What's new

Battle of Pangong Lake August 15 2017 - Indian beaten down cold by PLA kungfu master!

which is what we said, that on the Aug 15 Chinese soldiers came into Ladak, when tried to stop them they threw stones at us and we threw stones back at them and the whole crowd ended up in a scuffle. The Chinese government said so such thing happened (as usual they lied).

Lol this guy need to grow up just like CCP.. who lied about the incident... Lol Chinese frats..

News from India media,
Participants in that clash say the Chinese were carrying iron rods, in addition to weapons.

This was apparently because an Indian patrol to the same area, the previous day, had carried lathis.

Why everyone is talking about Chinese were carrying iron rods,what about Indian.
Lathis!!

yeah border patrols carry such things. Point is not about whether Indian patrols or Chinese patrols carried rods- it is that there was a scuffle and Indians accepted it while you lied about it not having happened.

the chinese r now becoming embarrassing. we rely on them as our backup if india ever tries 2 invade pakistan. what will they do if india invades pakistan..come to the lac and throw stones at the indian army ?:undecided:

ehhh....even in the past they did NOTHING when there were conflicts between India and Pak.....

Lol this guy need to grow up just like CCP.. who lied about the incident... Lol Chinese frats..

now Because of china War ( War word it's has a some power when we say) the power of "WAR" is nothing just like Chinese fake words and their fake Products

the chinese r now becoming embarrassing. we rely on them as our backup if india ever tries 2 invade pakistan. what will they do if india invades pakistan..come to the lac and throw stones at the indian army ?:undecided:
Most of Chinese just feel embarrassing too, we're fell in a dispute with India,and Pakistan is firing at India everyday .

News from India media,
Participants in that clash say the Chinese were carrying iron rods, in addition to weapons.

This was apparently because an Indian patrol to the same area, the previous day, had carried lathis.

Why everyone is talking about Chinese were carrying iron rods,what about Indian.
Lathis!!
Our iron rods are not for striking Indian Army jawan they are for sticking up their a$$.

Don't spoil the fun!:pop: It's a battle for whoever thinks it's a battle.

Sit back and enjoy the comments.
Ok, I get it.
Same Dough for all Indian's

But All Pakistanis and Chinese all celebration their Victory :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
We come back to the battle from thousand years ago when the fighter uses stone and mouth instead of their gun. BTW, I don't like the cameramen, pls approach them and get the higher quality for his video, they don't use gun, why did he fear for his life? I even don't realize who is Chinese, who is Indian in his video.

And here I was getting all worked up when I heard the word, Kung Fu!!Now, where the fucck is the kung fu??Talk about false advertisement!! :mad:

Last edited:
NEW DELHI: Far away from the actual faceoff site at Doklam, where rival soldiers are close enough to literally smell each other in the rarefied air of the high-altitude region, the Indian security establishment is reasonably sure China will not risk a war or even "a small-scale military operation" despite all its belligerent rhetoric.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...spite-angry-rhetoric/articleshow/59945037.cms

:toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign:

And here I was getting all worked up when I heard the word, Kung Fu!!Now, where the **** is the kung fu??Talk about false advertisement!! :mad:
0:48

Ok, I get it.

We come back to the battle from thousand years ago when the fighter uses stone and mouth instead of their gun. BTW, I don't like the cameramen, pls approach them and get the higher quality for his video, they don't use gun, why did he fear for his life? I even don't realize who is Chinese, who is Indian in his video.

Do you have Video, can you share the Link, i can't open what they shared in this forum

NEW DELHI: Far away from the actual faceoff site at Doklam, where rival soldiers are close enough to literally smell each other in the rarefied air of the high-altitude region, the Indian security establishment is reasonably sure China will not risk a war or even "a small-scale military operation" despite all its belligerent rhetoric.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...spite-angry-rhetoric/articleshow/59945037.cms

:toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign:

0:48

All I saw was that some guys hurling stones at each other and one of them getting decked after being hit by a flying stone!!So, that's what now goes for Kung Fu!!Really??!!Where is all the Bruce Lee stuff??!!

Back
Top Bottom