What's new

Bangladeshis to decide future of next WB Government

metro

BANNED
Reaction score
Kolkata: With the continuous increase of Muslim population in West Bengal due to Bangladeshi infiltration, they could play pivotal role in scripting future of next WB government in the upcoming Assembly polls.

There has been an increase of 35 percent in Muslim population in a few districts of West Bengal within a span of ten years. The infiltration of Bangladeshis has swelled the population density of the state.

At present, after Jammu and Kashmir, Bengal has the highest Muslim population. This obviously has made political leaders to pay attention to the community.

There is a strong competition between Mamata Bannerjee and the Left to garner the support of the vast population of the Bangladeshi Muslims in the state. Mamata has announced free railway tickets to Muslims whereas the West Bengal government has decided to implement the suggestions of Ranganath Mishra Committee and provide quota for Muslims in the state jobs.

In the race of appeasing Muslim voters, Mamata’s position seems more secured, especially in those regions of the state where Bangladeshis have infiltrated in a massive way.

In her election manifesto, Mamata promises to increase the trade of vegetables, fruits, fish and sea-food in nearly 12 Muslim dominated districts. Vegetables, fruits and fish/sea-food are the main form of livelihood of the people in the districts of Murshidabad, Malda, North Dinajpur and Veerbhoomi.

In these districts, Muslims accounts for 30-70 percent of the population.
The political parties as well as the West Bengal government agree to the fact that the steep rise in the Muslim population is not natural rather it is possible due to the infiltration.

The allowance of ration cards and Indian identity cards in bulk by the Left to Bangladeshis in the state will result in at least 10 percent increase in the Muslim population in 2011 census.

JPN/Bureau
Bangladeshis to decide future of next WB Government

The sooner BJP or any other part that doesnt involve spineless Congress and "statue designer" Mayawati.. the better
What these idiots dont realize is how badly this can effect our country in the long term. It is a very very alarming situation. Something has to be done about it ASAP.
These beggars coming here and managing to get voter cards, but we cant really blame them. Its our own politicians who are doing this. Here in Delhi congress is doing the same.
This is very very serious. People will realize it and regret it later on.

What these idiots dont realize is how badly this can effect our country in the long term. It is a very very alarming situation. Something has to be done about it ASAP.
These beggars coming here and managing to get voter cards, but we cant really blame them. Its our own politicians who are doing this. Here in Delhi congress is doing the same.
This is very very serious. People will realize it and regret it later on.

I agree absolutely.. it's all for the votes.

OH MY GOD, this is serious.

no wonder BSF is shooting everyone who crosses the border

WB has the highest % of Muslim outside J&K but many of them are not Indian. Population growth is every where in the country for both Musim and Hindus but sharp 10% rise in Muslim population of WB bordering BD. there are reservations for Muslims in WB jobs and all other govt subjects. Same thing happening in Assam.

There has been an increase of 35 percent in Muslim population in a few districts of West Bengal within a span of ten years. The infiltration of Bangladeshis has swelled the population density of the state.

Population of West Bengal: appr. 100 million
Muslims in West Bengal: appr. 25 million
%age hike cited in the report: 35% = appr. 10 million

Such heavy migration and the government and BSF were sleeping?

The political parties as well as the West Bengal government agree to the fact that the steep rise in the Muslim population is not natural rather it is possible due to the infiltration.

10 million come from infiltration? May be they should start taking into account the fertility rate of the Mulsim community.

The allowance of ration cards and Indian identity cards in bulk by the Left to Bangladeshis in the state will result in at least 10 percent increase in the Muslim population in 2011 census.

Ration cards and voter's ID shall not be given to anyone without proper identification and investigation of the background. No matter how many infiltrate, if even a single foreigner is able to get a ration card, then it is the government that should be held responsible for such scenario and not the infiltrators. There will always be some (infiltrators).

Again these so called secular people are using religion for vote bank politics. it feels so bad, they r ruining my country in front my eyes and i am sitting here watching it helplessly.. And i cant do anything..!

Again these so called secular people are using religion for vote bank politics. it feels so bad, they r ruining my country in front my eyes and i am sitting here watching it helplessly.. And i cant do anything..!

Yes u can do something about it.
Be a part of Bharat Swabhiman Andolan.
DISTRICT INCHARGES

If anybody have slightest of doubt about Bangladeshi infiltration and change of demography plz look closely in the following map.

getimage.dll

The areas in Red color are the most density populated in India and these are all bordering Bangladesh.

this is big problem..
need to screw congress and bring back bjp..
and people here are misusing secularism

Back
Top Bottom