What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

I see some known Jamat supporters are spreading false rumors. Were you not the one who declared war against the government? Koto kichhu jeno korben?

Anyway, Hefajot e Jamat is seriously getting some ***-kicking. Seems like our Prime Minister is not as brittle as you bunch thought. You people always miscaculate the strength of Bangladesh Awami League.

JOY BANGLA!

And why according to you why do they deserve this kicking? What have they done to be specific? People were not prohibited when they wanted to protest sometimes back in a busy junction like Shahbag and created a circus round the clock. Why were the HeI not allowed to stay in Motijheel today? Or the democratic right is secured for the ones who your ironlady Hasina favours. More than 50 people have died in tonights crackdown. Naki oder jiboner kono mullo nai. Khali tomader "ditiyo juddher protham shohid" Rajib er jiboner khali mullo ase. Now if you are going to justify tonights massacre in anyway you dont need to reply.

Oh give it a break. Shei kobe theke game over game over chillaitese. Ajaira.

RAZAKAR ER FASHI CHAI!

@Bagh, no one was killed by police so far. Jamat Shibir may have killed a few to put blame on the govt. And no, I don't support killing.

Babunogri na 12 ghonta agay shorkar potoner daak dilo?

Awami League put complete media blackout on massacre comitted tonight, this is what one doctor in Dhaka Medical College doctor sent in SMS message.

"blood ,blood and blood everywhere..........deads carried rushing in emg dept....one after another ............two three at a time.........policed fired rubber bullet directly in the eyes of most victims.....but the question is there are a lot of stab and choping wound...most stabs are one and half inch deep to the surface ....dead in one blow...who did that....police fired in the jugular artery ..spot dead.....one enter throgh mastoid and exit through eye ....it was live bullet....no body knows what to do....we cried like babies.....lord help us..."

Oh give it a break. Shei kobe theke game over game over chillaitese. Ajaira.

RAZAKAR ER FASHI CHAI!

@Bagh, no one was killed by police so far. Jamat Shibir may have killed a few to put blame on the govt. And no, I don't support killing.

Babunogri na 12 ghonta agay shorkar potoner daak dilo?

What do you mean? Who's Rajakar? :what:

No, the govt has shown enough restraint. Now Jamat n Hefazot crossed their limit. They are the ones who will pay dearly now.

@apo, that was a bit offtopic.

Genocidal regime? :v
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? lol.

A political party always fails when it becomes a family thing. Should atleast have a big gap in between.

Sheikh Hasina seems like our useless leaders.

100's of unarmed musalmans has been killed by Awami murtid police, murtid BGB and Awami murtids. Hasina and Awami murtids will not get away of this massacre. World is watching. InshAllah blood of shaeed will not go unnoticed.

The owner and editor of Digonto TV should be punished for promoting lies and false news.

Hmm, shaheeds who got killed by jamat. And whatever you said to AL, right back at you.

No, the govt has shown enough restraint. Now Jamat n Hefazot crossed their limit. They are the ones who will pay dearly now.

@apo, that was a bit offtopic.

Genocidal Awami League setting the limit of dead bodies and you speaking on behalf of Awami League genocide. That is rich argument for Awami league brand.

@Pboy, our PM is a very capable leader. But thanks for your opinion anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awami League committed another genocide in the dark of night by attacking and killing many in the Chapla chattar. Before the Awami League massacre Awami League cut the electricity in the area and banned all tv from live broadcasting. From eyewitness in the area and journalists, scores of dead bodies from Awami Leage massacre are being removed by Awami League forces and are hiding evidance of their crime against humanity.

What else expected from Awami fags? I would like to see the attack on Awami murtid polices family in coming days. I am sure they are in Bd, hefazat activists should go after their family for killing unarmed protesters in the name of saving Awami murtids.

@idune, typing 'genocide' multiple times on your keyboard doesn't produce a real life event. Anyway, you guys are smart, I'll give you that. But people won't fall for lies everytime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom