What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, the people of West Bengal never gain media attention, they should be dubbed "the lost Indians", why is it Indian media is always showing the Punjabis or the North Indian ethnic groups, because they are light, fair and smell like rose petals.
See I still care about my West Bengali brothers (lol).

Actually the West Bengalis don't have any self esteem, they are content with their inferior status,

Actually yes, many apply for the Indian visa for medical treatments but their main destination is Chennai/Delhi etc, they just use West Bengal as a transit to pass, not to get the low class healthcare from West Bengal. And most of these people are from lower income families as good medical treatment in Bangladesh is a bit expensive compare to India. My cousin's driver just had a visit to India in this regard.

Well who I'm talking to, you guys love to be in delusion than be it, keep chewing the leftovers of British rule. Anyway, it will be a gigantic waste of time to argue with a West Bengali, you are not in the same level as we are, nobody really care about you guys, you are behind us and will remain so.

Yeah right bangladesh is next to Scandinavia with timurid's warriors roaming free. It is the center of universe and President of United States recently been caught pole vaulting into it! :lol:

Is @PlanetSoldier your driver by the way? Although he found his savior in West Bengal and didn't have to look any further! I'm sure it's the same for most of you! :lol:

Honestly, the people of West Bengal never gain media attention, they should be dubbed "the lost Indians", why is it Indian media is always showing the Punjabis or the North Indian ethnic groups, because they are light, fair and smell like rose petals.

See I still care about my West Bengali brothers (lol).

It seems all the humiliation by West Pakistan still runs deep inside you! :lol: Don't worry we are fine with North Indians portraying Bengalis(the Indian ones) in Bollywood films and they look pretty authentic at it. ;)

I can't blame west pakistanis though, you look like a cross between undertaker and dipjol, and you are one of the good looking sample of Bangladesh! :P

Come to think about it, there might be truth about @IamBengali being Indian, going by his profile picture where he looks quite tolerable! :D

Yeah right bangladesh is next to Scandinavia with timurid's warriors roaming free. It is the center of universe and President of United States recently been caught pole vaulting into it! :lol:

Is @PlanetSoldier your driver by the way? Although he found his savior in West Bengal and didn't have to look any further! I'm sure it's the same for most of you! :lol:

Timurid? Oh sorry your martial race Punjabis who are of "Scythian" descent,
It seems all the humiliation by West Pakistan still runs deep inside you! :lol: Don't worry we are fine with North Indians portraying Bengalis(the Indian ones) in Bollywood films and they look pretty authentic at it. ;)

I can't blame west pakistanis though, you look like a cross between undertaker and dipjol, and you are one of the good looking sample of Bangladesh! :P

Come to think about it, there might be truth about @IamBengali being Indian, going by his profile picture where he looks quite tolerable! :D

Yeah, I've seen the Indians in the UK that hop on public transport everyday smelling like god knows what, Ghee and a mix of hair oil not to mention they're Black as fudge. Dipjol? Not sure what that is. The Pakistanis, frankly I don't give a toss about what they think. IamBengali looks like a Bollywood fanatic.

Yeah, I've seen the Indians in the UK that hop on public transport everyday smelling like god knows what, Ghee and a mix of hair oil not to mention they're Black as fudge. Dipjol? Not sure what that is. The Pakistanis, frankly I don't give a toss about what they think. IamBengali looks like a Bollywood fanatic.

You are a syleti Muslim in UK with quite extreme religious trait and you are stereotyping others? :lol: What has this world come to? Please retreat to your "Indian" curry shop before I heap more abuse at you! :lol:

Really disappointed to see that you are a feather of the same bird, the nominal GDP of Bangladesh stands at $153 billion, GDP swells, per capita income crosses $1,000 | Statistical agency starts calculations using 2005-06 as new base year , Bangladesh's economy is almost 1.5 times larger than that of West Bengal.

WB- Area. • Total, 88,752 km2
Bangladesh- Area: total: 147,570 km²

You are disapproving this fact too?

I like the "India bird"!
But I'm not jingoistic about it.

My whole point of putting the GDP was just a repartee to your earlier post!

The megapolis Dhaka is under NO circumstance UNDERDEVELOPED!
Its bigger and monetarily richer than Kolkata and no one can dispute that:p:

But West Bengal and Bangladesh both have their share of the "dirt poor"

Infact ...we all ...by that I mean participants posting here have to be from middle class + backgrounds.
Internet is indeed still a luxury for the entire subcontinent.
Who are we to comment of the state of poverty??

Mind you....I have no problems in Bangladesh leading West Bengal over GDP.
I would say why stop at 1.5x....it should be 2x + for godsake...its a bloody country.
WB is merely a state:what:

The kind of growth opportunities BD has (be it BNP or AL) if it capitalizes on them.....it will be miles apart:woot:

You are a syleti Muslim in UK with quite extreme religious trait and you are stereotyping others? :lol: What has this world come to? Please retreat to your "Indian" curry shop before I heap more abuse at you! :lol:

We're making billions off kebab and curry houses. What's there to laugh at? Sylheti Muslim, correct, something you already no but pointlessly mentioning? Extreme religious trait? Where? Abuse? Lmao.

We're making billions off kebab and curry houses. What's there to laugh at? Sylheti Muslim, correct, something you already no but pointlessly mentioning? Extreme religious trait? Where? Abuse? Lmao.
Nothing nothing! You must be Einstein among Syletis in UK! You're going great! :tup:

what are you talking about? @LaBong is a Noakhilla if i remember correctly :coffee:.

These smelly creatures now freely roam in Dhaka these days. :lol: The sweeper in my area is from West Bengal, (Jolpaiguri District), and the most surprising part is that he's not even a Dalit, a pure Radhi Brahmin, that shows how bad the situation is in West Bengal, but then again, the West Bengalis will remain content with the honorary status as "metro" for Kolkata. :lol:

I'm assuming you're a Sylheti.
There is something I'm curious about.

Please answer honestly if possible.
I'm not asking this as an "Indian" but as a visitor to various parts of Sylhet, Sunamganj and Moulavibazaar for 2 years+

I'm heard Sylhetis refer to themselves as Sylheti first and Bangali or Bangladeshi later.
Most of the families have atleast one member in "Bilet" which is a perfectly fine thing to be proud off:-)
People have some insane amount of money....repatriations are huge!
Iphones re-sell like crazy.
Its a different land out there.

I believe all this gives you a base to feel regionally superior. Its perfectly normal.
I was amazed to witness the quarrels between Noakhailas, Chatgainas, Slyhetis etc....pure entertainment:police:

With this regional perspective i guess its Ok to identify oneself as a Sylheti first than a Bangali.
Is my assumption correct?

I hope I've not put you in a spot....if so..please ignore.

I loved the northern fringes of Sylhet BTW...beautiful:yahoo:

Last edited:
These smelly creatures now freely roam in Dhaka these days. :lol: The sweeper in my area is from West Bengal, (Jolpaiguri District), and the most surprising part is that he's not even a Dalit, a pure Radhi Brahmin, that shows how bad the situation is in West Bengal, but then again, the West Bengalis will remain content with the honorary status as "metro" for Kolkata. :lol:

Does this fantasy give you solace from what Brahmins had done to you for hundreds of your in past? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom