What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite true.

And you will be pushed back to your desert soon.

If you are lucky...

But will the desert dwellers accept him? Although they are supposed to be equals as mandated by their common faith, but the arabs seem to be more busy at getting their feet kissed by these pseudo-timurids! :lol:

But will the desert dwellers accept him? Although they are supposed to be equals as mandated by their common faith, but the arabs seem to be more busy at getting their feet kissed by these pseudo-timurids! :lol:

Well that is not our problem to solve. ;)

Stop this propaganda at once:hitwall:

No true Bangladeshi patriot would want anything to do with that artificial Indian state.

India has a strategic reason to keep BD down as a successful BD would call into question the whole idea of this multi-ethnic mess that India is.

Those Jamatis finally broke you too! lool :D

I remember you getting mocked because you supported Shahbagh protests.

He's relatively new, give him some time he'd turn anti-India as well :)

I am sure the likes of you were laughing in Spain as well.

And in Greece...

Bakre ki maa and all... ;)

Well ... you Indians are no Greeks or Spaniards.. plz stop embarrasing yourself...:lol:

Only a nation of cowards (read Hindustanis) could have been kept under boots for over 1000 years.. it was the Brits who saved your sorry arse... you couldn't even do it then.. having full trust in Hindustani cowardice I tell you, you wont be able to do it in the future...

Come on Punjabis being a martial race you stand and take bullsh-t from people (Op Bluestar), I thought they were the hard knocks of India? When the Pak army came in to Bangladesh we didn't takes shit from them, women even took up arms. Stop relying on your 400-500 year history of the "Sikh empire" or whatever the hell you want to call it lol.

Regarding Bangladeshis, yes they are the poorest ethnic group in the UK but go in to one of the areas and I beg you to utter a word it won't take a second for you to get sliced in to two! Unfortunately the Indians in the UK hold no brute force!
Brute force LOL.
Sikhs attack restaurant in Leicester - Page 3 - POLITICS | NEWS | FEEDBACK | BEADBI - The Voice of Sikhs
UK Indymedia | CONFIRMED: TAMIL HINDOO STREET GANG BUTCHERED MUSLIMS IN LONDON
Go back to your benefits and dream of brute force LMAO.

The British somehow included the sikhs in their so called martial race theory to use the slavery of these sikhs and these coward sikhs started to think they are really martial! :lol:
I don't even believe in martial race theory but just look at how angry you Bangladeshi loons are getting LMAO.

Of course, they will! Look at this guy. being accepted :)

Well ... you Indians are no Greeks or Spaniards.. plz stop embarrasing yourself...:lol:

Only a nation of cowards (read Hindustanis) could have been kept under boots for over 1000 years.. it was the Brits who saved your sorry arse... you couldn't even do it then.. having full trust in Hindustani cowardice I tell you, you wont be able to do it in the future...

The only slaves and under boots are cowards who sold their souls to barbarians and converted.

You are Arab slaves even now. Second class...

And your history is a little week. The barbaric invaders had been defeated by Hindus, the Brits saved your sorry arse.

Not for long though...

BTW, good to know you have no issues with the treatment itself. You realize it is well deserved.

Your only issue is whether we can do it. ;)

We will find out in time.

The over-all all-lndia causes of partition are well enough known. At the root of it all was history. The Hindus had an acute sense of grievance over the Muslim mayhem in India. But the Muslims on the other hand were dismayed that Islam, which had prevailed everywhere else, had been checkmated in India. In the celebrated words of poet Hali:

Woh deene Hejazi ka bebak beda
Nishan jiska aqsai alam mein pahuncha
Kiye passipar jisne saton samandar
Woh dooba dahane mein Ganga kay aakar.

(The fearless flotilla of Islam, whose flag fluttered over all the world, the ship that crossed the seven seas, came here and sank in the Ganga.)

In the eighteenth century, Hindu society stood up triumphant from Attock to Cuttack and Delhi to Deccan --- having contained the poison of the preceding centuries like a `Nilakantha'. Islam stood tamed --- and Indianized. And then came 1761 and the defeat of the sovereign power of the Mahrattas in the Third Battle of Panipat, which opened the way to British rule in India. It also revived the Wahabis and the Waliullahs, who took Islam back to fundamentalism and greater fanaticism in hopes of an Islamic revival.

having full trust in Hindustani cowardice I tell you, you wont be able to do it in the future...

Well, we saved you from an ongoing orgy of rapine and genocide.

And then left you alone.

I am sure to ungrateful wretches, it would seem like cowardice... ;)

Last edited:
Punjabis a martial race LMAO.

Punjabis have been the weakest race forever, not one single ruler from punjab ever except the sikhs.

I said it because everywhere on the internet it's always Punjabis being a race that is "warrior like" or "built" but the Punjabis ~I see day to day are nothing like that, fair enough some of them are lanky, but this martial race theory amuses me.

Hindu Punjabis(Khatris) also ruled part of subcontinent, however Punjabi Muslims have never been a force to reckon with throughout the written history and most of them are farmers, land owners etc. They only obtained "martial" prowess after British taught them how to hold gun and used them en masse in British Indian Army.

Even if they were farmers that was a difficult life in the semi-arid region until British built them one of the best irrigation system in the world, the benefit of which Pakistanis are still reaping.

If you live in the UK you will know that majority of the Asian 'dominated' areas are usually full of Bangladesh/Pakistani wannabe thugs...But they come in good use when the English Defence League try to run up in our areas we give them a good battering.

Tamil gangs? Lmao. Never heard of them, but if it's London then you get little "gangs" of all ethnic minorities, London is a melting pot. The "gangster" culture has unfortunately affected the Bangladeshi/Pakistani youth and the English are well aware of this rising problem. Most of the major cities in the Midlands and the Northern cities have this epidemic of Bangladeshi/Pakistani youths causing anti-social behavior.

The only slaves and under boots are cowards who sold their souls to barbarians and converted.

You are Arab slaves even now. Second class...
Hey ... nobody likes worshipping Cows, rats, snakes, monkeys, some guy named Shiv's peni$...
selling souls was never a bad idea...
And your history is a little week. The barbaric invaders had been defeated by Hindus, the Brits saved your sorry arse.

Not for long though...
Well all that happened after you were under boots for over 1000 years.. And who exactly were the winners of 3rd battle of Panipath..:lol:
BTW, good to know you have no issues with the treatment itself. You realize it is well deserved.

Your only issue is whether we can do it. ;)

We will find out in time.
I wait long to see that. Actually I feel gutted when I think why didn't we do the "treatment" when we had about a millenium to do it

Well, we saved you from an ongoing orgy of rapine and genocide.
I really dont like putting it this way.. but since you force me let me tell about 99% of the victims of rapine and genocide were hindus.. about 9.8 million out of a total of 10 million were hindus who took refuge in India since they were getting butchered wherever they were found....
So you never saved us.. we were always safe..

Last edited:
@extra terrestrial
Look at Bangladeshi Brute force in action!
s4z6np.jpg

71786u.jpg

16kuy9x.jpg

It would have been sounded so macho and all had you not been just another short and fat bangladeshi chewing paan and farting profusely after having a hearty meal of rice and fish! :lol: Sorry for being insensitive but whenever I seen internet jamatis acting tough, it reminds me behind the screen it's someone like dipjol who's being pseudo arab! :P

You could only give us a "treatment" by forcing us to watch this! :lol:

OMG!!! 70 likes for the OP???

lagta hai har Indian ney like kardiya post :D

If you live in the UK you will know that majority of the Asian 'dominated' areas are usually full of Bangladesh/Pakistani wannabe thugs...But they come in good use when the English Defence League try to run up in our areas we give them a good battering.

Tamil gangs? Lmao. Never heard of them, but if it's London then you get little "gangs" of all ethnic minorities, London is a melting pot. The "gangster" culture has unfortunately affected the Bangladeshi/Pakistani youth and the English are well aware of this rising problem. Most of the major cities in the Midlands and the Northern cities have this epidemic of Bangladeshi/Pakistani youths causing anti-social behavior.
London has no Pakistani gangs apart from **** Panthers in the 90's and they dissbanded.I admit the Midlands and North has a Pakistani gang problem but Bangladeshi? Bangladeshi gangs are only prominent in East London and even then I haven't heard of any activity for the past few years. Stop trying too steal the thunder of Pakistanis. BTW Indian Muslim and Pakistani mixed gangs are a big problem in Blackburn but not Bangladeshis.

And have you ever wondered why it's your communities that are more gang related, it's because your much poorer. Look back in the 80's and 90's where Sikhs where attacking Pakistanis in the streets but our community became more affluent and left that way to your people lmao. Your acting like Tamil Gangs aren't a threat but even Ross Kemp took them seriously enough to cover them and look at the link of those Muslim drug dealers being killed in broad daylight by Tamils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom