What's new

Beijing is building underground city super ringroad system 50 meters under the city surface like a sci-fi movie

Ha, You live in your own delusion for too long and is totally brain dead, I used to talk very negatively about him, you can just ask other PDFers here for the confirmation, you haters changed me, Now I fully support him, whoever can keep your haters and enemy up at night, must be a great leaders of yours.
you can look at my early post history

i was very supportive of ccp/china before xi made it his own party

my favorite asian countries were china and singapore because of the dramatic adoption of capitalism, not because of democracy

the instant chief economic terror xi did his bullshit i realize it's over

you can look at my early post history

i was very supportive of ccp/china before xi made it his own party
Who cares what you think? who are you, Xi doesn't need you, he only needs Chinese people's support, that's enough for him.

do you get arrested for talking shit about biden?

if @beijingwalker says "fuk xi" on chinese sites he gon get arrested

that's why he's here and speaking english on foreign sites, cuz he can say what he wants to here

imagine people chanting anti-xi things in stadium in china, what happens to them?
Do you say same for Biden or Canadian PM in public places and not will not arrested by police???

Sounds pretty cool. Now compare that to USA whose infrastructure is collapsing. They are so corrupt thta it costs them billions to even build a few miles of highways lol.

This underground road network can also serve as underground public shelter in case of a nuclear war
Only 10% of the population will die from the impact and subsequent nuclear fallout. The remaining 90% of the population will die of starvation, the underground nuclear shelter isn’t going to save China from starvation. GreenForge (underground) farming can never scale to feed all the survivors. Bottom line, nuclear war between US/China/Russia will result in an ice age lasting a few decades - causing human extinction from starvation.

Above the ground, Beijing 3rd ring, Beijing currently has 6 rings circling the city

Back
Top Bottom