Bangladeshi Peacekeepr Dies in Congo

scholseys

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Bangladeshi peacekeeper dies in Congo
Staff Correspondent, bdnews24.com

Published: 03 Apr 2014 22:04 BdST Updated: 03 Apr 2014 22:04 BdST

A Bangladeshi peacekeeper stationed in Congo died of cardiac arrest on Wednesday.
Bangladesh soldier Mohammad Abdul Matin was 32.

He died around 6:30pm on Wednesday (local time), said an Inter Service Public Relations release on Thursday.

Matin was deployed under the MONUSCO peacekeeping mission in Congo in October last year.

Matin had joined the Army on May 7, 1999, the release said.

He left behind wife, a son and a daughter.

This must be the first instance of a poster calling his own soldier sent by his govt on legitimate internationally accepted duty a mercenary !

... and thanked by a fellow countryman.
Deranged and mentally sick individuals represent BD (or constitute a bulk of posters) on PDF, you should have learnt it by now.

Whether this individual soldier was mercenary is questionable, but that the Armed forces as a whole has betrayed people of Bangladesh and sold them out to the highest bidder, is a fact. Traitors do not deserve to live.

Hi, How's it been? Hope you're doing good.

If what you're saying is true, then good riddance.

Hi, How's it been? Hope you're doing good.

If what you're saying is true, then good riddance.

Hi Yzd, its been good. Couldn't complain. How about yourself?

I have no information about this individual soldier, but this UN peacekeeping operation has changed priorities of our Armed forces from protecting our nation from external threat to getting high salary from these UN duties. Many of the top officers have been bribed as well to betray our nation. So naturally we like to call them Mercenary who have betrayed our nation.

Hi Yzd, its been good. Couldn't complain. How about yourself?

I have no information about this individual soldier, but this UN peacekeeping operation has changed priorities of our Armed forces from protecting our nation from external threat to getting high salary from these UN duties. Many of the top officers have been bribed as well to betray our nation. So naturally we like to call them Mercenary who have betrayed our nation.

I'm glad to hear that you're doing good. I'm good as well, thanks.

As long as the Awami League is keeping ties in good terms with the Military of the BD, things won't change.

At least not in the short run. BD's Army needs tough guys like those in Turkey or Egypt.

I'm glad to hear that you're doing good. I'm good as well, thanks.

As long as the Awami League is keeping ties in good terms with the Military of the BD, things won't change.

At least not in the short run. BD's Army needs tough guys like those in Turkey or Egypt.

I agree.

What he is saying is true because Bangladeshi Army has not toppled the government yet, and keep sending peacekeeping forces instead of suppressing local people. Still think its good riddance?

The Gov't in the BD never tried to solve intra-problems to begin with, and thusly, I think it is safe to say that the Army is expected to take a role in the decision-making process of the Bengal realpolitik.

I respect your opinion though, as always :smart:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom