What's new

'Bangladesh's fastest man' Avik Anwar finishes P3 in Malaysian Championship series

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

According to Avik, this was the toughest race of his life, and the most special one. He is the first Bangladeshi racer to finish a 300 km race alone, which is the same distance as F1 races.​

'Bangladesh's fastest man' Avik Anwar finishes P3 in Malaysian Championship series

Avik Anwar keeps creating history on race tracks for Bangladesh. After becoming the first-ever international championship winner from Bangladesh last year, he won the final round and clinched P3 in the Malaysian Championship series on Sunday racing 300 km alone in three hours.

He missed the first place by only 2 points.

According to Avik, this was the toughest race of his life, and the most special one. He is the first Bangladeshi racer to finish a 300 km race alone, which is the same distance as F1 races.

"I've never done a three-hour race alone before. This is the most special one," Avik told The Business Standard (TBS) after his remarkable feat.

The weather was adverse on the race day. The race was red-flagged due to rain at the start.

"Once the race resumed I drove really well, and consistently. That's why I could do a lot of wonders," he said.

No racer from Bangladesh achieved the feat before, racing 300 km alone.

The Malaysia Championship Series is a national racing series promoted and organized by Sepang International Circuit as an initiative to promote and develop 4-wheel racing sports in Malaysia.

Historic win for MGI brand ambassador Avik Anwar in Malaysia​

With MGI by his side, he has represented Bangladesh and won different races in international circuits in Dubai, Malaysia and India
https://www.dhakatribune.com/326295

1696185221092.png

Press Release

Publish : 25 Sep 2023, 06:33 PMUpdate : 25 Sep 2023, 06:33 PM

As the first and only Bangladeshi, MGI Brand Ambassador Avik Anwar made history as he has finished 1st in Round-4 of Malaysia Championship Series 2023, held on Sunday, September 24, 2023, in Sepang International Circuit.

In this race, among the 58 competitors, Avik Anwar's exceptional performance not only secured him the top spot but also brought tremendous glory to his country, as he completed the race in approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, covering 54 laps (300 km.)
Avik Anwar has been the brand ambassador for Meghna Group of Industries (MGI) for a couple of years now.

With MGI by his side, he has represented Bangladesh and won different races in international circuits in Dubai, Malaysia and India.

MGI believes that his indomitable mindset and sheer dedication have been the catalyst for his glorious victories.

MGI is confident that Avik Anwar will keep on breaking boundaries in future at the international level.

Here is Avik's YT channel. His reviews are interesting, to say the least. He reviews all kinds of cars offered locally, expensive or not.

Here he is reviewing a MERCEDES GLS 63 AMG. He is an avid car nut, one of quite a few nowadays in Bangladesh.

Here is Avik's YT channel. His reviews are interesting, to say the least. He reviews all kinds of cars offered locally, expensive or not.

Here he is reviewing a MERCEDES GLS 63 AMG. He is an avid car nut, one of quite a few nowadays in Bangladesh.

Lol. A racer doing car reviews. No wonder Lungis are stupid. Poor guy, it's hard to make any money in that shit land.

Lol. A racer doing car reviews. No wonder Lungis are stupid.

You are more qualified? :lol:

He was a car nut posting reviews BEFORE he started racing.

Show us your YT channel please.

And I'm pretty sure you can afford a GLS63 too. A GLS63 in Bangladesh has 800% tax.

You are more qualified? :lol:

He was a car nut posting reviews BEFORE he started racing.

Show us your YT channel please.

And I'm pretty sure you can afford a GLS63 too.
Lol. Why would an aspiring racer do YouTube reviews? Unless You are from a shit hole country where even the racer couldn't afford a living.

I have lost my urge to reply to these slum-dwellers specializing in jumping in and spoiling threads and don't have the patience to explain how auto-racing works to Nokars.

They don't understand anything about life other than their ghatiya lower middle class upbringing and ghatiya paan-masala habits.

We have one arguing about auto-racing when he probably couldn't afford a decent economy vehicle and the nearest he could get to driving a luxury car was in a parking lot posing next to it so he could send pictures back home to boast.

Sigh.....

Last edited:
Lol. Why would an aspiring racer do YouTube reviews? Unless You are from a shit hole country where even the racer couldn't afford a living.

Yes your per capita GDP nominal is lower than us and WE are the $hithole.

Nice logic.

And as far as "aspiring" he could buy you ten times over - his family is so loaded. Calling him (or us) names does not matter.

He himself buys luxury cars you could not dare touch (like Lamborghinis).

Stay in your auqaat - don't embarrass yourself by running your mouth.

Why pajeets are whining on a thread about a Bangladeshi participating in some championship in Malaysia?

MGI=Meghna Group of Industries.
How is your open defecation in the shit land going on lately?

Even worse is the number of pajeets enjoyed that dumb post you quoted

Pajeet humor level is even lower than morality in their society

Yes your per capita GDP nominal is lower than us and WE are the $hithole.

Nice logic.

And as far as "aspiring" he could buy you ten times over - his family is so loaded. Calling him (or us) names does not matter.

He himself buys luxury cars you could not dare touch (like Lamborghinis).

Stay in your auqaat - don't embarrass yourself by running your mouth.
Lol. Stupid lungi. Your per capita is higher than India? I mean you saying that even after 30% devaluation of your currency makes you the stupidest of all. Stop embarrassing yourself. I can't wait till your fake GDP unravels in the next 2-3 years. I hope you stay here then.

What these bumf*ck hotobhaga lying-in-their-own-excrement poojaris don't get (while d*ck measuring with us) is that their effed-up currency also took a dive during the current global inflation. And they are covering it up with fake numbers. It'll all become clear next fiscal year.

Being an economy largely shielded from and disconnected with global trade (closed economy) - India is seeing some temporary tailwinds of growth, but those will die down once "base effect" with "covid rebound" dwindles (some say 25% contraction coming up at end of fiscal). Meanwhile poojaris will do "dhoti utarkey" dance.

In any case, all sane people take a look at World Bank figures. If Bangladesh figures stay the same, so will India's next year. Unless they fake it in cahoots with IMF (large possibility because they have enough Hindus working for Modi at ADB, World Bank and IMF to fake numbers).

Last edited:
These poojaris don't get while d*ck measuring that their currency also took a dive during the current global inflation. And they are covering it up with fake numbers. It'll all become clear next fiscal year.

In any case, take a look at World Bank figures. If Bangladesh figures stay the same, so will India's. Unless they fake it in cahoots with IMF (where they have enough Hindus working for Modi).

Nice to see 2022 data once again. Feeling nostalgic.

Thanks buddy 😊

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom