What's new

Beijing is building underground city super ringroad system 50 meters under the city surface like a sci-fi movie

I admit that I don't even know what's going on 50 meters under my feet, they always have some super modern facilities suddenly popped up out of nowhere nowadays. China has a habit of covering the whole construction sites until they are fully completed.

This underground road network can also serve as underground public shelter in case of a nuclear war, China's unrivaled engineering juggernaut can make Chinese citizens the most protected and sheltered people in the world in nuclear wars. US can never afford such vast underground engineering undertakings.

CNN: Beneath the Great Wall of China lies the world's deepest high-speed railway station and the world's first self-driving high-speed train is already in action

I admit that I don't even know what's going on 50 meters under my feet, they always have some super modern facilities suddenly popped up out of nowhere nowadays. China has a habit of covering the whole construction sites until they are fully completed.

after chief macroeconomist/civil engineer terror xi destroyed the housing market (and pretty much every other market), what else are the construction workers going to do other than digging and refilling holes?

Last edited:
after chief macroeconomist/civil engineer terror xi destroyed the housing market (and pretty much every other market), what else are the construction workers going to do other than digging and refilling holes?
LOl, it's just hilarious to see how XI terrorizes and keeps haters like you up at night, way to go Xi, we love you.

That's a tremendous project for Beijing that is never heard in the public until now almost finished.

LOl, it's just hilarious to see how XI terrorizes and keeps haters like you up at night, way to go Xi, we love you.
Lol you chinese are so scared of him you can't even squeeze out children

don't blame them tho, who would want to live in a terror feudal mega north korea

Lol you chinese are so scared of him you can't even squeeze out children

don't blame them tho, who would want to live in a terror feudal mega north korea
lol, how do you know what we Chinese think? the fear of our great Xi permanently damaged your brain or you don't have one to start with?

lol, how do you know what we Chinese think? the fear of our great Xi permanently damaged your brain or you don't have one to start with?
lol they can't even mention his name in any negative context, thats how much they fear him

lol they can't even mention his name in any negative context, thats how much they fear him
Ha, I used to talk very negatively about him, just ask other PDFers here to find out, you haters changed me, Now I fully support him, whoever can keep your haters and enemy up at night, must be a great leaders of yours.

Can you criticized Biden or Canadian PM in press/media and remains unlocked???

Can you criticized Biden or Canadian PM in press/media and remains unlocked???
do you get arrested for talking shit about biden?

if @beijingwalker says "fuk xi" on chinese sites he gon get arrested

that's why he's here and speaking english on foreign sites, cuz he can say what he wants to here

imagine people chanting anti-xi things in stadium in china, what happens to them?

do you get arrested for talking shit about biden?

if @beijingwalker says "fuk xi" on chinese sites he gon get arrested
Ha, You live in your own delusion for too long and is totally brain dead, I used to talk very negatively about him, you can just ask other PDFers here for the confirmation, you haters changed me, Now I fully support him, whoever can keep your haters and enemy up at night, must be a great leaders of yours.

As for "fuk xi", lo, I can only see Xi fuk you so badly and you keep coming back moaning here daily out of pure ecstatic pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom