What's new

Bangladesh-Pakistan Defence Relations

After reading the all 23 pages, one thing clearly visible is THE CORE REASON FOR PAKISTAN STRONG RELATION IS NOTHING BUT ANTI INDIA SENTIMENTS .:p:

I dont try to troll here. where you read the whole thread with open mind you understood what i mean. .

Well I did not know these points. I’ve came know something from your reply that is how and where our money is investing as you said that our policy makers tend to invest more in rural development than in urban areas. You said: we are investing in primary school, LGED (Local Government Engineering Department), LGRD (Local Government and Rural Development), REB (Rural Electrification Board). So does not PK investing in those sectors?! I think they are also investing on those sectors beside other sectors where we are not investing much in other sectors for our inability.

Bangladesh invested highest among the south asian countries in rural infrastructure not that other did not do it.
Well, here you are saying that our economy is more prosperous in future than PK’s. Now let’s see that either other members will agree with you or not.

* how do you know about the percentages very well like 30%, 35%, 22% ..........?

I read.

You know in the end it boils down to education...

If you are able to produce a quality educated workforce then your country will be on the high growth path. It however takes decades for the money put in education to bear fruit.

Till the time you dont produce the 'critical mass' of educated workforce, there will be brain drain but when you hit that required number, people will start becoming entrepreneurs on their own. Invest heavily in your education institutions and they will bear fruit.

This helped India. India has always had bad governments and consequently pathetic infrastructure. Infrastructure that couldnt support manufacturing in a big way. So we couldnt go the China way for high growth. But India had much better human capital compared to China so the services industry developed and led the way for high growth of the country. Services industry requires a much longer term but smaller investment to develop.

Now you see India trying to become a manufacturing hub and China trying to enter the services industry. Both will succeed :D

?? where is it said that Bangla Products are banned??? Its a blog right not a news source! and It was reported before that Arab Channels are banned, but I get Al Jazeera and Saudi Channel 1 in India! Bangla channels need to fulfill some procedures before they can be aired! Come on, Indian channels are famous everywhere, its just a ploy by the Bangla tv channels to stop the entry on Indian channels!
Not only BD products, but also Bangla TV channels are banned in India. You do not need a link to know that.

I usually do not comment on Bangladeshi matters . However, seeing this thread on Pakistan- Bangladesh defence relation , I started reading it. Why on earth discussion on whether Bangladeshi TV channels are being banned in India or not is in this thread ? If there is nothing to discuss on Pakistan-Bangladesh relation , close the thread.

Hey **** broz,,
I congratz to all Bdz for upgrading their army,,,,if bd economy will surpass pakistan so what its gr8 to c sum muslim nation arrives in a different platform..
Go Bd Go,,,I am with you,
there should not be such comparison like pakistan and bangladesh...
We are brothers and we will live up to it...

BD TV channels had huge demand in West Bengal...say 10 years ago..before the arraival of Private Channels. But now nobody watches even Duradarshan, forget about BD channel. BTW, is 'Tara Bangla' a BD channel? I get it here.

^ Some members can not comprehend the situation. Don't you have seen post # 344. Cross post can be use for avoiding off topic.

^ Some members are retarded. Don't you have seen post # 344. Cross post can be use for avoiding off topic.

Not from our side(Paskistan)....We support Bengladesh and dont compaire it with Pakistan.
We wish Bengladesh well.
It was a part of our country.gave sarifices in 47 and 65 ..... but due to ..... in 71 brothers killed brothers and enemies took advantage of it.
Anyways.lets not dwell in the past.look for the future.....like to see Pak-bengla defence relations,peace and brotherhood.

Big mouth bd(east Pakistani) politician told that our jute was running west Pakistan and without our jute they will seize to exist. :lol::rofl:

People like Adamji was the main driving force behind prosperous jute industry that earned a lot of foreign cash for us. We have deprived them and took their property illegally. It takes brain and know how to produce fine quality products from raw jute. Our farmer know how to grow the jute but there are no Adamji to recapture world jute products market.......:smokin:
Where did you find this trash type of information you rapist Razakar? Do not distort historical facts about politics as well as economy. You are such a lier stupid. Why do you still hold a BD citizenship? Why do not you go to another trash country for the sake of Allah, and leave us alone?

After reading the all 23 pages, one thing clearly visible is THE CORE REASON FOR PAKISTAN STRONG RELATION IS NOTHING BUT ANTI INDIA SENTIMENTS .:p:

I dont try to troll here. where you read the whole thread with open mind you understood what i mean. .

Well I personally have nothing against Indians and I don't think most Pakistanis have anything against Indians as well, its just that due to the harsh beginnings and the subsequent wars, its natural to see India as a threat. In fact I have a lot of Indian friends. It's just India is the only threat when it comes to defense of Pakistan.

Now to get back to the topic. I m definitely a supporter of BD and Pak cooperation in every sector.

I hope this would some day happen between all South Asian nations. If all the South Asian nations cooperate they can all soon become top economies in the world.

Where did you find this trash type of information you rapist Razakar? Do not distort historical facts about politics as well as economy. You are such a lier stupid. Why do you still hold a BD citizenship? Why do not you go to another trash country for the sake of Allah, and leave us alone?

Hey moron. I hope the Psychiatric can repair what's left in your unworthy brain. You malaun. :lol:

Ramazan is ahead but many of our Pakistani brothers and sisters would be struggling for food due to massive flood. I urge my Bangladeshi brothers to open your heart in this Merciful month and donate generously. Remember even a dollar can put a big smile on kid face. If you can put a smile on kid face then Allah will smile at you and if Allah smile then you will be smiling to eternity. :agree:

Our brother Bezerk( modorator) has done some great work to help out the needy with phase I. He is about to start phase II ahead of Ramazan but need donation. Please visit the following thread and donate through this forum. You can either PM Bezerk or Zaki for detail. :tup:

Phase I
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...8315-flood-relief-operation-2010-phase-i.html

Donate for here.
Pakistan Defence Forum - PayPal Donate

Ramazan is ahead but many of our Pakistani brothers and sisters would be struggling for food due to massive flood. I urge my Bangladeshi brothers to open your heart in this Merciful month and donate generously. Remember even a dollar can put a big smile on kid face. If you can put a smile on kid face then Allah will smile at you and if Allah smile then you will be smiling to eternity. :agree:

Our brother Bezerk( modorator) has done some great work to help out the needy with phase I. He is about to start phase II ahead of Ramazan but need donation. Please visit the following thread and donate through this forum. You can either PM Bezerk or Zaki for detail. :tup:

Phase I
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...8315-flood-relief-operation-2010-phase-i.html

Donate for here.
Pakistan Defence Forum - PayPal Donate
I will ask my dad :), yeah I'm 14.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom