What's new

Bangladesh Intelligence and RAW carry out joint operation in Dhaka

:rofl: The nation with the world's greatest share of poor thinks it is a supahpowah. I have heard this countless times from indians: wee aar pouerful and vary bigg laik Amerika.. :rofl:.. man the inferiority complex, it's just too funny!

Pakistanis are a more respectable bunch. So many indians I know here had reservations about being called "brown", one even told me he's more yellow than brown. No Pakistani here ever cared about being called brown even though they have a lighter complexion.

You guys are a joke on the face of the world. Your economy is booming only because since 90's you have started doing all the lowly jobs that white people won't do.:rofl:

Oh comon dude we know we are not super power, i mean to control bangladesh one doesnot need to be super power:rofl::rofl: even burma can give u guys sleepless nights..

Oh yeah we ppl have been doing the whiteman's lowly jobs..Wait a minute lowly jobs?? i mean what are lowly jobs??working in a call centre or working in the IT industry??lowly jobs??:disagree::disagree:

Check out what most of the NRI's in america do for livelyhood??90% have top jobs on the contrary what do bangals do in foreign countries??Cabbie wala,store keepers anh heck not to mention what u guys do in ur brotherly Muslim countries(middle east malaysia) cleaning toilets,sweepers,home maids etc etc..

well leave it,work is something which is done to make one's life better, and if sweeping, cleaning toilets is going to make ppl reach the list of most richest in the world i wouldn't mind..

All of you are forgetting that millions of life from both of this countries are working hard and sending there hard earned cash to your own countries. While what are you doing ? If you say they are lowly lifes then do you want to prove you are a superior race? Its quite funny if indians try to prove Bengalis drive cabs and they work in call center. I've been to a few places and everywhere I see most of the workers are from south india. Its the same picture from singapore to dubai. Go there and see for yourself.

Anyways bak to the topic 'bout the lame RAW

All of you are forgetting that millions of life from both of this countries are working hard and sending there hard earned cash to your own countries. While what are you doing ? If you say they are lowly lifes then do you want to prove you are a superior race? Its quite funny if indians try to prove Bengalis drive cabs and they work in call center. I've been to a few places and everywhere I see most of the workers are from south india.Its the same picture from singapore to dubai. Go there and see for yourself.

Anyways bak to the topic 'bout the lame RAW

No its not to prove that bangals are cabbies or the bangals do lowly jobs..I mean what there to prove some thing which is a known fact..

I mean both BD's and indians work in foreign countries, while indians are the one among the richest bangals live in shanties and among the poor (USA,UK any where in the west).anyways it doesnot matter what u do until it is not unlawful.I mean if cleaning toilets can make u the richest and if u r ok with that work what wrong with that work, and its nice to see all the bangals who work in middle east have the same attitude.

And AFA topic is concerned it feel sick when a bunch of bangals jump over actions taken against a terror organisation. What do u guys what with india enemity of friendly relations it is upto u guys wh has to decide.India knows that it is not america but bangladesh has to get its fact right that it comes no where close to India, so this bully attitude wont work, u guys want something from us better earn it.

and mind u it was this lame RAW who gave u guys ur independence in alms..

I don't know why the guy above integra proving himself to be such a jerk.

Also next time you type something like 'bangals' I'm gonna report you for making derogatory remarks at me.

Last edited:
[Edit: so heterogeneous ethnicity means.. look down upon eastern part? racism again?) Okay okay, what ever you define yourself to be. lol. For me, Bangali above all. :D (not that you'd care). But by your analysis, it seems the whole world is one big race. :D:D

bold part thingy: Yes, i was talking about inferiority complex. Not just skin color as a topic, as if I give a **** about it.

No heterogeneous means it's an amalgam of Indo-Aryan, Austro-Asiatic and Dravidians where none retained their original flair. In a broader picture, it quite represents whole sub-continent or Desis as well. There's nothing racist in it, only academic. Also the reason of not looking down isn't our nobility but being the same colour as of our Eastern neighbour(just making myself clear).

Yes you were talking about inferiority complex, but according to you, basis of that inferiority is being brown or browner(sic) than Pakistanis or something like that. Also I don't know who is that entity called 'Indian'! Is he/she an Indian from Coimbatore? Or Siliguri? Or Amritsar? Pune? Kohima? They all seem to suffer from same inferiority complex!

Last edited:
No its not to prove that bangals are cabbies or the bangals do lowly jobs..I mean what there to prove some thing which is a known fact..

I mean both BD's and indians work in foreign countries, while indians are the one among the richest bangals live in shanties and among the poor (USA,UK any where in the west).anyways it doesnot matter what u do until it is not unlawful.I mean if cleaning toilets can make u the richest and if u r ok with that work what wrong with that work, and its nice to see all the bangals who work in middle east have the same attitude.

And AFA topic is concerned it feel sick when a bunch of bangals jump over actions taken against a terror organisation. What do u guys what with india enemity of friendly relations it is upto u guys wh has to decide.India knows that it is not america but bangladesh has to get its fact right that it comes no where close to India, so this bully attitude wont work, u guys want something from us better earn it.

What kinda brain washing did you go through dude? RAW gave us independence?:yahoo:
O yeah i remember we were just drinking tea and coffee while you guys came to save us from total abomination. We didn hav fighters you know they were all busy flying kites.
We respect your help but than you come to take credits we just giv you:hitwall:

U better mind ur own F$king business and stop jerking..

And AFA BANGAL is concerned dont teach me thaht its derogatory i know what im typing would be happy if u can prove that bangal is a derogatory term ...u seem to be a pseudo bengali who doesnot know about bangla..heck even national anthem of bangladesh is AMAR Sonar bangla even bangladesh is bangla its not bengal or bengali...Go moron go and complaint:rofl::rofl:

Now Playing : Iron Maiden - Can I play with Madness

What kinda brain washing did you go through dude? RAW gave us independence?:yahoo:
O yeah i remember we were just drinking tea and coffee while you guys came to save us from total abomination. We didn hav fighters you know they were all busy flying kites.
We respect your help but than you come to take credits we just giv you:hitwall:

I'm not sure why would any Indian want to claim Raw gave independence to Bangladesh. That necessarily proves cliched Pakistani claim that Bangladesh struggle for Independence was Indian evil plot and there was no atrocities done to Bangladeshis.

This, and some other posts from this person makes me wonder about his nationality all together! :what:

I think you should play Six feet under: Victim of the paranoid(has more metal in it:P)

Last edited:

Ok here it goes. One of my Mafia friend just back from Dubai Jail. He said they had to clean the bathroom in turn but anybody who willing to take the job of others can do so by charging the other inmates. Its the Andhra people from India are the one who always do it for money so that everybody including sub sharans could go to sleep in peace.

Ooops.. :whistle:

I'm not sure why would any Indian want to claim Raw gave independence to Bangladesh. That necessarily proves cliched Pakistani claim that Bangladesh struggle for Independence was Indian evil plot and there was no atrocities done to Bangladeshis.

This, and some other posts from this person makes me wonder about his nationality all together! :what:

Bangladesh's struggle for freedom was genuine but they did not have a menas to acquire freedom from pakistan and that is what RAW has given to Mukti Bahaini..

i care a heck wat pakistan thinks ..3 million bangals were massacared then only RAW and indian government stepped in..we provided bangladesh selter and helped them gain independence ...and what did we gain in return bangladesh gave selter to HUJI,ULFA,NDLF etc etc and now thaht some sane bangldeshi is cleaning th ess and reducing the trust defecit bangals here are jumping as there soilders are being arrested..

and MR abir dont care about my nationality i or rather my whole ancestors were from india(purilia) can u care to elaboate which part of bangal do u guys come from and how long are u guys staying in india??

and MR abir dont care about my nationality i or rather my whole ancestors were from india(purilia) can u care to elaboate which part of bangal do u guys come from and how long are u guys staying in india??

Well, here goes typical Ghoti mentality. You guys took WB back to stone ages. Anybody non Ghoti is welcome back in Bangladesh if they could tolerate the crowd :smitten::smitten:

Well, here goes typical Ghoti mentality. You guys took WB back to stone ages. Anybody non Ghoti is welcome back in Bangladesh if they could tolerate the crowd :smitten::smitten:

What has Ghotis to do with him? He can't even spell Bengal right and says he's from 'purilia', probably another case of mistaken identity or 3rd generation immigrants identity crisis! As I told you people earlier Ghoti-Bangal revelry is only relevant to football match.

And West-Bengal progressing very fast! Best part is, we don't have to deal with Rajakars anymore! ;-)

So you clam yourself Bengali and we are Bangali?? How many times more you ghotis need to kisss the a$$ of british. I thought your master left you in 1947.

Do your home work again, its the so called 'ghoti' that led the movements against British through out India. The anti-british movements also started from mainly kolkata.

you ghotis need to kisss the a$$ of british.

Your post has been reported. Let see....

Whf,Its purulia not purilia!..and can you please tell us the last time you visited your motherland and did something for your country like buying an indian item from a western shop,its not that hard ,is it?...fighting on the keyboard for a nation alien to you aint just worth it.when you dont know that half of kolkata is bangal.lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom