What's new

Bangladesh Navy

C-802A,ottomat(some sources state it is mk 2 while others state mk 2 VI),C-704,silkworm,FM-90.
A future possible missile addition may include the c-803 IF all the sources about our future 3 frigates armanments our true.However i believe we have no missile with a range of 200km

120 km (C-802), 180 km (C-802A); 180+ km Teseo Otomat "Effective Range In excess of 180 km"

Well, you can not be certain about anything in Bangladesh Defense. It is hard to tell what the F-22B stands for. However, F-22B is a Bangladesh naval program under which two guided missile frigate are to be procured. The ships can be off-the-shelf or brand new. The ships that have gone through evaluation are: 1. The Lupo class, 2. Ulsan Class, 3. Type-053H3 class, 4. Type-053H2G class, and 4. Type-053H2 class. Three variants of Type-053 has been evaluated and finally the government has gone for off-the-shelf Type-053H2.

I'm sorry, but why used the designation F-22# for any of those ship designs? All of those design designations are imho referring to USED ships. Lupo's from Italy, Ulsan's from North Korea, Type 053 Jianghu , Jiangwei I and II variations from China. F-22-whatever hints at the F-22P, which is a newer sino-export design. F-25T is the Nuaresan for Thailand. Catch my drift?

Otomat Mk 2 has four versions. MK2 block I , MK2 Block II, MK2 block III and MK2 block IV... Block I an II has 180km range .. Block IV has 250 km range.... there is also new variant introduced in 2006 name Tesco MK2/A.. do not know much about it

Does that make sense?

READ the manufacturer's official link carefully.

Does that make sense?

READ the manufacturer's official link carefully.

you read that carefully .. it is written that in excess of 180km :D

and why not make sense ? chinese c802 missile has 120km range while c802A has 180km range

you read that carefully .. it is written that in excess of 180km :D

and why not make sense ? chinese c802 missile has 120km range while c802A has 180km range

It didn't.

In excess simply mean over the normal limit.

which has more speed?

c803 has more speed mach 2 while otomat has 1.8 but otomat block IV is more advanced than c803 , BD need to go for SALSCM (latest variant of c803 but has 400km range, need to scale down it to buy it) or can go for carrier killer CM400AKG with range of 250 but problem is it is not sea-skimming, can also go for C602G which has 290KM but again problem is it has subsonic speed .9 mach

It didn't.

what did not ? read about it :disagree:

i think we dont need long range missile like over 250km. i think 704 is great. its cheap ,so we can have more number of missiles.and we can strike more more missiles insted of one single missle.because our budget is low
c803 has more speed mach 2 while otomat has 1.8 but otomat block IV is more advanced than c803 , BD need to go for SALSCM (latest variant of c803 but has 400km range, need to scale down it to buy it) or can go for carrier killer CM400AKG with range of 250 but problem is it is not sea-skimming, can also go for C602G which has 290KM but again problem is it has subsonic speed .9 mach

what did not ? read about it :disagree:

You said MK2 block IV has range of 180km

And again saying block IV has 250 km range!(with no sources)

Effective range.

What's so funny?

i am always saying it has 250km range :coffee:

now check this link .. it says it has in excess of 150km range, so does it mean it has 150km range ?

OTOMAT MK2 BLOCK IV | Site du GICAN

i think we dont need long range missile like over 250km. i think 704 is great. its cheap ,so we can have more number of missiles.and we can strike more more missiles insted of one single missle.because our budget is low

are you nut.. all modern navy has 500km ranged missile

Sure we do:D

We may get the C-803:
C-803 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
China's Eagle Strike-Eight Anti-Ship Cruise Missiles: The YJ-83, C803, and the Family Tree | Defense Media Network
YJ-83 / C-803

Where's your source?

lol are we rich like them or export missiles?they make it and we buy it. its a fact.if we had oil like the saudis or qatar,uae.i will better go for the latest harpon missiles! why those chinese missiles then.it hurts when we buy the missiles by selling our sweat and physical labour :(
now check this link .. it says it has in excess of 150km range, so does it mean it has 150km range ?

OTOMAT MK2 BLOCK IV | Site du GICAN

are you nut.. all modern navy has 500km ranged missile

Back
Top Bottom