What's new

Bangladesh Navy is to get two Jianghu III class Guided Missile Frigates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay okay I understand that you have the right to protect yourself without anybody;s help and all that. But what I said is also true; No body... and i mean no body will attack you as long as we are here.

Though you do whatever you wanna do... i just said that it was not required anyways.

Yep, nobody except India can possibly invade BD. We know our history. We know India. And we are always ready for such an eventuality.

Yep, nobody except India can possibly invade BD. We know our history. We know India. And we are always ready for such an eventuality.

We had invaded in 71. We did not make you one of our states because we were not interested. And we're stll not interested. So you may take a chill my friend.

Though you should thank us for it i.e. saving you from more rapes and murders from our very own PA.

india isn't able to protect herself let alone other countries.

We not only protected you; we also liberated you and got you your existence. Everybody knows that.

That again proves my point that you don't need any toys for your safety. We are here buddy.

We had invaded in 71. We did not make you one of our states because we were not interested. Though you should thank us for it i.e. saving you from more rapes and murders from our very own PA.

even if you wanted you did not able to make Bangladesh one of your state :disagree: if you really could do, you could do that in 1965 war and thanks for the help. BTW you did not help us without purpose, you wanted to divide the country and we wanted to get independence, so our interest was on same thing.

even if you wanted you did not able to make Bangladesh one of your state :disagree: if you really could do, you could do that in 1965 war and thanks for the help. BTW you did not help us without purpose, you wanted to divide the country and we wanted to get independence, so our interest was on same thing.

Same reason buddy. We were not interested in 65 or 71 or even now.

And our interest is in your protection. I guess we share the same interest.

We not only protected you; we also liberated you and got you your existence. Everybody knows that.

That again proves my point that you don't need any toys for your safety. We are here buddy.

good to know that you are here for us but we are not your state, we are independent country, so we think defend ourselves as much as we can rather than depending on others.

good to know that you are here for us but we are not your state, we are independent country, so we think defend ourselves as much as we can rather than depending on others.

Good for you. I was just saying; even if you dont, we're here. Anyways... got to go. TTYL

then we better solve water and border issues as quickly as possible.

We are already in talks with you with the water sharing and land dispute. Hope that is solved soon

We had invaded in 71. We did not make you one of our states because we were not interested. And we're stll not interested. So you may take a chill my friend.

Though you should thank us for it i.e. saving you from more rapes and murders from our very own PA.

Take a chill yourself! In 1971, there was no invasion. Crafty India joined in for the last 3 weeks after we had nearly won the war fighting for 9 months. And India bulldozed in to steal our victory. If Indian troops had remained even a day after the stipulated day (Sheikh's birthday), we would have started slaughtering them. Major Jalil, 9 Sector, had already started the process.

Take a chill yourself! In 1971, there was no invasion. Crafty India joined in for the last 3 weeks after we had nearly won the war fighting for 9 months. And India bulldozed in to steal our victory. If Indian troops had remained even a day after the stipulated day (Sheikh's birthday), we would have started slaughtering them. Major Jalil, 9 Sector, had already started the process.

Hmmmmm right. You fought for 9 months and they killed 3 million of you and raped some 300000 of your women. On the other hand, we got involved and defeated them in 2 weeks. That tells the entire story.

Just let me know if you want more details about your mighty population.

I repeat, you don't "need" to have toys, but still if you want you can do it. Just read my post to understand the context.

Hmmmmm right. You fought for 9 months and they killed 3 million of you and raped some 300000 of your women. On the other hand, we got involved and defeated them in 2 weeks. That tells the entire story.

Just let me know if you want more details about your mighty population.

I repeat, you don't "need" to have toys, but still if you want you can do it. Just read my post to understand the context.

Have you read the book written by Sarmila Bose on 1971 liberation war atrocities by the Pak army? Read it, and do not believe in all those wartime propaganda of your Indian govt. Bangalis did also more horrible things even before 25 March, 1971. And Indians do not have to refer to any of those things now in order to score a point, like a stupid.

If so many were killed, then where are their graves or dead bodies? Are these graves in India so that we do not see them? Instead of reading all those trashes produced by the Indian Govt's propaganda factories read some fair accounts of the event in in 1971.

Better stick to the topic and do not argue about 1971. We do not want any patronage from Indians whose country always steals our water, land se,a and even paddy and fish. India is so poor and Indians are so hungry!!!

@Fuego LOL ...you are one stubborn kid I must say. :lol: Why you are so enthusiastic to help us anyway? Nobody is seeking your protection or support or anything. We will protect our independence ourselves. Logically speaking I think its better not to trust ones security with someone who cant even ensure their own safety. They are just so incapable they cant patrol their sea and coastlines, some miscreants comes across the maritime boundary on a joyride and attacks their posh city killing hundreds. Kind of sad really. Wont you agree?:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you read the book written by Sarmila Bose on 1971 liberation war atrocities by the Pak army? Read it, and do not believe in all those wartime propaganda of your Indian govt. Bangalis did also more horrible things even before 25 March, 1971. And Indians do not have to refer to any of those things now in order to score a point, like a stupid.

If so many were killed, then where are their graves or dead bodies? Are these graves in India so that we do not see them? Instead of reading all those trashes produced by the Indian Govt's propaganda factories read some fair accounts of the event in in 1971.

First of all, I'm not the one who started the 71 song to "score points"; it was one of you who said that we CAN NOT protect you. I had to answer him by showing facts.

Secondly, its not only me who says about the PA killings of Bangladeshis, go to any neutral source to find the numbers of the dead and forget sarmila bose.

See what the majority believes and approves rather than seeing the book as per your liking.

@Fuego LOL ...you are one stubborn kid I must say. :lol: Why you are so enthusiastic to help us anyway? Nobody is seeking your protection or support or anything. We will protect our independence ourselves. Logically speaking I think its better not to trust ones security with someone who cant even ensure their own safety. They are just so incapable they cant patrol their sea and coastlines, some miscreants comes across the maritime boundary on a joyride and attacks their posh city killing hundreds. Kind of sad really. Wont you agree?:undecided:

Not only that Bombay killing by five Pakistanis, even this month the Chinese PLA troops have occupied a big chunk of Indian territory in Ladakh. Now, a small kid from India talks of protecting BD!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom