What's new

BD-PAK relations in Hasina's Regime

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What will you call this man??

TRAITOR OR PATRIOT??

Well it was mentioned before, good hearted soldiers who served their country (Pakistan) in line with their duty, we have no complaint against them. But those who committed war crimes should be brought to justice. Nobody will be brought to justice for killing any Mukti Bahini/BD soldiers/Indian soldiers. But anybody who killed and raped innocent civilians must be brought to justice....

There wasn't anybody better hearted than Nizami, Mujahid, and Prof Azam in entire Pakistan IMO (East & West) since they were in the peace commitee at that time and hardly anyone now. My heart breaks down when angels like Nizami, Mujahid get accused as war criminals whereas murderer, goon and extortionist like Sheik Mujib get designated as Sheshtra Bengali and that too by none but PHD holder Iazuddin, who happened to owe his presidency to BNP but back-stabbed it as it was in the blood of Mir Jafr's post AL, Lefty generations. Nizami, Mujahid in their entire minister ships didn't even eat in DC's house knowing that DCs didn't get GOVT money for feeding them but throughout the world it was a common practice. I heard Secretary Ayub Kadri saying that in his entire life, he didn't see such an efficient and honest man like Nizami. It was Nizami that didn't have any wealth among three hundred MPs and Mujahid's son went to private office(His minister father never lobbied for a GOVT job for him) by MURIR TIN bus, when he was a minister. If they were rapists or killers then their activities later would show a pattern of such crime as criminals always showed compulsion according to the criminology. On the contrary AL leaders, Lefty committed heinous murders, rapes during their tenures. Furthermore, in BNP’s rule country prospered in almost all sectors and it was unprecedented under two ministries. Guess who achieved over 13% industrial growth and met UN quota in HDI in the entire Sub-continent (BD under Nizami and Mujahid). Today, AL with the powerful War Criminals/Muslim Murderer's backing are escape goating them because they are armless, defence less but tricky connivers can't get close to the W Pakistani soldiers because their buddy's (IND+ZION) don't have the gut to take on them. But if PAK army is destroyed than you will see how war crime of 71 surfaces against them like Baathists of Iraqis are going through now.

This matter should be dealt by Kashmiris themselves... Also PK had a stake on that so they probably in a better position to do that.. Its not our war, we already faught once in 1965 for them, and everybody but the BD soldiers were left in the frontline.. We could not find any Kashmiris to join hand with us from Indian side.......

What is OUR to you? Is the 55000 SQ Mile's country known as BD only ours? Not the entire world for human beings? What about when we were with Pakistanis and Indians? Weren't they OURS at that time? Are these boundaries created by GOD/ALLAH or human beings? If you define OURS by artificially contained boundary than justness, humanity is bound to die in you because you get boxed-up by narrow/selfish ness. People through out the world are rising and realizing nationhood, artificial boundaries are the bedrock of war, deception, killing and whilst they are forming DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDER, JOURNALISTS WITHOUT BORDER etc you are avoiding to address one of THE MOST INHUMAN Acts of the anti-mankind forces under ‘Kashmiries aren't ours’ pretext? Shame on you. In 65 East Bengal Regiment fought against Indians in West PAK because they were yet to be polluted by Bengali nationalism. And we couldn't find Kashmiries because Kashmiries were contained by Indian soldiers. Moreover, just because they weren't physically there, didn’t mean that they wouldn't join us when they were able to. Plenty of examples could be cited regard Kashmiris fighting alongside with Pashtun, Baluch, Panjabis during 47s wars,’90-current’ anti-Indian skirmishes.

There is no question of exchanging, as those were in WP, were not involved in any combat operation and they are confined against any applicable law.
No trial information were shared with Bangladesh neither with the victim and no evidence were collected from here either. They were tried for loosing the war and nothing to do with BD war crime.. ....

Bull dung as you are conveniently denying 11 brigade of Bengali soldier's mutiny, by doing that they broke the oath and right way became traitors as well as subject for court martial. Mujib and Indira knew it well and that’s why Kamal Hussein negotiated 197 W Pakistani accused with them. Now you are parroting for WAR CRIME TRAIL but would AL GOVT share the trail process with third but neutral people? History is evident of ALer's munafikis and traitorousness that they never respect any law unless it suits their thuggeries and oppresses weak opposition. In that context Hamudur Rahman's trial, Z Alam Khan's war diaries were neutral by far, which were certified even by Indians.

We brought india to help us.. that was not a sovereign nation after 25th march 1971 but occupied by PK military.....

Absolute Horse dung. No one brought Malu India to attack Muslim country and 25th March’s rhetoric was a new RAW denominator since it failed to establish any rational point that justified Indian involvement. If not then why Mujib in Karachi claimed that he heard an unknown major declaring Independence but it was not him. Look, your points are so lame that I don't even feel to reply but there are others, who would learn from here. So I am typing to rebuff all the bogus-boos of Bangla Pedia, Prothom, Daily lies and yours. As you sarcastically joked in another thread about 52's Vasha Andolan's legality. Yes, it was illegal because when we voted for PAK in 46, we agreed to have URDU as our national language. And for your info. Only 8% of current Pakistanis are original URDU speakers but the rest of the 92% (Sindhi, Baluchi, Punjabi, and Pashtun) don't sensationalize for andolans about their Vashas though.

Last edited:
Precarious Pakistan

Though I wasn’t around in the world when the East Pakistan became Bangladesh in 1971, I even then feel pangs of pain. After reading through the accounts of that era, and then extrapolating it with the current happenings in Pakistan, the situation looks more grimmer and more bleak and the foreseeable future is very alarming.

Well we have the nuclear bomb enough to save us from any external aggression, but then if you ponder realistically, this isn’t the era of tanks, armored cars and armies marching into the borders will all the bells and whistles. No country even could take the risk of [launching missiles against] the other nation as the retaliation would be swift and equally destructive.

The modern warfare is all about attacking the country from within. Internal strife, political uncertainty, law and order situation, insurgencies, terrorism and the media hopelessness are the tools in vogue for the modern combat. Just terminate the enemy from within, and you are done. It’s the war of secret agencies going on in different garbs on different fronts simultaneously.

How can that attack be countered? Unity among the populace and very strong coordination between the government and the public could defeat such black hat enemy. And We can do it.

Precarious Pakistan | The Pakistani Spectator

There wasn't anybody better hearted than Nizami, Mujahid, and Prof Azam in entire Pakistan IMO (East & West) since they were in the peace commitee at that time and hardly anyone now. My heart breaks down when angels like Nizami, Mujahid get accused as war criminals whereas murderer, goon and extortionist like Sheik Mujib get designated as Sheshtra Bengali and that too by none but PHD holder Iazuddin, who happened to owe his presidency to BNP but back-stabbed it as it was in the blood of Mir Jafr's post AL, Lefty generations. Nizami, Mujahid in their entire minister ships didn't even eat in DC's house knowing that DCs didn't get GOVT money for feeding them but throughout the world it was a common practice. I heard Secretary Ayub Kadri saying that in his entire life, he didn't see such an efficient and honest man like Nizami. It was Nizami that didn't have any wealth among three hundred MPs and Mujahid's son went to private office(His minister father never lobbied for a GOVT job for him) by MURIR TIN bus, when he was a minister. If they were rapists or killers then their activities later would show a pattern of such crime as criminals always showed compulsion according to the criminology. On the contrary AL leaders, Lefty committed heinous murders, rapes during their tenures. Furthermore, in BNP’s rule country prospered in almost all sectors and it was unprecedented under two ministries. Guess who achieved over 13% industrial growth and met UN quota in HDI in the entire Sub-continent (BD under Nizami and Mujahid). Today, AL with the powerful War Criminals/Muslim Murderer's backing are escape goating them because they are armless, defence less but tricky connivers can't get close to the W Pakistani soldiers because their buddy's (IND+ZION) don't have the gut to take on them. But if PAK army is destroyed than you will see how war crime of 71 surfaces against them like Baathists of Iraqis are going through now.
Well thats a good progress as you are not denying that there were killing and raping in 71. Lets have a trial. I got the news that JI also going to dump those war criminals from the party post.. Good very good.. I dont know about angel but we had to constantly lived under 12 hours of load shedding per day.. I dont want to mention the Hawa Bhaban and Khukus story here..

What is OUR to you? Is the 55000 SQ Mile's country known as BD only ours? Not the entire world for human beings? What about when we were with Pakistanis and Indians? Weren't they OURS at that time? Are these boundaries created by GOD/ALLAH or human beings? If you define OURS by artificially contained boundary than justness, humanity is bound to die in you because you get boxed-up by narrow/selfish ness. People through out the world are rising and realizing nationhood, artificial boundaries are the bedrock of war, deception, killing and whilst they are forming DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDER, JOURNALISTS WITHOUT BORDER etc you are avoiding to address one of THE MOST INHUMAN Acts of the anti-mankind forces under ‘Kashmiries aren't ours’ pretext? Shame on you. In 65 East Bengal Regiment fought against Indians in West PAK because they were yet to be polluted by Bengali nationalism. And we couldn't find Kashmiries because Kashmiries were contained by Indian soldiers. Moreover, just because they weren't physically there, didn’t mean that they wouldn't join us when they were able to. Plenty of examples could be cited regard Kashmiris fighting alongside with Pashtun, Baluch, Panjabis during 47s wars,’90-current’ anti-Indian skirmishes.

Why are you so much more worried for Kashmiris than Rohiyngyas. I already mentioned in another post that, Bangladesh already gone through a lot. If kashmiris want their freedom they need to shred some blood.. They need mass support... If they could get that, they will automatically get their country today or tomorrow... Its their fight so they need to show some courage first.. The old saying "Allah help those who help thyself"..
BD soldiers sacrificed a lot for PK and what they got in return??? Their own land EP was unprotected all along and the blame that "BD dont know how to fight" and yet few majors taught those generals how really a soldier fights!!! Then our president Yahiya said, "Bengalis are as good as polishing WP shoes"??? We gave whole WP to you brother and you can go and polish as much as you want.. We aint doing it!!! I dont know you are a Bengali or not, but get some self respect which will be good for you and good for the face of Bengalis... I am glad that our fathers took the bold decission and got rid of animals unless we might still be fighting in NWFP and Beluchistan... Forget IT...

Bull dung as you are conveniently denying 11 brigade of Bengali soldier's mutiny, by doing that they broke the oath and right way became traitors as well as subject for court martial. Mujib and Indira knew it well and that’s why Kamal Hussein negotiated 197 W Pakistani accused with them. Now you are parroting for WAR CRIME TRAIL but would AL GOVT share the trail process with third but neutral people? History is evident of ALer's munafikis and traitorousness that they never respect any law unless it suits their thuggeries and oppresses weak opposition. In that context Hamudur Rahman's trial, Z Alam Khan's war diaries were neutral by far, which were certified even by Indians.
There were no Hamudur Rahman trial but were a probe report which were never published till the day of Musharraf.. Ofcourse we will share the trial process with internationally recognized body like UN... Dont worry..

Absolute Horse dung. No one brought Malu India to attack Muslim country and 25th March’s rhetoric was a new RAW denominator since it failed to establish any rational point that justified Indian involvement. If not then why Mujib in Karachi claimed that he heard an unknown major declaring Independence but it was not him. Look, your points are so lame that I don't even feel to reply but there are others, who would learn from here. So I am typing to rebuff all the bogus-boos of Bangla Pedia, Prothom, Daily lies and yours. As you sarcastically joked in another thread about 52's Vasha Andolan's legality. Yes, it was illegal because when we voted for PAK in 46, we agreed to have URDU as our national language. And for your info. Only 8% of current Pakistanis are original URDU speakers but the rest of the 92% (Sindhi, Baluchi, Punjabi, and Pashtun) don't sensationalize for andolans about their Vashas though.

What Mujib said was correct.. A major declared independence even though he was forced to do so by fellow officers..
And when did we agree to URDU??? and agreed to who and by who??? and forget sindhi, baluchi and all. we needed Bengali and we got it....Punjabis speak a dialect which are close to URDU and Baluchi and others.. they were no more than some tribes at that time.. what they know about Urdu or other language and what were going on in Pindi???
Bengali is a far far stronger language than Urdu which even dont have its own script... PK should have taken Bengali as their primary language, english 2nd and Urdu could or could not be third...

Last edited:
Well thats a good progress as you are not denying that there were killing and raping in 71. Lets have a trial. I got the news that JI also going to dump those war criminals from the party post.. Good very good.. I dont know about angel but we had to constantly lived under 12 hours of load shedding per day.. I dont want to mention the Hawa Bhaban and Khukus story here.....

Yeah! Let's have a trial in a neutral court but what prevents you or ALers to pick a third country in that regard? Venezuela could be a great one and Chavez isn't even a Muslim then why don't ALers accept the challenge? How Kangaroo courts of Munafik/Sold out generals/ Puppets without strings have delivered JUSTICE, has been seen in Saddam's case. Why are you conniving to have them more but not a neutral one? Secondly there isn't any WAR CRIMINAL in JI except manufactured one by Indian dalals. If you want to challenge it then let's have trial. I even want trial of Sheik's murder of Abdul Hamid, Shiraj Sikder by his own hands in neutral court just to show non-partiality. But why MUA, FUA, IUA or Hasina or any of their prodigy's doesn’t have the guts to accept it? Here is the ultimate challenge. If you can prove me wrong you decide my punishment if not then I will decide AL, Malauns dalal's one, deal? :cheers:?

Why are you so much more worried for Kashmiris than Rohiyngyas. I already mentioned in another post that, Bangladesh already gone through a lot. If kashmiris want their freedom they need to shred some blood.. They need mass support... If they could get that, they will automatically get their country today or tomorrow... Its their fight so they need to show some courage first.. The old saying "Allah help those who help thyself"..
BD soldiers sacrificed a lot for PK and what they got in return??? Their own land EP was unprotected all along and the blame that "BD dont know how to fight" and yet few majors taught those generals how really a soldier fights!!! Then our president Yahiya said, "Bengalis are as good as polishing WP shoes"??? We gave whole WP to you brother and you can go and polish as much as you want.. We aint doing it!!! I dont know you are a Bengali or not, but get some self respect which will be good for you and good for the face of Bengalis... I am glad that our fathers took the bold decission and got rid of animals unless we might still be fighting in NWFP and Beluchistan... Forget IT... .....

It's not Kashmiries that I'm all worried about but all oppressed but almost all happened to be Muslims. Don't you see it? There isn't anyone who has gone through worse miseries than Kashmiries or Palestinians or Biharies or Chechens or Bosnians. Kashmir happens to be the closest and most cherished one thus mentioning it. And for your info. just because Allah is helping oppresses, they aren't destroyed yet. But Allah doesn't come as being to help people; it is man that advances the cause. So, against disproportionate might, you need to provide material help as much as Allah's blessing for savings lives.

Yahya also said that all Bengali women were in his lap but didn't actually mean to have them like Indians. Yahya or Niazy's jokes weren't determining factors but all the Univv and Industries they established were. In that context AL, Indians were the implementers of the cruel jokes not Pakistani brothers. Remember they are the root Muslims and don't scheme and back-stab like Non-Muslims because it's not in their dictionary. You don't need to go anywhere, since you are criticizing Pakistanis without any interruption in their forum but try it in BR to see if you are allowed to stay there next day. And for your info, I am a Bengali but not more than a Muslim. Also I don't think that you understand the difference between Self-Respect and Nationalistic Chauvinism. I command BD soldier's courage in 65's war but it happened because they were in W Pakistani barrack and didn't get infected by nationalistic virus yet.

There were no Hamudur Rahman trial but were a probe report which were never published till the day of Musharraf.. Ofcourse we will share the trial process with internationally recognized body like UN... Dont worry.. .

Hamudur Rahman's report was based on fact findings/trial that hasn’t been
promulgated before traitor Mush's sell out saga. And get this in your head. There is no UN. It is an Anglo-Saxon run drama center that legalizes their crime by world community's name. No one but ex- US's UN delegate John Bolton has divulged it. If not then why it hasn't done anything in Muslim's favor like Kashmiri or Palestinian or Chechen's favor? OTH it facilitated recognizing broken PAK, East Tremor etc. So, sharing info with UN doesn't give any certificate of neutrality by true sense. But populist leaders like Chavez or Ahmadnizad or Erdogan does. Will ALers do that?

What Mujib said was correct.. A major declared independence even though he was forced to do so by fellow officers..
And when did we agree to URDU??? and agreed to who and by who??? and forget sindhi, baluchi and all. we needed Bengali and we got it....Punjabis speak a dialect which are close to URDU and Baluchi and others.. they were no more than some tribes at that time.. what they know about Urdu or other language and what were going on in Pindi??? .....

What Mujib did was reflection of cunning, craftiness, which he demonstrated all along throughout the life. Be it Islamia college's proxy certificate acquisition or stealing money for post generation; his cunning, cowardice foot prints were all over. And India needed a man like him whom it didn't find in Jinnah or Fazlul Haque to break Muslim's might.

We agreed to accept URDU in 1946 by voting for PAK where URDU would be the national language. It was a primary ingredient to glue Muslims from different provinces.

Why should we forget people of other provinces? Weren’t they part of the same federation? And Punjab was a tribal area? I guess your medicine is danda which has worked for malauns very well for hundred of years but Muslim’s lowering Danda medicines has caused their down fall. Finally, insanity must need to have a limit. When you say Bangla is far better than Urdu, I think you dissect heart from the brain. URDU is written by Arabic letters and its root/message is far deeper than Bengali/Sanscrit/Perusky. How much have you seen URDU? It’s the most poetic, lyrical language along with Hindi. Read Iqbal or Ghalib’s poem to find out if they are any less rich than Tagore or Madusudan’s one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom