What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

take off from bambay airport. is it any less than any western city at night

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

yaar WTH you argue with him why you bring us between you guys ? hum ne is per kuch nhi kaha we have average cities our only best city is islo and i never say to you its like dc.
i live at amritsar and i know lahore is better than amritsar and islo i think is same as chandigarh. chandigarh is modern and planned city. among all the cities in india i wuld like to settle in chandigarh then delhi then bangalore. mumbai is kool at places but not so kool at other

Last edited by a moderator:
i live at amritsar and i know lahore is better than amritsar and islo i think is same as chandigarh. chandigarh is modern and planned city. among all the cities in india i wuld like to settle in chandigarh then delhi then bangalore. mumbai is kool at places but not so kool at other

but why all of your posts include pakistan and pakistan yaar we have nothing to do with race you guys are best both india BD are much much developed please keep us out from your tom jerry war

take off from bambay airport. is it any less than any western city at night

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Dude clearly didn't listen to the instructions on "all electronics off" during takeoff...an utter tool of a person, that man.

Last edited by a moderator:
To see a city from 35000 ft above ground need real power not an average city power. Thats why it looks shhit hole the whole subcontinent at night.
Regarding your shining india satellite picture, thats because the whole India is inhabitated. Most of the dark places in the satellite pictures are not densely inhabitated. Where there are people there must be some sort of lights and when accumulated, that looks shiny when taken from high definition satellite cameras.

Dude..what are you trying to say...What is this "Real Power" and "some sort of lights"..Blah Blah...I think you stated your New Year celebration a bit too early ;).

It's probably middle east sky is less cloudy(them being mostly desert), that's why they are clearly visible.

INDIA AT NIGHT SATELLITE IMAGE--

satellite-view-of-india-on-diwali-night%25255B3%25255D.jpg

PAKISTAN-INDIA BORDER--

india-pakistan-border.jpg

SOUTH KOREA AT NIGHT.....SEE NORTH KOREA LOL..

C0044096-Korea_at_night,_satellite_image-SPL.jpg

INFRARED IMAGE--

india.jpg

LIGHTS IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO DEVELOPMENT COZ' UP,BIHAR HAS THE HIGHEST POPULATION IN INDIA BUT STILL DIM LIGHTED...WHILE PUNJAB,TAMIL NADU BRIGHTLY LIT.

INFRARED IMAGE--

india.jpg

LIGHTS IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO DEVELOPMENT COZ' UP,BIHAR HAS THE HIGHEST POPULATION IN INDIA BUT STILL DIM LIGHTED...WHILE PUNJAB,TAMIL NADU BRIGHTLY LIT.

You are cent percent sky drill..

Bihar and UP has got one of the highest population densities of the country but look at the light..
Also Orissa and MP are backward states and hence are dimly lit..
OTOH look at Southern India
West Bengal although has fallen back but the shining light is a legacy of times when it was well developed

^ I think they took image keeping load shedding time in account.......:rofl:
P.S. No offence...

COMPARING INDIA AND CHINA......WEST CHINA IS ALMOST UNTOUCHED!!

earth-photos-in-night-2.jpg

SEE TOKYO..........MASSIVE!!

INFRARED IMAGE--

india.jpg

You can make out shape of Maharastra, also of sahyadris and cities like Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Nagpur and Aurangabad

INDIA AT NIGHT SATELLITE IMAGE--

satellite-view-of-india-on-diwali-night%25255B3%25255D.jpg

PAKISTAN-INDIA BORDER

Yeah the border is clearly visible from the space because India constructed an electrified fence along it to keep out terrorists.Iran has also started construction of a similar fence making pakistan the biggest fenced in area of the world.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom