What's new

Bangladesh Military prepares for a WAR against Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
We made them special flood seeking missiles. No chance of going anywhere but bingala-pyi.

Man you are seriously deluding yourself if you think the Chinese will give you some kind of nuclear protection. They haven't given that to even their higher than...deeper than...best friend in the West. We have been whipping them again and again since 1964 (when China became nuclear) and they haven't bothered to send even one soldier across the Himalayas. What makes you think they will do it for you? You are strategically useless to the Chinese. They got/can get everything they need from a resource rich Myanmar including road access to Bay of Bengal. They will never support you against them. If you seriously think like this then i fear you are living in an alternate universe.

I think that kallu guy is trying his best to 'troll'.

I'm sure some of these Bangladeshis will believe what bs this asad guy is peddling , then they will try to peddle the same bs in civilized word and get laughed at.

There will be no war between BD & Burma. There was some tension back in 08 when Myanmar were doing offshore exploration in disputed waters of BOB. But it was resolved peacefully with Chinese help and Myanmar backed off. Now that we have won the ITLOS case and the maritime boundary has been demarcated between BD & Myanmar, there is very little chance of any future conflict over territorial waters.
As for the Rohingyas, BD government position is that they are Burmese citizens, and Burma should take back all the 4,00,000 refugees on BD soil. BD will continue to engage Burma bilaterally, using diplomatic channels to repatriate the refugees. But going to war for the sake of Rohingyas is absurd & unrealistic. There is no political will or appetite for it in BD.

I think that kallu guy is trying his best to 'troll'.

I hope for his sake he is trolling. Can't really think someone in their right mind thinking like this.

I think Bangladesh should focus on their economy and elect a stable government in next election. A country of 150 million on such a small land mass will turn into chaos if they don't have a high growth rate.

For India (and also for Myanmar I would recommend), complete the electrified fence on the border as early as possible, just in case these war mongering Bangladeshis (like the ones on pdf) come to power and take their country on the road of Chaos.

There will be no war between BD & Burma. There was some tension back in 08 when Myanmar were doing offshore exploration in disputed waters of BOB. But it was resolved peacefully with Chinese help and Myanmar backed off. Now that we have won the ITLOS case and the maritime boundary has been demarcated between BD & Myanmar, there is very little chance of any future conflict over territorial waters.
As for the Rohingyas, BD government position is that they are Burmese citizens, and Burma should take back all the 4,00,000 refugees on BD soil. BD will continue to engage Burma bilaterally, using diplomatic channels to repatriate the refugees. But going to war for the sake of Rohingyas is absurd & unrealistic. There is no political will or appetite for it in BD.

There is little or no chance that all the Rohingya already in BD are ever going to be let back into Myanmar. If anything I think BD will bend and start accepting more refugees.

There is little or no chance that all the Rohingya already in BD are ever going to be let back into Myanmar. If anything I think BD will bend and start accepting more refugees.

I dont know man, but if it were my country (Myanmar) i would had been ashamed.

We have already turned away more than 600 rohingyas back to Burma after the latest surge in violence. We are already hosting 400000 refugees & we will not accept any more as our FM has clearly stated. The remaining 400000 will also be sent back in due time.

I sympathise for them and some of the words and actions coming out of my country are harsh and intolerent. But now we are moving towards democracy and people now have a voice. If that is the will of the people then so be it. At the end of the day, for whatever reason, they are not recognised as an official ethnicity in Myanmar, they are Begali peoples, they often incite trouble, they have aspirations of autnomy and the native Arakanese there don't want them around.

We have already turned away more than 600 rohingyas back to Burma after the latest surge in violence. We are already hosting 400000 refugees & we will not accept any more as our FM has clearly stated. The remaining 400000 will also be sent back in due time.

I dont think we will be able to send back these 400,000 Rohingiyas back. Better stay in reality and integrate them with us. We can feed 150 million people and these 1/2 million will not make any difference.

By the way, who would want to go back to a medieval racist country.

I'll bet you whatever you want that the bulk of those Rohingya in Bangladesh are not going anywhere. Certainly not back to Myanmar.

I dont think we will be able to send back these 400,000 Rohingiyas back. Better stay in reality and integrate them with us. We can feed 150 million people and these 1/2 million will not make any difference.

By the way, who would want to go back to a medieval racist country.

Why don't you just take your enlightened brothers back from the medieval racist country? They clearly prefer to be in Bangladesh than in Myanmar.

I sympathise for them and some of the words and actions coming out of my country are harsh and intolerent. But now we are moving towards democracy and people now have a voice. If that is the will of the people then so be it. At the end of the day, for whatever reason, they are not recognised as an official ethnicity in Myanmar, they are Begali peoples, they often incite trouble, they have aspirations of autnomy and the native Arakanese there don't want them around.

First, they need no sympathy from you anymore. They are already out of your domain and having better living than your average citizen (except those in refugee camp). I hope you find peace within yourself.

First, they need no sympathy from you anymore. They are already out of your domain and having better living than your average citizen (except those in refugee camp). I hope you find peace within yourself.

If only. If that were true then I wish them well. However, they need all the sympathy and goodwill they can get. Unfortunately, their brothers in BD don't seem to have any sympathy for them, either.

I am sure you are enjoying your non pink status and vomiting as much as you can with your short stay. Keep it up...

We will make Banana our Chief minister and will award him enormously for making our country a Banana Republic.

Bangladeshis think this of me. :lol: :rofl:

Why don't you just take your enlightened brothers back from the medieval racist country? They clearly prefer to be in Bangladesh than in Myanmar.

We dont need to. You already chased out 1.2 million out of 2 million already. The rest will find their way somewhere. God's world is big but they got stuck somehow. I wish we had enough space to let them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom