What's new

Bangladesh Navy

abu , bd is a mastermind :D haha he is wikileaks of this forum .thus i love him so much :D. well FL-3000N is better than russian 630 ciws. you can see video in youtube just search russina navy engage the somali pirates . lol :D it will be fun and see how the pirate dare to attack a russian destroyer by ak47 ;) . well 630 ciws is not that good. bad performance. even the rpg 7 took the pirate later . all the fire from the 630 ciws as waste and gone to the water. not a single hit .they fire rapid like diarrhoea thats all. no specific target hit :D

are you talking about me ? :ashamed:

And abu why want a ciws 630 ? if its dream shopping then ask for teh us navy rail gun :D. Currently thats the navy's real monster :D The cannon can fire up to 100 km with too fast velocity and kinetic energy. its the nightmare for the enemy shoreline and the other land or naval ships :D .simply alien technology. and assure you that we are getting that too ;D

Yeah bd bro , i like your source of info :D , Reliable . that was a complement :angel:

abu , bd is a mastermind :D haha he is wikileaks of this forum .thus i love him so much :D. well FL-3000N is better than russian 630 ciws. you can see video in youtube just search russina navy engage the somali pirates . lol :D it will be fun and see how the pirate dare to attack a russian destroyer by ak47 ;) . well 630 ciws is not that good. bad performance. even the rpg 7 took the pirate later . all the fire from the 630 ciws as waste and gone to the water. not a single hit .they fire rapid like diarrhoea thats all. no specific target hit :D

Read prev. replys then post your reply.

And abu why want a ciws 630 ? if its dream shopping then ask for teh us navy rail gun :D. Currently thats the navy's real monster :D The cannon can fire up to 100 km with too fast velocity and kinetic energy. its the nightmare for the enemy shoreline and the other land or naval ships :D .simply alien technology. and assure you that we are getting that too ;D

Yeah bd bro , i like your source of info, Reliable . that was a complement

ami koi ki ar amar sarenda bajay ki.

i cant post dirrect reply because my post is not 30 yet. well abu you asked about the russian 630 ciws . sarinda played well you just sing different :)

i cant post dirrect reply because my post is not 30 yet. well abu you asked about the russian 630 ciws . sarinda played well you just sing different :)

I cant understand you.:what:

Well, about AK-630M1 CIWS it is a good russian gun CIWS. And I thinks it is the best gun CIWS. And about FL-3000N, it is a missile CIWS its minimum operating range of 500 meter with only 8 rounds. Thats why I want AK-630M1 CIWS in our type 056 corvettes.:P

I cant understand you.:what:

Well, about AK-630M1 CIWS it is a good russian gun CIWS. And I thinks it is the best gun CIWS. And about FL-3000N, it is a missile CIWS its minimum operating range of 500 meter with only 8 rounds. Thats why I want AK-630M1 CIWS in our type 056 corvettes.:P
Missiles offer longer range, which is an advantage against supersonic missiles (if those break up within 500m the ship will still sustain - possibly severe - damage from incoming debris. The number of gun engagements is also limited, just like the number of missiles is.

Missiles offer longer range, which is an advantage against supersonic missiles (if those break up within 500m the ship will still sustain - possibly severe - damage from incoming debris. The number of gun engagements is also limited, just like the number of missiles is.

Gun CIWS are less effective but, 'something is better than nothing'. Gun-Missile combo CIWS offer best protection. Thats why I want AK-630M1 CIWS in our type 056 corvettes with FL-3000N.:D

Bangladesh Navy Maritime Patrol Aircraft (MPA) Dornier(DO)- 228 NG
992949_423076694466574_542929765_n.jpg

Don't wanna compare or anything but is SWADS training similar to MARCOS? and what is the attrition rate?
@BDforever @Loki

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom