What's new

Before the war and after the war

LOL Ancient vietnam era soviet mandpads, couple chinese rockets, Iranian rifles and 10 Grads (most probably also Iranian or China copy). NATO POWERRRR STRONKKK :laugh::omghaha:

These same weapons you call advanced/extremely dangerous if in Palestinian hands .... troll ..... I still remember you lecturing us how Hamas grad rocket can cause severe damage, but now these 'Chinese' grad rockets mean nothing.... They are better equipped than Syrian army in some cases....

These same weapons you call advanced/extremely dangerous if in Palestinian hands .... troll ..... I still remember you lecturing us how Hamas grad rocket can cause severe damage, but now these 'Chinese' grad rockets mean nothing.... They are better equipped than Syrian army in some cases....
Don't forget their airforce... Israeli airforce working for Alqaeda..
Funny how Alqaeda is next to them however they don't kill one of them they even treat them...
Israeli steps in each time their terrorists are losing.. Just wait soon they will step in to help their terrorists..

1) Unlike ur friend I never claimed that Palestinians are supported by all NATO.
2) Palestinians are besieged. In order to import 1 rifle they need to bribe 100 Egyptian policemen. On the other hand rebels have open border with NATO, so NATO could send even 10000 tanks and 10000 cannons to them if they wished.

American and Jewish Soldiers Kneeling and Trembling
in front of ( Iranian and Iraqis and Syrian ) Brothers
and Begging for Forgiveness

... ... Khamenai does not have enough money for it.

@Syrian Lion -- @Madali -- @Malik Alashter

PRC and Chinese people all over the world will absolutely join and help ( Supreme KHAMENEI + IRAN + IRAQ + SYRIA * Pres. Assad ) to rebuild IRAQ and SYRIA and IRAN using ( China Speed ) and Create a Common PROSPERITY -- 1B1R Corridor in a few short years.

:enjoy: :yes4:

Meanwhile back in China, hopefully, Chm. XI Jin Ping is able to swiftly remove the remaining
pro usa Traitors faction embedded within PRC government all over China.
After that, Chm. XI Jin Ping will have a free hand in giving ( IRAN + IRAQ + SYRIA * Pres. Assad ) HQ-9 SAM batteries and hundreds of shiny Mobile Launchers and Ballistic Missiles DF-11 and DF-15 to play with during night time.

:enjoy: :lol: :lol:

I certainly hope that our Iranian and Iraqis and Syrian brothers can playfully direct and point all
these new toys above -- towards ISRAEL and @500 families and friends.
We would like to see many Jewish to have many sleepless nights in Israel.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Many Chinese all over the world would enjoying watching more pictures like this below ... ...
I personally hope to quickly see Jewish Soldiers kneeling and trembling in front of
( Iranian and Iraqis and Syrian ) brothers and begging for forgiveness.
Super Bravos to IRAN Navy and IRAN RG.

US Navy Sailors were Kneeling so Willingly and so Quickly to
Surrender -- in front of our BRAVE IRANIAN Brothers

IRAN--humiliate--USN--1b.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom