What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

Hafajat-bg20130505094525.jpg

The situation in the center of Dhaka is extremely bad. Things are tense. No new information coming out though.

Do you suppose AL will force to bow down? Perhaps it depends if they(hefazat) can hold for couple of days and if BNP led alliance come out with full force. What's is your take on this?

Hefazat decided to stay on ground until their demands are fulfilled meanwhile Begum Zia called upon 18 party alliance and Dacca residents to come out and join Hefazat activists. Can they overthrow matki la-hasina? :undecided:

With powerful backers, it'd be difficult. If the AL wins the next election, it'd be almost impossible to remove them.

If you noticed, Hasina, along with other AL leaders are strangely calm even after all their irresponsible comments and the series of screw-ups and scams during their tenure. This surprisingly calm attitude speaks volume.

The situation in the center of Dhaka is extremely bad. Things are tense. No new information coming out though.

I saw live pictures of the Paltan area. Seemed like a freaking war zone. In fact, at first I thought it was in Syria...

If you noticed, Hasina, along with other AL leaders are strangely calm even after all their irresponsible comments and the series of screw-ups and scams during their tenure. This surprisingly calm attitude speaks volume.

Speaks volume of what, confidence? I think you may not aware of few internals and reading the situation differently

This is awami League last bastion and most die hard Awami league police and Awami terror brigade deployed to kill and terrorize protesting people. This terror method has limit in terms of time and effectiveness. Tonight is critical but tomorrow is even more for this genocidal regime survival.

With powerful backers, it'd be difficult. If the AL wins the next election, it'd be almost impossible to remove them.

Hmm how about BNP(i know they are nothing alone, not anymore atleast) Shibir/Jamat and Hefazot e Islam combined? I am afraid, the calm approach shows that they have plans, and all i could guess is they will take the Fascist approach on this :confused:

Speaks volume of what, confidence? I think you may not aware of few internals and reading the situation differently.

Yes unfortunately. As luffy pointed out in one thread, they have decided to not get off easily and start a bloodbath if needed. We can easily see the start, today. Things will only get worse.

FYI, no i am not a RAW agent :lol:

Awami League regime put virtual ban on media from showing live news, that is why you do not see much news coming out. In the mean time Awami League regime cut off power supply in Motijheel area and genocidal force firing to terrorize people.

Yes unfortunately. As luffy pointed out in one thread, they have decided to not get off easily and start a bloodbath if needed. We can easily see the start, today. Things will only get worse.

FYI, no i am not a RAW agent :lol:

Awami League will continue with blood bath there is no question about it. But based on internal info I have serious doubt about their confidence.

Awami fagots as expected started another bloodbath. 9 died as per diganta's current TV scrollings. I hope they stay put in motizheel and with Allah(swt) willing ,bring down this facist gov.

A free and fair election is impossible for them to win. But yes,IF they can stay beyond 2014, this country will cease to exist. I don't think they are clam or confident but rather lost their senses with arrogance and may be depending on the dadas a bit too much. They don't have any other way but to try & stream roll any opposition to their facist doctrine. Don't U think these dalal fagots could have avoided the blood bath today but they initiated and even revoked BNP's 48 hr ultimatum. These lunnys are wet dreaming about officially going bakshal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom