What's new

Bangladesh is Purchasing Two more Submarines

Can you guys stop it. It's really embarrassing, the level of stupidity being displayed by these whimsical ideas.

Really? Is India not an abberration in itself?

Mark my words, India will split before it's 100th birthday in 2047 - it is only a legal entity and not a nation like BD or France for example.

No need for war, just wait for India to disintegrate and absorb the good bits like NE.

Borders have always been fluid and nation-states come and go in history.

Anything beyond that is pure conjecture.

In 2017 talking about splitting Indian territory and sharing land with china is beyond retarded.

For that matter I hope in 2047 portions of Bangladesh are NOT under water.

Living in your fantasy bubble son? Wake up to the reality. Moron! You seem to think the world revolves around what you say and think. We got ourselves a Johnny Lever here guys, complete joker.

How about this...
BD strengthening navy, arm force, in time to take West Bengal back to where it belongs with Bangladesh, and NE :D now go cry in the corner! BD secret mission going on, you Indians say it 20-30million Bangladeshis in WB/Assam. Well, thanks for the survey, good to see our mujahideens are working on the long term goal - Greater-Bangladesh :)

Buzz off kiddo....what an idiot..

You guys are farting is fine, just don't try to act like farting is something serious to discuss about.

Ever looked on a map?

BD tanks need to drive 20km from NW BD to reach Nepal. Once this is done, your whole NE is cut off from the rest of
India.

First BD needs to remain on the map before driving those tanks. :)

Makes sense to only take the parts with at least 50% Muslims that border BD for W Bengal.

NE states are an abberation for the aberration that is India. In due course they will become part of BD and China, with BD absorbing the largest share.

InshAllah in time :)
Now, in the meantime we keep improving our army and navy, quietly go on about our business, keep improving the economy and infrastructure development, lets not care or bother if no one rate us nor see us as a threat, then pounce on them when they least expected it.Good job Hasina two more submarines, need to get more and more. Army needs to be least 500k+ active, 300k reserve by 2030 would be good,maybe more. Need more Weapons.

Really? Is India not an abberration in itself?

Mark my words, India will split before it's 100th birthday in 2047 - it is only a legal entity and not a nation like BD or France for example.

No need for war, just wait for India to disintegrate and absorb the good bits like NE.
:eek:Mark your words? Who would mark words of an internet troll. Let alone a Bangla.

Stop talking like Lincoln.

Makes sense to only take the parts with at least 50% Muslims that border BD for W Bengal.

NE states are an abberation for the aberration that is India. In due course they will become part of BD and China, with BD absorbing the largest share.

Meanwhile BoB is rising to absorb BD. :)

Can you guys stop it. It's really embarrassing, the level of stupidity being displayed by these whimsical ideas.

By 2030 BD will surpass America in GDP (per capita) if the US population grows by 10% per year from now & BD's decrease by 15% per year...besides BDians are pole vaulting to Indian territory as well so you can add extra decrease to the population while the remittances would increase exponentially in the said years.....!!

Meanwhile BoB is rising to absorb BD. :)

Well 1m projected sea level rise(by 2100) will absorb 17% of BD if nothing is done.

Something is being done and more will be done in future. Heard about the extra land being created by
sedimentation flowing down from Himalayas? BD is larger now than in 1971.

InshAllah in time :)
Now, in the meantime we keep improving our army and navy, quietly go on about our business, keep improving the economy and infrastructure development, lets not care or bother if no one rate us nor see us as a threat, then pounce on them when they least expected it.Good job Hasina two more submarines, need to get more and more. Army needs to be least 500k+ active, 300k reserve by 2030 would be good,maybe more. Need more Weapons.

The first part of your second sentence was AWESOME. The rest of the post makes you sound like your still in junior high.

Please let's not give fuel to these Indian trolls.

The first part of your second sentence was AWESOME. The rest of the post makes you sound like your still in junior high.

Please let's not give fuel to these Indian trolls.

No the only person giving fuel to Indian trolls is you.

Indians are jobless losers who have nothing better to do than hang around BD forum all day. No BD person hangs around Indian forums for even 5 minutes

I suggest you read up on history and see what has happened to all legal entities like India in the past. Nearly every single one has disintegrated before even reaching 100 years. There is no reason why India is not bound to go the same way.

Well 1m projected sea level rise(by 2100) will absorb 17% of BD if nothing is done.

Something is being done and more will be done in future. Heard about the extra land being created by
sedimentation flowing down from Himalayas? BD is larger now than in 1971.

It will happen in 2030. :)

Indians are jobless losers who have nothing better to do than hang around BD forum all day.

Et Tu Brute!!!! :cray::cray:

I must tell you that I have a decent Job.....the thing is that TV not working & after i come home I can't watch "Kapil Sharma's Show" for entertainment....BD "DEFENSE" section makes a gud substitute......

Let me tell you this....God has done only Two things right in this world....

1. Make this Earth.
2. Make a BD Defense Section on PDF!!!

For everything else.....there is only COMPLAINS!!

Last edited:
No the only person giving fuel to Indian trolls is you.

Indians are jobless losers who have nothing better to do than hang around BD forum all day. No BD person hangs around Indian forums for even 5 minutes

I suggest you read up on history and see what has happened to all legal entities like India in the past. Nearly every single one has disintegrated before even reaching 100 years. There is no reason why India is not bound to go the same way.

In regards to your first sentence. How do?

How so I meant to say?

Back
Top Bottom