What's new

Bangladeshi man martyred in Gaza

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
SYLHET: A Bangladeshi man was killed in Gaza on Monday while participating in the war against Israel.

The Bangladeshi was identified as Hamidur Rahman, son of Abdul Hannan and resident of Portsmouth area of UK, hailed from Uttar Mirerchar village of Sylhet.

Family sources of the deceased said he went to Gaza almost two month’s ago to fight against Israel along with other 10-member group.

Hamidur’s fellow informed his death to the family that he was killed a day before Eid.

Mizamur Rahman Suzel, a cousin of Hamidur, also confirmed the matter to banglanews.

source: Bangladeshi man killed in Gaza

salute to you man, wish you Allah send you in heaven

Kabir Ahmed also died in syria as an aid worker 3 or so days ago.

I feel sad, Bangladesh will miss him and mourn his loss. In fact Sheikh Hasina has called a country wide national mourning day for this brave soul:lol:

Fight against Israel or offer aid to the innocent people there? I doubt anyone that came a month ago can participate in the military field.

Hamas's armed wing doesn't take foreigners.

RIP to him and God bless them for their work which I believe is humanitarian.

Because Gaza isn't Syria, you can't just join the fight. Gaza doesn't need fighters but arms.

RIP.. @BDforever any Info on how many BD ppl fought for oppressed neighbours rohinyas or kashimiris or is it selective love for Gazans thousands of miles away?

RIP. Oh Allah accept this shaheed in Your abode of shuhada!

We have been sending Mujahids/volunteers for the Jihad in Palestine and for retrieving the Holy al Aqsa from the start. We have shed a lot of blood and given life for the Cause of Islam. Whether in Palestine, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Acheh or Kashmir our youth have always flocked under the flag of Jihad.

Well, Israel is a different cookie...Israel has made sure he meets with Allah !

BD should protest this killing in Dhaka tomorrow with a national strike against Zionist imperialism ! Yes..Every bangladeshi should know about him in a way that it affects their lives in BD. Support for HAMAS will naturally increase in BD.

I wish their is a way I am pretty sure many of Pakistani's will volunteer.

Back
Top Bottom