What's new

BBC panorama - Muslim first British second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes all Muslims are terrorists. I guess that's what you were waiting to hear in all of your pathetic trolling.

Tell me, where have I said it?

Show me one line where I said that 'All Muslims are terrorists'.

Please don't insult your fellow Muslims by using such base words.

Tell me, where have I said it?

Show me one line where I said that 'All Muslims are terrorists'.

Please don't insult your fellow Muslims by using such base words.

Don't play that game with me, i saw your comment. How you are connecting 9/11 with integration in Britain. What a sad state of affairs you Hindutva trolls live in.:lol:

Don't play that game with me, i saw your comment. How you are connecting 9/11 with integration in Britain.

Okay since you don't understand the point, I will help you open your eyes:

BBC News - State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...SWDw4zm9XYdJt9o64ShMEbA&bvm=bv.65058239,d.bmk

Norway deports record number of Muslims to reduce crime | EuropeNews

cache_934757674.jpg

What a sad state of affairs you Hindutva trolls live in.:lol:

The onus of improving yourself and ridding yourselves of negative influences is your own responsibility.

Don't expect others to come and plead with you and appease you all the time.

So much for peace.

Islam is the religion of Peace.

1394927978874.jpg

arabriot.jpg

2012-07-05T164600Z_1589566481_GM1E876022E01_RTRMADP_3_USA-POLITICS-OBAMA.JPG

Obama thinking stressed about his Saudi allies. :lol:

That's rich coming from a Russian, who's history is steeped with the worst genocides in the history of humanity. What, haven't you got any new directions to post crap about Ukraine?

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCcQFjAA&url=http://www.d-intl.com/2013/12/17/most-european-muslims-want-sharia/?lang=en&ei=htxUU-fwEsmJrQfyy4CABw&usg=AFQjCNHz12bSWDw4zm9XYdJt9o64ShMEbA&bvm=bv.65058239,d.bmk

cache_934757674.jpg

The onus of improving yourself and ridding yourselves of negative influences is your own responsibility.

So much for peace.

Al Muhajiroun who's protest video you posted, has a support group of a hundred people. If you think that a hundred people represent 3 million people thn you are not only deluded but also smoking some strong stuff.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCcQFjAA&url=http://www.d-intl.com/2013/12/17/most-european-muslims-want-sharia/?lang=en&ei=htxUU-fwEsmJrQfyy4CABw&usg=AFQjCNHz12bSWDw4zm9XYdJt9o64ShMEbA&bvm=bv.65058239,d.bmk

cache_934757674.jpg

So much for peace.

And please don't hold Russia as an example for the world to follow, unless you want all developed nations to become a third world type military state ruled by KGB operatives.:rofl:

That's rich coming from a Russian, who's history is steeped with the worst genocides in the history of humanity. What, haven't you got any new directions to post crap about Ukraine?

I don't know who you are talking about 'Russian' but I am an Indian.

If you're referring to Putin's speech, then yeah, here's the tip for you:

Well like it or not, you must behave the way you are expected to in a non-Islamic country; same as the way you expect non-Muslims to behave in your respective countries. It is the path of give and take that lets the world run peacefully. Not a one way drive where you are pampered all the time and you keep whining about it still.

Al Muhajiroun who's protest video you posted, has a support group of a hundred people. If you think that a hundred people represent 3 million people thn you are not only deluded but also smoking some strong stuff.

How predictable. Play the number games lies and deny what is visible on the face.

I don't care how many people were there. The point of posting this video is to show how your people are refusing to blend into the countries that give them such good lives. Instead of living happily and working for that place's progress, all you do is whine, protest, demand and demand and riot.

Do some research on the number of Muslims living in UK and France, particularly from your country and in France's case from north Africa, and see how many of them live on dole-outs.

Here's a tip:

When in Rome, do like the Romans.

And please don't hold Russia as an example for the world to follow, unless you want all developed nations to become a third world type military state ruled by KGB operatives.:rofl:

Your kind say similar stuff for warning when issued by US, UK, Norway, Thailand or whichever country.

The point, again, is not about Russia; the point is about how you are pissing off the entire world with such a behavior.

Russia just happens to be the only country on earth that has tamed your kind, second only to Israel.

I don't know who you are talking about 'Russian' but I am an Indian.

If you're referring to Putin's speech, then yeah, here's the tip for you:

Well like it or not, you must behave the way you are expected to in a non-Islamic country; same as the way you expect non-Muslims to behave in your respective countries. It is the path of give and take that lets the world run peacefully. Not a one way drive where you are pampered all the time and you keep whining about it still.

How predictable. Play the number games lies and deny what is visible on the face.

I don't care how many people were there. The point of posting this video is to show how your people are refusing to blend into the countries that give them such good lives. Instead of living happily and working for that place's progress, all you do is whine, protest, demand and demand and riot.

Do some research on the number of Muslims living in UK and France, particularly from your country and in France's case from north Africa, and see how many of them live on dole-outs.

Here's a tip:

When in Rome, do like the Romans.

Your kind say similar stuff for warning when issued by US, UK, Norway, Thailand or whichever country.

The point, again, is not about Russia; the point is about how you are pissing off the entire world with such a behavior.

Russia just happens to be the only country on earth that has tamed your kind, second only to Israel.

The first bit of the comment was to the Russian guy, since that's who I quoted first. You should read properly before jumping in. The fact that you keep holding a hundred, in this case, al muhajiroun, as an example of 3 million people shows that you just have an axe to grind against muslims. Majority of muslims do follow the laws in UK, there idiots in every community, to hold all the community responsible for the crimes of individuals just shows intense hatred and bigotry, nothing else. It's the same if I hold all of India responsibly for the recent rape stories in the news. Should I now say that the majority of Indian men are just out to rape any woman they find? I bet you will say something smart to this, right? Too late, All Indian men are rapists. There I can generalise too.

I haven't given any warning to any other country. I don't know what my "kind" is. OH, wait, another generalisation. God, I can see you seething from your mouth already. Calm down and please explain when I have warning any other country. I praise the UK and Norway, they are pretty much perfect states when it comes to human rights etc. More than what I can say for India though. Your "kind" in India are all so angry, I wonder why.

Russia has tamed my kind? Again, what do you mean? Russia is a tyrannical country that is run by ex KGB operatives with a massive inferior complex towards the West. :rofl:

Now, tell me, honestly, what is my "kind"? Mr Indian rapist "kind".

The first bit of the comment was to the Russian guy, since that's who I quoted first. You should read properly before jumping in. The fact that you keep holding a hundred, in this case, al muhajiroun, as an example of 3 million people shows that you just have an axe to grind against muslims. Majority of muslims do follow the laws in UK, there idiots in every community, to hold all the community responsible for the crimes of individuals just shows intense hatred and bigotry, nothing else. It's the same if I hold all of India responsibly for the recent rape stories in the news. Should I now say that the majority of Indian men are just out to rape any woman they find? I bet you will say something smart to this, right? Too late, All Indian men are rapists. There I can generalise too.

I haven't given any warning to any other country. I don't know what my "kind" is. OH, wait, another generalisation. God, I can see you seething from your mouth already. Calm down and please explain when I have warning any other country. I praise the UK and Norway, they are pretty much perfect states when it comes to human rights etc. More than what I can say for India though. Your "kind" in India are all so angry, I wonder why.

Russia has tamed my kind? Again, what do you mean? Russia is a tyrannical country that is run by ex KGB operatives with a massive inferior complex towards the West. :rofl:

Now, tell me, honestly, what is my "kind"? Mr Indian rapist "kind".

Dude, all you got to do is respect other religions and cultures in the countries of their origins when you go there or live there. Simple. They don't come asking Muslims to convert, pressurize them, create havoc for them, riot, attack, refuse any form of law other than their religious law and create insecurities.

Whether it is 100 here, the point is you are not really appreciated in a dozen + non-islamic nations. Google it if you don't believe me.

You will not get sharia there and you have to live with the local laws and respect them. You cannot simply go and riot because of appeasement tactics. That is what I am saying.

This is for the good of muslim community in whichever country, mate.

If people are pushed too far, they will simply come in hordes and all these appeasing politicians whether in UK or elsewhere, will back off, leaving you with a lot of bad blood with the locals.

Yes, these same liberal politicians who call for more influence of your religion, will back off. Who loses if such a scenario occurs? You guys. Who suffers the most? Your families. Who causes all this? Your actions.

By 'your' I don't mean you personally.

UK govt. should give respect to Muslims and also try to allocate funds for Mosque and Madrassa's as well. Muslims should be given equal chance in Police and other Govt. duties...

What you ask for, is simply nonsense

Young Muslim immigrants need to learn to live a compromise between their ancestral Muslim culture and western culture.... everything else will eventually backfire against them...

What you ask for, is simply nonsense

Young Muslim immigrants need to learn to live a compromise between their ancestral Muslim culture and western culture.... everything else will eventually backfire against them...
trust me, no muslim going around doing sh*t as potrayed in a few youtube video.
There are few here and there but they can be shut up within minutes if govt wants to do so(that will be illegal of course). We got free speech which is a wonderful thing, why should we destroy that just because of few, that will be an overreaction.

There is zero muslim issue in UK, not sure about other countries.

That’s a fake made by some white supremacist

Putin's speech is there on YouTube on sharia and Russia.

Search for it and if you can understand Russian, then all the more easy.

trust me, no muslim going around doing sh*t as potrayed in a few youtube video.
There are few here and there but they can be shut up within minutes if govt wants to do so(that will be illegal of course). We got free speech which is a wonderful thing, why should we destroy that just because of few, that will be an overreaction.

There is zero muslim issue in UK, not sure about other countries.

The Brits don't think so buddy. It is nice of you to sugar coat this but many of us even not living in UK have people in UK who will say otherwise. Maybe your locality is peaceful but there is definitely a problem there. And many Brits vouch for that.

Putin's speech is there on YouTube on sharia and Russia.

Search for it and if you can understand Russian, then all the more easy.

The Brits don't think so buddy. It is nice of you to sugar coat this but many of us even not living in UK have people in UK who will say otherwise. Maybe your locality is peaceful but there is definitely a problem there. And many Brits vouch for that.
There is a race issue I agree. Thats the main issue, everything else is a manifestation of that issue.
Who are those people who say because I have lived in muslim majority areas many times, never had a single issue. Well because am brown, thats true.
And never seen any weird stuff. Its once in some blue moon few want to show some banners. Ordinary muslims are too busy chasing money/women/whatever to think of doing sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom