What's new

Bangladesh Military prepares for a WAR against Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a Bangladeshi Attack, A Joint Indo-Burmese Operation would be like this:

Green and Blue Indicate Indian and Burmese Navy Positions with Land Attack Capability.

Purple and Brown Indicate BSF and Burmese Army Thrusting into Bangladesh.

IsSYL.png

Once the BNP-jamatis form the govt in 2014 a Bangaldesh attack on Myanmar is very much possible. We should then use that opportunity to execute this plan. We will take Chittagong for ourselves and Myanmar can have Cox Bazar :sniper:

That's why I sympathise for them as I do for all people's who are without a homeland. It would be great if they could find some uninhabited corner of the world they could call their own. I personally wouldn't be so harsh on them denying them citizenship. However, if the Arakanese people and the people of Myanmar don't want them around, I'm not going to oppose that view.

See the Rakhaines' of Bangladesh...

pd2678470.jpg

pd2678467.jpg

pd2678469.jpg

pd2678468.jpg

Once the BNP-jamatis form the govt in 2014 a Bangaldesh attack on Myanmar is very much possible. We should then use that opportunity to execute this plan. We will take Chittagong for ourselves and Myanmar can have Cox Bazar :sniper:

Could you please speak bit louder and spread the word. we will be using your plan to permanently deny NE access to Chittagong port. If we dont see you with same alias, we know where you are - on run from indian establishment. What an irony!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom