What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

Saction 144 declared in Dhaka in the wake of BNP's declared program to hold a public meeting.

HeI has been directly funded by Jamaat. Majority of the people those who are fighting in the street are in fact Jamaat/shibir with tag of HeI. They are using the islam and people's sentiment towards it but so far not a single demand from them that they want the war crime trial and hanging of the well known war criminals. This depicts the true nature of Jamaat. Some of the key figure of HeI has already been exposed due to their link with Jamaat. Crores of taka has changed hand for all these. But this is unfortunate to see many innocent kowmi madrasah students are becoming victim and scapegoat by the Jamaatis and due to brutal action by police/rab.

Regarding Shairah law people of Bangladesh can decide it whether they want it or not as majority rules. HeI can go for election if they are not associate with Jamaat and if they get majority 2/3 vote they can change the constitution and implement whatever they want.

Funded wtf? what funding? they were only wearing a tupi, and their dress. Islam doesn't run by money but by faith. This is not your chapati league where bosti polapain suffering from poverty come to earn a few takas.

witnesses and a few Govt office workers reporting death numbers to be over 100(not surprising, hearing the number of gun shots done). Newspapers reporting to be only 10.

There are some news that Awami League is planning mass grave inside peelkhana and hide dead bodies from last night massacre.

100s killed by awami lunatic fagots while some bigots from across the border having fun. Nothing to be surprised about as these are the inherent trait of these animalistic scum. Its awami league we are talking about here. I see awami captain clowns here farting crap as usual. But then again U can't expect anything else from chapatti worshippers.

All amah Shafi is being forcefully deported from Dhaka now.
15 members of armed force is dead(channel I)

100s killed by awami lunatic fagots while some bigots from across the border having fun. Nothing to be surprised about as these are the inherent trait of these animalistic scum. Its awami league we are talking about here. I see captain clown and his chamcha faux is farting ***** as usual. But then again U can't expect anything else from chapatti worshippers.

chapati worshippers ? :rofl: u must b really hungry luffy luffy luffyyyy.

hope some best solution will come out and every thing will fine ........i have special attachment with Chittagong city and Bangladesh ...i lived around 4.5 year .......in kulshi (Chittagong)...............and i have experienced only good thing.....still hard for me to accept Bangladesh has changed....

hope some best solution will come out and every thing will fine ........i have special attachment with Chittagong city and Bangladesh ...i lived around 4.5 year .......in kulshi (Chittagong)...............and i have experienced only good thing.....still hard for me to accept Bangladesh has changed....

blame it on radical islamist. wanted death penalty n achieved it in the end by dying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom