What's new

Battle of Pangong Lake August 15 2017 - Indian beaten down cold by PLA kungfu master!

i can't tell who is Chinese or Indian, i can't even tell who won or lost. The video quality isn't great

i can't tell who is Chinese or Indian, i can't even tell who won or lost. The video quality isn't great
The Indian guy is knocked out cold. Medics came.

The score is PLA 1, IA 0.

Indians should open fire on the PLA. Then our megatons can finally be launched!

First they said that this incident never happened but now they claim they won this battle.

Funny chinese. What a climb-down from Megaton to MegaStone.
What happened to your shupa powa under Modiji? We beat your jawans like you are a Dalit who blocked our sunshine or drew water from the same well as us.

it happens between finger4 and finger5,according sun ,shadow,the left side are Chinese.
It looks like India soldier is throwing stones at Chinese.

NEW DELHI: Far away from the actual faceoff site at Doklam, where rival soldiers are close enough to literally smell each other in the rarefied air of the high-altitude region, the Indian security establishment is reasonably sure China will not risk a war or even "a small-scale military operation" despite all its belligerent rhetoric.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...spite-angry-rhetoric/articleshow/59945037.cms

:toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign:

it happens between finger4 and finger5,according sun ,shadow,the left side are Chinese.
It looks like India soldier is throwing stones at Chinese.

which is what we said, that on the Aug 15 Chinese soldiers came into Ladak, when tried to stop them they threw stones at us and we threw stones back at them and the whole crowd ended up in a scuffle. The Chinese government said no such thing happened (as usual they lied).

Last edited:
Lol the Chinese at it again.

So, such an incident happened.

When India media reported it, them Pakistani's were crying fake as their deeper than nonsense friend was throwing stones like bunch of bamboo girls.

Hilarious thread title Battle of Pangong Lake :omghaha:

which is what we said, that on the Aug 15 Chinese soldiers came into Ladak, when tried to stop them they threw stones at us and we threw stones back at them and the whole crowd ended up in a scuffle. The Chinese government said so such thing happened (as usual they lied).

Chinese said they have no Idea what their Military is doing in Ladak area

The video clearly shows Chinese side started throwing stones. lol :D

And what appeared to be a chinese soldier on ground .. if you look, the darker clothing is of the Chinese soldiers and one is carrying a Chinese flag (red) .... they are on to the left of the screen at the end , initially towards the side of the cameraman ... and the Indian troops are more in number and they move towards right of screen when this guy on the left is hit by a stone apparently flung by a forward and left edge of Indian group and then three guys move to help him.

which is what we said, that on the Aug 15 Chinese soldiers came into Ladak, when tried to stop them they threw stones at us and we threw stones back at them and the whole crowd ended up in a scuffle. The Chinese government said so such thing happened (as usual they lied).
News from India media,
Participants in that clash say the Chinese were carrying iron rods, in addition to weapons.

This was apparently because an Indian patrol to the same area, the previous day, had carried lathis.

Why everyone is talking about Chinese were carrying iron rods,what about Indian.
Lathis!!

the chinese r now becoming embarrassing. we rely on them as our backup if india ever tries 2 invade pakistan. what will they do if india invades pakistan..come to the lac and throw stones at the indian army ?:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom