What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we are in a better state than the dirt called West Bengal. LOL sometimes I wonder why West Bengal missed out from the group called BIMARUs, you guys should have perfectly fit there, or is it because the term was coined by a West Bengali? Everyone in the sub continent knows how the rest of India eyes West Bengal, they consider you as bunch of inferior beings. We have actually passed 24 years more of colonial rule (yes the East Pakistan period was no less than colonialism), but you, even after starting 24 years ahead and inheriting the inormous wealth and the developed Kolkata from the British, still lag behind us. And yeah, there must be more but I don't know much about this poor state called West Bengal as nobody really talk about you, even the Indian media doesn't consider you guys important enough to highlight West Bengal in their reports, forget about the international media.

Have you vented your frustration? Now line up in front of Visa office to get a free entry to West Bengal to get your knee fixed or appendix removed using our healthcare which run with our tax payers money.

Lag behind you? lay off the cough syrup and have a reality check. We are ahead of you in every sector of life.

Have you vented your frustration? Now line up in front of Visa office to get a free entry to West Bengal to get your knee fixed or appendix removed using our healthcare which run with our tax payers money.

Lag behind you? lay off the cough syrup and have a reality check. We are ahead of you in every sector of life.

Honestly, the people of West Bengal never gain media attention, they should be dubbed "the lost Indians", why is it Indian media is always showing the Punjabis or the North Indian ethnic groups, because they are light, fair and smell like rose petals.

See I still care about my West Bengali brothers (lol).

Dear Indian brothers, I may get banned soon here in PDF but keep fighting with terrorist Jamaatis who are maligning our country Bangladesh which is in its principle a secular peace loving country. Also they are a big threat to your country India as well. So if you defend Bangladesh you will indirectly defend India as well. Don't let Jamaati influence to rule here in PDF.

Last edited:
Dear Indian brothers, I may be banned soon here in PDF but keep fighting with terrorist Jamaatis who are maligning our country Bangladesh which is in its principle a secular peace loving country. Also they are a big threat to your country India as well. So if you defend Bangladesh you will indirectly defend India as well. Don't let Jamaati influence to rule here in PDF.

Lmaoooooo!!!!!!! "Also they are a big threat to your country India", Allah ei bondha reh basow

Honestly, the people of West Bengal never gain media attention, they should be dubbed "the lost Indians", why is it Indian media is always showing the Punjabis or the North Indian ethnic groups, because they are light, fair and smell like rose petals.

what are you talking about mate......

in development......kolkata is among the 4 metro cities of India
in sports.....you see kkr,dada,mohun bagan etc etc

westbengal's gdp is similar to bangladesh gdp......lone Indians....are you kidding or what

Thoda aur parishram karte toh is ganit parisksha mey uttirna ho jate! EPIC FAIL:coffee:

West Bengal GDP (nominal) = US$ 116.1 billion in 2012-13
Bangladesh GDP (nominal) = $116.4 billion in 2012-13

Industry In West Bengal, Information, About West Bengal's GDP Details
Bangladesh Home

You win by BDT 2300 crore :bunny: Congratulations:devil:
I'm not even delving into the population aspect.

Really disappointed to see that you are a feather of the same bird, the nominal GDP of Bangladesh stands at $153 billion, GDP swells, per capita income crosses $1,000 | Statistical agency starts calculations using 2005-06 as new base year , Bangladesh's economy is almost 1.5 times larger than that of West Bengal.

Why you have sword under such a holy kalima in your avatar? Please, if you have problem with others that's another issue but please don't give our religion Islam a terror image. You know what I mean.

Why you have sword under such a holy kalima in your avatar? Please, if you have problem with others that's another issue but please don't give our religion Islam a terror image. You know what I mean.

Only an idiot would ask this question and this further more reinforces the fact that you are not...Never mind.The sword was for defensive combat, our rasool used this in major battles during his presence for defense. Many of the non muslims at that time hated our rasool very much.

Who said the sword connotes terror? Part of the '5 K's' for the sikhs is Kara (Bangle) Kara and Kirpan, which means carrying a small compact knife around the neck or somewhere not sure, does it mean their religion is of terror, no it is a symbol for the hardship they have been through.

modi is coming lets see how AL handles the situation

And who are you to question my avatar? I put whatever I like.

And who are you to question my avatar? I put whatever I like.

Did I say you to remove it? Islam is not a property for you. Its for 150 million adherents who love Islam. Due to you guys extreme attitude regarding Islam you are defaming our Rasool by admitting Rasool spread Islam by sword, not by love and compassion. Don't give a terror image. Sword thing don't work in today's time. Love others. You will also be loved in return.

Actually yes, many apply for the Indian visa for medical treatments but their main destination is Chennai/Delhi etc, they just use West Bengal as a transit to pass, not to get the low class healthcare from West Bengal. And most of these people are from lower income families as good medical treatment in Bangladesh is a bit expensive compare to India. My cousin's driver just had a visit to India in this regard.

Well who I'm talking to, you guys love to be in delusion than be it, keep chewing the leftovers of British rule. Anyway, it will be a gigantic waste of time to argue with a West Bengali, you are not in the same level as we are, nobody really care about you guys, you are behind us and will remain so.

Did I say you to remove it? Islam is not only a property for you. Its for 150 million adherents who love Islam. Due to you guys extreme attitude regarding Islam you are defaming our Rasool by admitting Rasool spread Islam by sword, not by love and compassion. Don't give a terror image. Sword thing don't work in today's time. Love others. You will also be loved in return.

Firstly, I said who are you to question it, not remove it. Secondly, I never said our Rasool SAWS spreaded Islam by the sword, did I say that? No. Islam is everyone's property yes, when did I say it wasn't? I never gave a terror image, you perceive the sword to be a "terror image" while I see it as a symbol of hardship our Rasool SAWS went through for us. Khalaas.

Ah I see. Thanks for the explanation. :cheers:

Dalal is not traitor in meaning

Dalal means broker. But if someone call you dalal of foreign powers(who are anti national), then you obviously becomes traitor.

Firstly, I said who are you to question it, not remove it. Secondly, I never said our Rasool SAWS spreaded Islam by the sword, did I say that? No. Islam is everyone's property yes, when did I say it wasn't? I never gave a terror image, you perceive the sword to be a "terror image" while I see it as a symbol of hardship our Rasool SAWS went through for us. Khalaas.

Okay. keep your sword with you. Jannah is guaranteed. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom