What's new

Bangladesh Navy

so,according to some high ranking officals of BN, the construction of two more durgom class ASW lpc will start very soon..:D:D
46503183_1960403437381413_7308140544977272832_o.jpg

Where is the secondhand China frigates for Bd? This already late November

Just wanna know this is another hoax or not

This has been confirmed by pictures at the builder/refurbisher docks and multiple Chinese forum sources with images.

I would not call it a hoax.

Unlike other neighboring countries far larger than us - we Bangladeshis are our worst skeptic and critic, if you haven't seen already. :-)

Most everything discussed here more or less has some shred of truth in it.

View attachment 522882
plz go back to previous page..nd this news is confimred by chinese source,BN source,by navy cheif ,dgdp tender source,bangladesh navys official tv pgrm (anirbaan)... do u want more??

What the significant of this pic? You should know better than me Bd Navy using prefix F followed by serial number for their own frigates number. And i am not found in any China sources there is refit programme for Bd Navy whose the hull got Bd number like what happened during Abu Bakar and Ali Haider cases.

So when the ships will joint BN ?
This has been confirmed by pictures at the builder/refurbisher docks and multiple Chinese forum sources with images.

I would not call it a hoax.

Unlike other neighboring countries far larger than us - we Bangladeshis are our worst skeptic and critic, if you haven't seen already. :-)

Most everything discussed here more or less has some shred of truth in it.

I am asking the progress and clarification here. Some project even with the most utmost seret ones always leave evidence. And this supposed project had going on since last year or even before.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Nah, you will never know who will be more embarassed in the end.

What the significant of this pic? You should know better than me Bd Navy using prefix F followed by serial number for their own frigates number. And i am not found in any China sources there is refit programme for Bd Navy whose the hull got Bd number like what happened during Abu Bakar and Ali Haider cases.

I am asking the progress and clarification here. Some project even with the most utmost seret ones always leave evidence. And this supposed project had going on since last year or even before.

Nah, you will never know who will be more embarassed in the end.

You don't even make sense.

F number pennants will not be painted on prior to (close to the time of) transfer in BN hands (meaning when trials, transfer ceremonies formally completed and the ships are sure to leave Chinese yards for international waters). Ships sitting in builder's yards during refurb process don't get buyer navy's pennant F numbers early on, AFAIK.

Who knows - these are interim gap-filling measures before we build our own indigenous lead frigates. Why are you so worried? You know of any Myanmar Navy plans?

And it may go on even longer. Some refurb and re-equipping jobs take far longer if the yard is busy (and regardless of conditions in a Russian yard, for example). I'd rather have the job done right, not finished hurriedly with some issue that cannot be corrected later and needs a costly return to the yard. Job is in the builders' hands, let them finish it.

So if these actually turn out to be hoaxes, what is it to anyone? It is what it is. But when Senior Navy personnel talk about something, those aren't normally hoaxes.

Back
Top Bottom