What's new

How the ‘Othering’ of Bangladesh Has Been the Backbone of Hindutva’s West Bengal Campaign

you're not wrong here how long before Wb and Assam turns into another Kashmir ?
Why are you asking me? Ask your Modi.

Modi will ignore Bangladeshi infiltration as long his banias - Adani & Ambani are allowed to business in Bangladesh.

Really?

Beta, go visit businesses run by your Jain, marwadi, Gujarati, Sindhi banias they employ these Bangladeshi labourers.
relax kar, Nilu.

changed the demographics
tu bhi relax kar, say cheese and smile :D

E_-NuTAUYAcmELo.jpg

eh ?

"to India you will return", you meant ?

we'll take the entirety of the coastline and render them landlocked (charge tariff for transit to sea access)

yehi karna hai, left, right.. dono pe
Opindia-Images-2022-04-18T181320.463-1.jpg

Last time when your BSF troops tried to enter into Bangladesh. Look how villagers were carrying the dead BSF like animals. Forget about our coastline, if ever any hanuman sena try to enter, they will be buried alive under the swamp of Bangladesh. There will be no 1971 moment ever. In 1971 your hanuman sena saw our friendship, this time they will see our fury.

Opindia-Images-2022-04-18T181320.463-1.jpg

Last time when your BSF troops tried to enter into Bangladesh. Look how villagers were carrying the dead BSF like animals. Forget about our coastline, if ever any hanuman sena try to enter, they will be buried alive under the swamp of Bangladesh. There will be no 1971 moment ever. In 1971 your hanuman sena saw our friendship, this time they will see our fury.
heh

dekhenge

if it ever comes to that

Bangladeshis are pure evil.

They have divided the Bengali linguistic community with their hatred and beliefs of supremacy.

inka kabhi game hi ni tha

flickering sa scene hai, can be easy swatted out.. but then they'll flood into here in even bigger numbers, yikes ! 🥶
Aaap chup karke west bengal aur Assam de do BD walon ko. A stitch in time saves nine.

They've been doing that a while. Now they have designs ( :D pun intended) for Calcutta factories
its actually under reported woh joh fungus fael ree hai left underarm pe

people are unhappy with the infestation... like Afghans over at yours'

brewing resentment type ho gya scene... it results in these types of yahoos, posted this earlier too:

maxresdefault.jpg

no idea what the nastaliq says but point is..

boiling point, log pareshaan hai illegal lungis ko le ke, hence the termite rhetoric from mota bhai.. tactical tha, boiling point pe bola Trump style.. the ol' dekha mauka, maara chawka.

I just view them as another Indian state.. a "nation" in name only, basically

hamari vassalage me hain yeh log, we have to tolerate some of their khoon choosing annoyance.

---------
@Bilal9

its actually under reported woh joh fungus fael ree hai left underarm pe

people are unhappy with the infestation... like Afghans over at yours'

brewing resentment type ho gya scene... it results in these types of yahoos, posted this earlier too:

maxresdefault.jpg

no idea what the nastaliq says but point is..

boiling point, log pareshaan hai illegal lungis ko le ke, hence the termite rhetoric from mota bhai.. tactical tha, boiling point pe bola Trump style.. the ol' dekha mauka, maara chawka.

I just view them as another Indian state.. a "nation" in name only, basically

hamari vassalage me hain yeh log, we have to tolerate some of their khoon choosing annoyance.

---------
@Bilal9
The urdu is
"What record did Indian camera man Baanya (Banya?) make that put the world to shame"

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom