What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
If India loves BAngladeshis so much as they claim, why the hell those BSF keep shooting BD people jump over the fence just make their ends meet in India? Indian always lie

So did u welcome illegal people coming into ur country. Bangladeshis kindly note this. Since China is prosperous than India, kindly pole vault directly into China. Indians shall help in free transit to China.

Who are you? Official spokesperson for Japan, SK, Taiwan? As usual you ran away from the post I quoted before unable to reply with ur tail between ur legs.
Its my mistake trying to debate with idiots .

Is that the great Tamil king in your avatar??? :)

Be careful, Modi may round you up with them as well and ship along... :)
na re baba after all ami toh r lungidhari bangaldeshi noi.i am an Indian Bengali and hence Mr.Modi won't do a thing to me as he knows that Bengalis are the backbone of India,but i can't say the same about the illegal BD lungis..:omghaha:

na re baba after all ami toh r lungidhari bangaldeshi noi.i am an Indian Bengali and hence Mr.Modi won't do a thing to me as he knows that Bengalis are the backbone of India,but i can't say the same about the illegal BD lungis..:omghaha:

Even though Modi has a thing against those hindus who eats cows.. (i mean they look different than higher caste)

Is that the great Tamil king in your avatar??? :)

He looks better than you in any day.

This @iajdani is a Jamaati poster in PDF. My dear Indian brothers, please don't misunderstood Bangladeshis. Bangladesh is a liberal country. BNP-Jamaat had a master plan to make our country a terrorist Taliban country during Khaleda's regime. You people just should red list that Khaleda Zia in your list of terrorist leaders.

Even though Modi has a thing against those hindus who eats cows.. (i mean they look different than higher caste)
man you are forgetting one thing that the Bengali people don't eat cows rather most of us respect and revere that animal for providing us with milk.so you failed again,you see....:rofl::rofl:
on a serious note,do you guys also wear lungis while going to work:lol:

He looks better than you in any day.

This @iajdani is a Jamaati poster in PDF. My dear Indian brothers, please don't misunderstood Bangladeshis. Bangladesh is a liberal country. BNP-Jamaat had a master plan to make our country a terrorist Taliban country during Khaleda's tenure. You people just should red list that Khaleda Zia in your list of terrorist leaders.

Now you are for a beauty contest.. !!! hahahaha...
Are you wearing pink now a days??? :)

man you are forgetting one thing that the Bengali people don't eat cows rather most of us respect and revere that animal for providing us with milk.so you failed again,you see....:rofl::rofl:
on a serious note,do you guys also wear lungis while going to work:lol:

Well, lungi is not originally our dress. We used to wear Dhuti but once we found the true God then people thought of Dhuti being a vulgure dress which exposes the most of the lower part of the body including balls. So they found a better alternative close to native culture are lungis and Pajamas. Now a days pajamas and pants are getting more popular and lungis will get extinct like what happen to dhutis.

If you don't have any decent look to post your face on avatar. Don't post it. Honestly just look at your avatar. Its my request to you.

I just posted it for you to kiss my back.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom