What's new

Before the war and after the war

Oh so now rebels are protecting the protesters?
No, they are protesters themselves. Assad slaughtered protestors for half year. Eventually they took arms and started firing back and Assad scum was forced to flee from small towns and villages in order to keep control on big.

And those Syrian army fighters in Aleppo are from all over Syria.. Stop pretending to know accents and crap like that..
I know people who know accents. Take out of Aleppo Khamenai terrorists together with Alawi collaborators and let Aleppians decide the fate of Aleppo themselves.

No, they are protesters themselves. Assad slaughtered protestors for half year. Eventually they took arms and started firing back and Assad scum was forced to flee from small towns and villages in order to keep control on big.

I know people who know accents. Take out of Aleppo Khamenai terrorists together with Alawi collaborators and let Aleppians decide the fate of Aleppo themselves.
You just proved my point that these protesters were never about peace... Plus in Aleppo there was no protests, maybe 10_50 people gather, so how did you come up with whole army of terrorists were protesers? More lies ha...
Why don't you leave Syria for Syrians and let them decide for themselves wouldn't you think if they wanted Alasad gone he would have been gone long time ago?
If the west and their puppets end their support to terrorists in Syria, this war will be over in few month and peace will return to Syria..

Why don't you leave Syria for Syrians and let them decide for themselves wouldn't you think if they wanted Alasad gone he would have been gone long time ago?
If the west and their puppets end their support to terrorists in Syria, this war will be over in few month and peace will return to Syria..
Without massive help from Russia, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon... Assad would be swept years ago. Sooner or later all these foreigners will leave Syria and Assad will fall.

Without massive help from Russia, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon... Assad would be swept years ago. Sooner or later all these foreigners will leave Syria and Assad will fall.
so Russia, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria against the world and winning..
In that case Alasad deserves to stay... :coffee:

Your logic is flawed.. The will of the people are greater and more powerful than weapons and etc.. Like I said if the people of Syria wanted Alasad gone he would have been gone in two month at max... But you fail or try to hide from the truth that Alasad has the backing and support of the Syrian people...

so Russia, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria against the world and winning..
In that case Alasad deserves to stay... :coffee:

Your logic is flawed.. The will of the people are greater and more powerful than weapons and etc.. Like I said if the people of Syria wanted Alasad gone he would have been gone in two month at max... But you fail or try to hide from the truth that Alasad has the backing and support of the Syrian people...
What the rest of world are u talking about?

- Does the world supply tanks to rebels like Russia does to Assad? - NO
- Does the world supply jets to rebels like Russia does to Assad? -NO
- Does the world bomb Assad troops to rebels like Russia does for Assad? -NO
- Does the world provide swarms of troops to rebels to Russia and Iran do for Assad? -NO

We see Assad with thousands of tanks, thousands of artillery, thousand of rocket launchers hundreds of jets against rebels with rusty AK, self made cannons, couple captured from Assad tanks. Only thing rebels get is handful of TOWs.

What the rest of world are u talking about?

- Does the world supply tanks to rebels like Russia does to Assad? - NO
- Does the world supply jets to rebels like Russia does to Assad? -NO
- Does the world bomb Assad troops to rebels like Russia does for Assad? -NO
- Does the world provide swarms of troops to rebels to Russia and Iran do for Assad? -NO

We see Assad with thousands of tanks, thousands of artillery, thousand of rocket launchers hundreds of jets against rebels with rusty AK, self made cannons, couple captured from Assad tanks. Only thing rebels get is handful of TOWs.
Quit with your BS... Libya's arms cache and military equipment were all sent to the terrorists in Syria... The Guardian even revealed it recently...
Those terrorists get complete political and military support for them West and their puppets... They get weapons and etc..

Plus the Syrian military was armed before the conflict..
You need to reread my posts... You seem to ignore the important parts about the will of the people.

Quit with your BS... Libya's arms cache and military equipment were all sent to the terrorists in Syria... The Guardian even revealed it recently...
Those terrorists get complete political and military support for them West and their puppets... They get weapons and etc..

Plus the Syrian military was armed before the conflict..
You need to reread my posts... You seem to ignore the important parts about the will of the people.
Yep TIRARISTS get help from whole NATO thats why they are still firing cooking gas canisters. NATO does not have any artillery or tanks just cooking gas canisters. You are such a joke.

Yep TIRARISTS get help from whole NATO thats why they are still firing cooking gas canisters. NATO does not have any artillery or tanks just cooking gas canisters. You are such a joke.
So those gas cannister kill civilians and you support it.. In addition so those gas cannister destroy planes, tanks and etc?
Enough with your BS the west armed the terrorists to the teeth including chemical weapons

So those gas cannister kill civilians and you support it.. In addition so those gas cannister destroy planes, tanks and etc?
Enough with your BS the west armed the terrorists to the teeth including chemical weapons
These are armed to teeth by NATO rebels according to u:

HellCannon.jpg

:omghaha:

This is how NATO power really looks like:

carrier_battle_group1-660x425.jpg

55GfDo-zyxPZWKlKlsuFM03x9nhx384avpg1Ffuk8lAyshBhTyYWC9ej1vqm5jubcCGVvlTc2QfDKPFyVNk6Vg=w506-h285-n

US_Army.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

mlrs4.jpg

mlrs18.jpg

HellCannon.jpg

This is how NATO power really looks like:

carrier_battle_group1-660x425.jpg

55GfDo-zyxPZWKlKlsuFM03x9nhx384avpg1Ffuk8lAyshBhTyYWC9ej1vqm5jubcCGVvlTc2QfDKPFyVNk6Vg=w506-h285-n

US_Army.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

mlrs4.jpg

mlrs18.jpg
Haha so those canisters take out jets and tanks? Or you going to deny that they don't have American and European weapons? Saudi Arabia itself spent billions to buy eastern European weapons to give the terrorists..

Like I said, Libya military equipment was taken and given to terrorists in Syria...

Last edited:

HellCannon.jpg

o_O .... More like this .... :

0311-syria-Damascus-FSA.jpg
image.jpg

5617c1dfc46188fb038b45a8.jpg

rtr3pma6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
grad2.jpg

Haha so those canisters take out jets and tanks? Or you going to deny that they don't have American and European weapons? Saudi Arabia itself spent billions to buy old eastern European weapons to give the terrorists..

Like I said, Libya military equipment was taken and given to terrorists in Syria...

They actually intercepted weapons shipment going to Palestinians in Gaza once ... from Libya ... then sent it to foreign Al Qaeda members in Syria .... these people are funny ....

@Syrian Lion

This guy is unreal ... just ignore him, first he says they fight with gas canisters and some AK rifles ... of course grad rockets, sniper rifles, top of line anti-tank weaponry, and manpads doesn't count ....and now if you bring up their real capacities, he compares them to NATO, insinuating that since they aren't strong as NATO they aren't violating law or being terrorist mercenaries on foreign payroll.... :disagree:

They actually intercepted weapons shipment going to Palestinians in Gaza once ... from Libya ... then sent it to foreign Al Qaeda members in Syria .... these people are funny ....
I asked him once a question and I haven't gotten an answer yet...
Has Alqaeda or i$i$ ever attacked Israel once? Which is closer Europe or Palestine?

@Syrian Lion

This guy is unreal ... just ignore him, first he says they fight with gas canisters and some AK rifles ... of course grad rockets, sniper rifles, top of line anti-tank weaponry, and manpads doesn't count ....and now if you bring up their real capacities, he compares them to NATO, insinuating that since they aren't strong as NATO they aren't violating law or being terrorist mercenaries on foreign payroll.... :disagree:
You are right... He is Israeli he doesn't know what laws are... They keep stealing lands and building settlements.. They are criminals...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom