What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Some Indian(s) must have really pissed you!
Guess my post was too outrageous....no worries ...that happened a year back...I felt like writing it down.:offpost:

I like to read a lot on foreign affairs...and a neutral balanced perspective always helps.
Shit....I'm preaching too much!

Can't a country as populous as BD have such narrow minded people?
Those two people shouldn't be a representative of Sylhet.
I like that place.....but get lost in the language....don't understand the "taan" most often.

Pissed of a "pilot" by calling a rickshaw...if you know what I mean.

I have seen people claiming natural calamities as God given gifts...since it "reduces population" :pissed:(I would explicitly mention that it was NOT in BD...to avoid flame wars:nhl_checking:)

Regionalism is too petty compared to this.:ph34r:

Anyways I'm posting off topic....ciao.

LOL I thought you just admitted that it was a fake story by you to troll, but seriously do you really think anyone would believe that? How can someone be racist against his own race?

Oh sorry, I need to use the Indian logic here! :lol:

Timurid? Oh sorry your martial race Punjabis who are of "Scythian" descent,

Yeah, I've seen the Indians in the UK that hop on public transport everyday smelling like god knows what, Ghee and a mix of hair oil not to mention they're Black as fudge. Dipjol? Not sure what that is. The Pakistanis, frankly I don't give a toss about what they think. IamBengali looks like a Bollywood fanatic.
LOL Bangladeshis are the poorest ethnic group in the UK...:rofl:

LOL I thought you just admitted that it was a fake story by you to troll, but seriously do you really think anyone would believe that? How can someone be racist against his own race?

Oh sorry, I need to use the Indian logic here! :lol:

Bhai...ami toh bhabchilam je aamra ek hi "race" er!

India logic rocks doesn't it:devil:?
I seriously dont want to convince you or Saiful. But I do maintain that I'm still not trolling.

On the topic:

Kindly share your thoughts on how Bangladesh should reduce whatever dependence it has on India...

@Saiful Islam
Rich Billionaire Bangladeshis putting poor Indians too shame!!!
Poverty rates among ethnic groups in Great Britain | Joseph Rowntree Foundation
LOL Bangladeshis are so poor just go too Tower Hamlets and Bethnal. Green and see those Bangladeshi billionaires living on benefits in two bedroom flats whereas go too Southall, Wembley, Alperton and see Indians in six bedroom houses. BtW those "smelly" coconut oil people are South Indians who have only started migrating for 10 years to UK hence there not that hygienic. What excuse have Bangladeshis got? You've been here for 50 years.

LOL Bangladeshis are the poorest ethnic group in the UK...

Sikhs are the most persecuted ethnic group in India! ;)

960px-Blue_Star.JPEG

We're making billions off kebab and curry houses. What's there to laugh at? Sylheti Muslim, correct, something you already no but pointlessly mentioning? Extreme religious trait? Where? Abuse? Lmao.
@LaBong
This picture is from Tower Hamlets in UK also known as Little Bangladesh.
Look at the luxury these Bangladeshis are living in!!!
2nbwu8p.jpg

One riot which happened in 1984!! Wow how persecuted are we! Beside being the richest religious group in India and having a Sikh prime minister. Little Bangladeshi needs his brain checked before he interferes in martial Punjabi and North Indian affairs.
But then again I'd be pissed if I looked like this.
102thqr.jpg

Last edited:
Look at how much delight the sub-human Bangladeshi race take in the misery of others.:rofl:
Don't make me start posting photos of 1971 when your lungi wearing brothers getting a spanking from your Muslim bothers. ;)
If it wasn't for Sikhs you wouldn't even be country.

Don't worry bro, not all Bangladeshis are ungrateful. The ones on PDF are a special kind.

bangladesh_08.jpg

Look at how much delight the sub-human Bangladeshi race take in the misery of others.
Don't make me start posting photos of 1971 when your lungi wearing brothers getting a spanking from your Muslim bothers.

We Bangladeshis have already separated from Pakistan in 1971, what about you sikhs? You are still slaving for them who persecuted you! Seriously, you sikhs are epic! :lol:

We Bangladeshis have already separated from Pakistan in 1971, what about you sikhs? You are still slaving for them who persecuted you! Seriously, you sikhs are epic! :lol:
LOL, we are slaving as richest religious group, prime minister, chief of army and many other posts. You have a weird definition of slavery. I thought Bangladeshis would have experience of slavery from your East Pakistan masters. ;)

LOL, we are slaving as richest religious group, prime minister, chief of army and many other posts. You have a weird definition of slavery. I thought Bangladeshis would have experience of slavery from your East Pakistan masters. ;)

Everyone knows your sikh prime minister is a puppet of Sonia Gandhi, even Pakistan had Bengali PMs! But nah, you sikhs are not only delusional but shameless as well, you guys will keep slaving! You are still here to get more proves of your martial race? :lol:

Operation-Blue-Star-19842.jpg

If we hadn't we would have more of this kind.....not a pleasant thing to imagine!
Good news:I have been elected the new Naib-e-Amir of Jamaat e Islami(Kolkata division)....looking for an office in Baliganj!

I knew you always had a thing for your real motherland India, you must have pushed hard to get that posting and settle in India. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom