What's new

Bangladesh-Pakistan Defence Relations

I clearly remembered Pakistan sent us aid when Sidr hit us in 2007. It's bloody shame that Bangladesh didn't send any aid to Pakistan. It is also month of Ramazan. Some Sons and doughters of bastards running the country for sure. :hitwall::sniper::angry:

^
Do you know Pakistan gifted some F6 Fighter Jet to Bangladesh they were in base and then a cyclone came and took fighter jets with them.:what:

Is that true?

BTW, I also know that PK helped us in flood in 1998 or 2004 by food or medicine supply.

Also I heard that India announced $5 mil.

I clearly remembered Pakistan sent us aid when Sidr hit us in 2007. It's bloody shame that Bangladesh didn't send any aid to Pakistan.

I just have saw some pics of flood affected people in there. Really, BD should do something as an experienced flood affected country. It's a total shame for BD if we keeep quiet. Although we have many experiences of flood but they never faced any flood like now before.

Last edited:
I just have saw some pics of flood affected people in there. Really, BD should do something as an experienced flood affected country. It's a total shame for BD if we keeep quiet. Although we have many experiences of flood but they never faced any flood like now before.

BNP government helped Pakistan aftermath of 2005 earthquake. Morever Begum Zia visited affected area. It was good cooperation between two close Muslim nations in SA. :tup:

What they need is food and medicine and I know we have enough to help them out in the time need but Al is in power. It's month of Ramazan. So I was hoping Al goverment at least would have extend the hand behalf of Bangladeshi people to Pakistanis in the spirit of Ramazan but dissapointed. This munafiqs probably praying for Pakistan destruction. Let alone help them with anything. Pakistan will get by whether we help them out or not but Al bastards has set up a bad example for years to come. This black hearted Awamis are curse to Bangladeshi Muslims. :hitwall: :angry: :sniper: Al munafiqs.

Does any Bangladeshi member disagree with me? Isn't Awami setting up bad, heartless, careless, brainless and souless example here?? :undecided:

I agree Bangladesh should send relief and volunteer team to Pakistan. They always did in Myanamar, Srilanka, Pakistan, USA, China and many other countries not sure about India though.

p02_24596797.jpg

210081001237-REUTERS-640x480.jpg

210080905060-AFP-640x480.jpg

villagers-608.jpg

slide_9261_122855_large.jpg

water-608.jpg

wideshot1693613i8349496.jpg

p25_24522501.jpg

* Now in some pictures Pakistan looks like typical Bangladesh of rainy season, that is the lands are submerged under water.

More!: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...avy-rains-lash-flood-hit-pakistan-images.html

Last edited:
Pak High Commission gifts computers to Bangladeshi schools

Staff Reporter

The High Commission for Pakistan in Dhaka gifted twenty sets of computers with all accessories to two schools in the country on August 11. The schools are Maskata Dighi Maltili High School in Rajshahi and Jaintapur Government High School in Sylhet. The computers were given to help the schools in establishing computer laboratories. Ashraf Qureshi, High Commissioner of Pakistan to Bangladesh handed over the computers to the representatives of both institutions.

While delivering the gifts, Ashraf Qureshi said the government of Pakistan, as a policy, is trying to assist Bangladesh in capacity building at grassroots level through the establishment of computer laboratories in educational institutes across the country. This is in line with the vision of Prime MInister Sheikh Hasina for a digital Bangladesh, he added.

However, about 50 laboratories with 500 computers have so far been established at various educational institutions throughout the country. Bangladesh Ministry of Science and Information Technology is supporting the High Commission in identifying the educational institutions for establishment of laboratories.

The New Nation - Internet Edition

p02_24596797.jpg

210081001237-REUTERS-640x480.jpg

210080905060-AFP-640x480.jpg

villagers-608.jpg

slide_9261_122855_large.jpg

water-608.jpg

wideshot1693613i8349496.jpg

p25_24522501.jpg

* Now in some pictures Pakistan looks like typical Bangladesh of rainy season, that is the lands are submerged under water.

More!: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...avy-rains-lash-flood-hit-pakistan-images.html
After seeing this and the news my dad donated £2500, and I also gave £100 of my pocket money if that helps, hope this helps, and can someone tell me how many familys will £2500 feed approximately and how many familys would £100 feed?
hope to see this money go into good use, I would have spended this money on games and etc...

Is it Bangladesh-Pakistan Defense relations thread? what are you guys discussing.

After seeing this and the news my dad donated £2500, and I also gave £100 of my pocket money if that helps, hope this helps, and can someone tell me how many familys will £2500 feed approximately and how many familys would £100 feed?
hope to see this money go into good use, I would have spended this money on games and etc...

Trust me it would have fed atleast 2 mouths. rest will be eaten on the way. Kudos to you.

British_Bangladeshi...this 2600 pound sterling is good enough to feed people. 400.00 rupees food survival kit pack for a small family or number people (3) would last 3-4 days. You can estimate it how many families would be fed on this 2600 pounds sterling. I guess 1600+ people for sure for 3/4 days.

Pictures of flood and the human suffering in Pakistan that are seen in the news media are alarming. Not even in BD, floods make this kind havoc as it is in Pakistan this time. Moreover, BD people are very used to it and are not afraid of flood water. But, Pakistanis do not have similar experience before.

BD's previous experience shows that the main havoc comes when flood water goes down. I hope it does not happen, but, there are possibilities of outbreak of water-borne diseases when water starts to drain out.

I am surprised to see not a single news in any BD newspaper about what the GoB is going to do to help Pakistan in its dire time. When Christian western countries are coming forward to help, BD and other muslim countries are not forthcoming with their own plan.

What is the benefit of Islamic organizations if they cannot act in cohesion when another muslim country is in need. These muslim leaders have already wasted hundreds of millions of dollars to attend all those fancy meetings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom