilities toward the muslim world.

Responsibilities are reciprocal, not one way. Have you met many Arabs? If you haven't you have no idea what you are talking about.

There are no greater just cause than feeding your own people.

Palestinians in refugee camps have better provisions than most middle class Bangladeshis.

You're right. The Palestinians are wearing Armani and Hugo Boss whilst the Rohingyans have nothing to wear.
Again my point was there's no problem supporting a just cause.

Responsibilities are reciprocal, not one way. Have you met many Arabs? If you haven't you have no idea what you are talking about.

Arab states are the biggest jokers to ever exist.

You're right. The Palestinians are wearing Armani and Hugo Boss whilst the Rohingyans have nothing to wear.
Again my point was there's no problem supporting a just cause.

Arab states are the biggest jokers to ever exist.

The citizens are a bigger joke and tragedy.

Lazy and racist buggers and highest diabetics

I had the opportunity to meet a few Arabs in the USA. One of them was a F-15 pilot. I found them friendly.

I had the opportunity to meet a few Arabs in the USA. One of them was a F-15 pilot. I found them friendly.

I met numerous, most are trash. It's corroborated by our brethren who work in the gulf. Don't shed too much tears for the Arabs they don't share same sympathy for us. We have 170 million of our own downtrodden, we should focus on them.

I met numerous, most are trash. It's corroborated by our brethren who work in the gulf. Don't shed too much tears for the Arabs they don't share same sympathy for us. We have 170 million of our own downtrodden, we should focus on them.
From your post, I surmise that you had a bad experience with the Arabs.

If you are an alien that it come to Earth for first time and see how Israel is talked in internet forums, you'd think that Israel is a superpower of 50% world population and 90% world GDP.

Hasbaras work, I guess.

Thank you Bangladesh for the reminder.

The Arab-Palestinian conflict can be resolved and must be resolved. It is inhumane to exploit a small dispute to make an eternal conflict worth its own eternal economy.

If you are an alien that it come to Earth for first time and see how Israel is talked in internet forums, you'd think that Israel is a superpower of 50% world population and 90% world GDP.

Hasbaras work, I guess.
An alien would think Israel is responsible for all death and horror in the world when it would watch the news.

Such an irrelevant conflict with barely any casualties yet Muslims and leftists choose to focus on this instead of conflicts with millions of dead in the Islamic world.

An alien would think Israel is responsible for all death and horror in the world when it would watch the news.

Such an irrelevant conflict with barely any casualties yet Muslims and leftists choose to focus on this instead of conflicts with millions of dead in the Islamic world.

It depends whether the alien has a conscious or not.

You are assuming the alien isn’t a greedy exploitative shit bag. Who practices predatory lending and confiscates people’s lands.

Average Muslim has a red line on the above. Your average Hinduvta or Zionist doesn’t.

That gives them an edge.

Predatory lending is punishable by death in the old Bible and the Koran.

But in the Middle Ages Christendom decided to ditch it which gave the Zionist an opening.

In India, same thing happened during British rule - giving the Hindus the leg up.

Muslims accept that abstention from haram activities puts them at a disadvantage financially. But average Muslim seems ok with it.

Even they ignore their own "blood brothers" conflicts like Yemen.

And Western leftists have nearer all the African conflicts with a lot more killed, but they dont care neither.

A Palestinian killed have 100x more news headlines than a Yemeni or African killed.

Back
Top Bottom