What's new

Bangladesh Navy is to get two Jianghu III class Guided Missile Frigates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop replying to bigoted mentality hindutva goons. They will huff puff and bark for a while before going back wagging their tails. :coffee:

Not only that Bombay killing by five Pakistanis, even this month the Chinese PLA troops have occupied a big chunk of Indian territory in Ladakh. Now, a small kid from India talks of protecting BD!!!!
I never had the idea before joining PDF that most of our neighbours are just plain stupids. They talk big when it comes to arguing as if nobody knows what happens in their own turf. I wasn't aware of Chinese trying to snatch more lands out of them. This calls for a celebration I guess.:yay: But anyway the PLA is an overkill for their pathetic troops. They get bashed regularly by ill-trained militia's. Maoists kill them in hundreds when they feel like going on a hunting expedition.:sniper:

I never had the idea before joining PDF that most of our neighbours are just plain stupids. They talk big when it comes to arguing as if nobody knows what happens in their own turf. I wasn't aware of Chinese trying to snatch more lands out of them. This calls for a celebration I guess.:yay: But anyway the PLA is an overkill for their pathetic troops. They get bashed regularly by ill-trained militia's. Maoists kill them in hundreds when they feel like going on a hunting expedition.:sniper:

You should go to Indian section, a troll fest has been going on in there since the {PLA aggression :lol:

You should go to Indian section, a troll fest has been going on in there since the {PLA aggression :lol:

Aggression is a misnomer. They are exercising their sovereignty in a peaceful manner. We should learn from their peaceful exercise so that we can also exercise it when the time is ripe.:yay:

PLA is an overkill ??? I guess Indian gov trying different type of approach to save India-China border to become same like India-Pakistan otherwise fencing is not so hard for us. We already did to save our country from low life like you who crossed border and create problem for us cause your own country cant feed you.

Just because of this ill trained militia`s you people living in free country and your women are safe in your home.

And one more thing India not using military or army against naxals so dnt try to prove your self stupid again..

PLA is an overkill ??? I guess Indian gov trying different type of approach to save India-China border to become same like India-Pakistan otherwise fencing is not so hard for us. We already did to save our country from low life like you who crossed border and create problem for us cause your own country cant feed you.

Just because of this ill trained militia`s you people living in free country and your women are safe in your home.

And one more thing India not using military or army against naxals so dnt try to prove your self stupid again..

1. Alright try your "different approaches". But I guess if other approaches dont work you guys would definitely opt for a military operation. Afterall according to delusional PDF indians like you the PLA is just a pushover for the great Bharati Army. Lets see what the IA is capable of. But Alas! nothing you guys can do, never really. As the popular saying goes "Barking dogs seldom bite".

2. About solvency of your citizens, seriously you idiots should check some stats before starting your gorilla-style chest-thumping. Your own people infact the majority are extremely poor and no matter what you guys keep on barking all day you can't make others believe your country is made of honey and milk. Why would poor people from one country would migrate to some place where the poverty is much more acute.Here is some reality check for you. Swallow the facts as fast as you can idiot and make peace with it.
Poverty in India is widespread, with the nation estimated to have a third of the world's poor. The World Bank reported that 32.7% of the total Indian people fall below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 per day (PPP) while 68.7% live on less than US$ 2 per day. Data from the United Nations Development Programme, an estimated 29.8% of Indians live below the country's national poverty line.A report by the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) states that 8 Indian states have more poor people than 26 poorest African nations combined which totals to more than 410 million poor in the poorest African countries.

3. Then put your invincible/immortal army against the naxals or whatever. Why not put an end to this merciless slaughter of your para-militaries by this militia's? Dont you lot care for your own countrymen loosing their lives this cheaply? Or, your Army is just as incompetent as your para-militaries, your govt. has made peace with the fact and not deploying them to save themselves from further embarassment.

1. Alright try your "different approaches". But I guess if other approaches dont work you guys would definitely opt for a military operation. Afterall according to delusional PDF indians like you the PLA is just a pushover for the great Bharati Army. Lets see what the IA is capable of. But Alas! nothing you guys can do, never really. As the popular saying goes "Barking dogs seldom bite".

I admit that gov should stop this stupid tactic cause these was monger chinese not gonna understand diplomacy.

:lol::lol: I can understand your country never have any thing to feel pride and honor only thing you remember is just your condition in 71... What will you say to your children that you always stays as coward and got independence because of others. (in 47 because of our freedom fighters and in 71 again because of India).

2. About solvency of your citizens, seriously you idiots should check some stats before starting your gorilla-style chest-thumping. Your own people infact the majority are extremely poor and no matter what you guys keep on barking all day you can't make others believe your country is made of honey and milk. Why would poor people from one country would migrate to some place where the poverty is much more acute.Here is some reality check for you. Swallow the facts as fast as you can idiot and make peace with it.

There are thousands of Bangladeshi in here alone in NCR region ... let forget about India.
Yes we have poor but we are also growing and poverty reducing day by day.
But still low life people of your country making our task difficult.

3. Then put your invincible/immortal army against the naxals or whatever. Why not put an end to this merciless slaughter of your para-militaries by this militia's? Dont you lot care for your own countrymen loosing their lives this cheaply? Or, your Army is just as incompetent as your para-militaries, your govt. has made peace with the fact and not deploying them to save themselves from further embarassment.

Naxals are also belongs India and they held arm because of their past experience .. so its our choice how to handle them.

Btw how can teach any one else when your own puny army is good for nothing :cuckoo:

First of all, I'm not the one who started the 71 song to "score points"; it was one of you who said that we CAN NOT protect you. I had to answer him by showing facts.

Secondly, its not only me who says about the PA killings of Bangladeshis, go to any neutral source to find the numbers of the dead and forget sarmila bose.

See what the majority believes and approves rather than seeing the book as per your liking.

Why a poor India's street guy like you should offer India's service to protect a sovereign country? We are not even a Protectorate of any super power country like US or Russia or China, let alone India, a super-poor country, where 60% love to defecate in the open. So disgusting!!!!

Continuous propaganda makes one one keep on believing. But, look at the war crime tribunal. Why the criminals are charged with only one or two killings if Indian propaganda is so accurate?

Sarmila Bose is certainly correct. Now, tell me how it is possible to kill every day more than 11,000 people continuously for the nine months? Where are the dead bodies and what are their names and addresses? There were killings from both sides, but it is not what the Goi wants people to believe. Better you read threads in this forum related to the number of killings and do not vomit more of your ignorance.

The point is we do not want any military cooperation from India.

I admit that gov should stop this stupid tactic cause these was monger chinese not gonna understand diplomacy.

:lol::lol: I can understand your country never have any thing to feel pride and honor only thing you remember is just your condition in 71... What will you say to your children that you always stays as coward and got independence because of others. (in 47 because of our freedom fighters and in 71 again because of India).
Military confrontation with China? Yeah that sounds about right. Bye the way, whats the plan? To be specific what really you can do? Maybe before competent strategists like you start the operation I suggest take a history lesson. Now the triumph of mighty India in 1962 is a story I am sure every indian father would gladly share with their children. About 1971, we are proud of what we were and what we did. We showed our true character, the resilience we can offer in face of all aggression. Besides we were not an independent country back then. Only one minor confrontation we had with another state after independence was in 2001 and we won it fair and square. Ring a bell to you? Now that story I am sure we can tell our children.

There are thousands of Bangladeshi in here alone in NCR region ... let forget about India.
Yes we have poor but we are also growing and poverty reducing day by day.
But still low life people of your country making our task difficult.
Listen you guys are just proving yourselves plain bigots talking of this migration all day long without providing any credible proof . Surely you can provide me with some evidence of this massive scale of migration you guys keep saying all day long from a neutral source, not written by an Indian. And about poverty reduction in your country I am sorry cant really believe you. On the contrary it seems to be on the rise.
In 2006, the state of Maharashtra, with 4,453 farmers’ suicides accounted for over a quarter of the all-India total of 17,060, according to the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB). At least 17,368 Indian farmers killed themselves in 2009, the worst figure for farm suicides in six years, according to data of the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB).
So before saying others low-life please for once open your eyes and see for yourself who has the real "low-life"'s and what percentage of them.

Naxals are also belongs India and they held arm because of their past experience .. so its our choice how to handle them.

Btw how can teach any one else when your own puny army is good for nothing :cuckoo:
But this puny army very successfully handled the insurgency in Hilly tracts of Chittagong started by a foreign intelligence. So, yes maybe a tiny bit of lessons from this very army can obviously help.

Thread ruined by some morons.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom