What's new

Bangladesh Navy's indigenously produced drone.

More likely assemble Chinese drones.

Being as ugly as these things are on the BN Parade float - as what I saw for a brief few seconds, I think made of packing plywood/styrofoam in BN own "factory" and with Chinese 25 cc engine used in weed-eaters (weed wackers), chainsaws, lawn mowers and country boats.

Nothing really to write home about.

iu

iu

iu

"Third rate-ization" of our armed forces now complete with joint saajish of Awami League, Hasina and RAW. Building Kid's R/C drones from circa 2008 using Navy funds.

I never thought I'd say this, but plan for destruction of our armed forces is now complete. Thank You Hasina.

Last edited:
Being as ugly as these things are on the BN Parade float - as what I saw for a brief few seconds, I think made of packing plywood/styrofoam in BN own "factory" and with Chinese 25 cc engine used in weed-eaters (weed wackers), chainsaws, lawn mowers and country boats.

Nothing really to write home about.

iu

iu

iu

"Third rate-ization" of our armed forces now complete with joint saajish of Awami League, Hasina and RAW. Building Kid's R/C drones from circa 2008 using Navy funds.

I never thought I'd say this, but plan for destruction of our armed forces is now complete. Thank You Hasina.

For parades - they bring in replicas not the actual equipment. So you are probably not wrong about styrofoam model.

In terms of what it is - most likely a drone for patroling only without any offensive capability, and likely with Chinese assistance.

I appreciate the thinking of having indigenous drone prodcution. At least BN showing initiative, unlike the thumb twiddling Trainer air force.

At 13:58 Bangladesh Navy's indigenously produced drones were displayed at Bijoy Dibosh parade yesterday. What kind of drone are these? Does anyone know about it ?

This parade also displayed newly acquired VT-5 tanks and TRG-300 MRLS.
Looked like RC planes used as target drones.

Back
Top Bottom