What's new

Beijing to Modi: Don’t raise Pakistan terror issue at BRICS

LOL UN designated terrorist can be hero for Pakistanis only. No wonder Osama was found in Pakistan and Dawood lives there.

Can you proof Hafiz Saeed is UN designated terrorist, ? NO, It was a move by india which was veto by China.

@abrar khan
LOL you are talking about Masood Azhar not Hafiz Saeed
Here read :
https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/san...ist/summaries/individual/hafiz-muhammad-saeed

if Modi can be PM after killing thousands of people why cant hafiz be humanitarian :lol: Modi, Bal thackrey were also banned from entering UN but you made them your bhagwans. Terrorist bhagwan..
Modi or Bal Thakrey never went to a foreign country with guns and bombs to kill other foreign nationals LOL They are right wing hindu conservatives so obviously they will support hinduism, even under trump black and white violence started doesn't mean trump is a terrorist. But hey Pakistanis education system is in dolldrums so I have sympathy for your knowledge :D
and neither Modi or Thackrey was banned from UN man are you guys so dumb?

Last edited:
Please start typing your posts beginning with the words "Dear Diary..." from now on. Your brain farts shouldn't be pushed onto others who expect to indulge in a serious dialogue.
moodi is only hot air. he knows truth that indian coward army and mixed pickle airforce can't do anything. if india go to war tommorow then half india will be pakistan and other half will be china. this is hard fact. so moodi is hiding his tail under his legs and behaving like good dog.

moodi dog an xi master

Xi : moodi boy moodi boy come here.

moodi: bow wow. bow wow. ahhhhh

Xi: good boy go sit in corner.

moodi: bow bow. bow wow. ahhhhh

Xi: shut up

moodi: ahh ahh.......

@abrar khan
Here read :
https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/san...ist/summaries/individual/hafiz-muhammad-saeed

Modi or Bal Thakrey never went to a foreign country with guns and bombs to kill other foreign nationals LOL They are right wing hindu conservatives so obviously they will support hinduism, even under trump black and white violence started doesn't mean trump is a terrorist. But hey Pakistanis education system is in dolldrums so I have sympathy for your knowledge :D

so they killed their own citizen hence they are not foriegn or international terrorists, but non the less they are accused who have been on travel ban lists of US like Hafiz is in UN sanctions list..

He is not designated terrorists btw. Thats why he roam freely and nobody from UN object, but i dont blame you, after all you are victim of vedic patshala :rofl:

even the US 10 million bounty is for proofs which can lead to hafiz Saeed's conviction.. Even US dont have enough proofs,
but none can deny the role of bal thackrey in bombay riot or modi's role in Gujrat riot, in each incident thousand lost lives, but since accused are are Hindu terrorists so you dont have problem. dawood is Muslim and have killed much less then them.. You have right to bark against him.. :lol: thats how you play good terrorists and bad terrorists,

we are learning from you.. :rofl:

Last edited:
so they killed their own citizen hence they are not foriegn or international terrorists, but non the less they are accused who have been on travel ban lists of US like Hafiz is in UN sanctions list..

He is not designated terrorists btw. Thats why he roam freely and nobody from UN object, but i dont blame you, after all you are victim of vedic patshala :rolf:
Let me make you lick your own spit.
Source : https://scsanctions.un.org/consolidated
QDe.118 Name: LASHKAR-E-TAYYIBA
A.k.a.: a) Lashkar-e-Toiba b) Lashkar-i-Taiba c) al Mansoorian d) al Mansooreen e) Army of the Pure f) Army of the Righteous g) Army of the Pure and Righteous h) Paasban-e-Kashmir i) Paasban-i-Ahle-Hadith j) Pasban-e-Kashmir k) Pasban-e-Ahle-Hadith l) Paasban-e-Ahle-Hadis m) Pashan-e-ahle Hadis n) Lashkar e Tayyaba o) LET p) Jamaat-ud-Dawa q) JUD r) Jama'at al-Dawa s) Jamaat ud-Daawa t) Jamaat ul-Dawah u) Jamaat-ul-Dawa v) Jama'at-i-Dawat w) Jamaiat-ud-Dawa x) Jama'at-ud-Da'awah y) Jama'at-ud-Da'awa z) Jamaati-ud-Dawa aa) Falah-i-Insaniat Foundation (FIF) F.k.a.: na Address: na Listed on: 2 May 2005 ( amended on 3 Nov. 2005, 10 Dec. 2008, 14 Mar. 2012 )
Other information: Associated with Hafiz Muhammad Saeed (QDi.263) who is the leader of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba. Review pursuant to Security Council resolution 1822 (2008) was concluded on 8 Jun. 2010. INTERPOL-UN Security Council Special Notice web link:
UN declares Jamaat-ud-Dawa a terrorist front group |

Secondly MODI got VISA ban not UN terrorist list. Even Julian Assange and Edward Snowden got same. Learn the difference between VISA ban and UN terrorist list

Thats what i said my sanghi brainwashed kid, he is sanctioned bcoz of links with Let.. where they mentioned him as designated terrorist?

Even ur papa US have bounty of 10 million for information leading to conviction of Hafiz Saeed, even they are not convinced despite your heavy push and China containement alliance.

Yes modi got visa ban bcoz of killings, only clown can kill a assange ban's with modi,

its like saying people arrested for road accident are same as serial killers bcoz both ended up in jail :lol: you are really low on logic bharati :lol:
I will again make you lick your own spit
Read why he got sanctions :
"Hafiz Muhammad Saeed traveled to Afghanistan during the late 1970s or the early 1980s to receive militant training. There he came into contact with Dr. Abdullah Azzam, the mentor of Usama bin Laden (deceased) and other fighters in Afghanistan. In 2006, Saeed oversaw the management of a terrorist camp, including funding of the camp"

Let me make you lick your own spit.
Source : https://scsanctions.un.org/consolidated
QDe.118 Name: LASHKAR-E-TAYYIBA
A.k.a.: a) Lashkar-e-Toiba b) Lashkar-i-Taiba c) al Mansoorian d) al Mansooreen e) Army of the Pure f) Army of the Righteous g) Army of the Pure and Righteous h) Paasban-e-Kashmir i) Paasban-i-Ahle-Hadith j) Pasban-e-Kashmir k) Pasban-e-Ahle-Hadith l) Paasban-e-Ahle-Hadis m) Pashan-e-ahle Hadis n) Lashkar e Tayyaba o) LET p) Jamaat-ud-Dawa q) JUD r) Jama'at al-Dawa s) Jamaat ud-Daawa t) Jamaat ul-Dawah u) Jamaat-ul-Dawa v) Jama'at-i-Dawat w) Jamaiat-ud-Dawa x) Jama'at-ud-Da'awah y) Jama'at-ud-Da'awa z) Jamaati-ud-Dawa aa) Falah-i-Insaniat Foundation (FIF) F.k.a.: na Address: na Listed on: 2 May 2005 ( amended on 3 Nov. 2005, 10 Dec. 2008, 14 Mar. 2012 )
Other information: Associated with Hafiz Muhammad Saeed (QDi.263) who is the leader of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba. Review pursuant to Security Council resolution 1822 (2008) was concluded on 8 Jun. 2010. INTERPOL-UN Security Council Special Notice web link:
UN declares Jamaat-ud-Dawa a terrorist front group |

Secondly MODI got VISA ban not UN terrorist list. Even Julian Assange and Edward Snowden got same. Learn the difference between VISA ban and UN terrorist list

Thats what i said my sanghi brainwashed kid, he is sanctioned bcoz of links with Let.. Even your link said Jamatul dawa declared terrorists, where they mentioned him as designated terrorist? If what you are made to believe was truth he wouldnt be living in Lahore, he would be hiding in some cave..

Even ur papa US have bounty of 10 million for information leading to conviction of Hafiz Saeed, even they are not convinced despite your heavy push and China containement alliance.

Yes modi got visa ban bcoz of killings, only clown can compare assange ban's with modi,

its like saying people arrested for road accident are same as serial killers bcoz both end up in jail :lol: you are really low on logic bharati :lol:

So this time Modi got slapped ahead of the summit? :o:

Ache din agaye naw? :enjoy:

I will again make you lick your own spit
Read why he got sanctions :
"Hafiz Muhammad Saeed traveled to Afghanistan during the late 1970s or the early 1980s to receive militant training. There he came into contact with Dr. Abdullah Azzam, the mentor of Usama bin Laden (deceased) and other fighters in Afghanistan. In 2006, Saeed oversaw the management of a terrorist camp, including funding of the camp"

kid, dont you know Osama and Mujahideen back then in 80's have western backing, you are licking your own since then with posting saction lists again and again. I didnt deny he is sanctioned, i said he isnt designated terrorists.. Prove it otherwise or accept simple logic.

Simple logic = if Hafiz was what you are made to believe he wouldnt be living in Lahore and appearing on national and international media, he would be hiding in some cave..

No answer about US, nothing to defend Hindu terrorists, no barking on dawood anymore? It seems i am successful in partially convincing you :lol:

Last edited:
you do realize they Osama and Mujahideen back then and have western backing, you are licking your own since then with posting saction lists again and again. I didnt deny he is sanctioned, i said he isnt designated terrorists.. Prove it otherwise or accept simple logic.

Simple logic = if Hafiz was what you are made to believe he wouldnt be living in Lahore and appearing on national and international media, he would be hiding in some cave..

No answer about US, nothing to defend Hindu terrorists, no barking on dawood anymore? It seems i am successful in partially convincing you :lol:
nah you are only making a joke about you, I simply ignored your other statements since I can again make you lick your spit. UN put sanction on terrorists and terror groups, which I showed you with source.
"if Hafiz was what you are made to believe he wouldnt be living in Lahore" where was osama bin laden staying again? :lol: and regarding hindu terrorists, lel only pakistani muslims can come up with stuff like this, anyways how many "Hindu terror groups" are there in UN list or FBI terror database again?

so why you are so pleased, if you are quoting some statement either you agree or disagree. My simple question if you can answer.
@Kal Muah waiting for your answer?

kid, dont you know Osama and Mujahideen back then in 80's have western backing, you are licking your own since then with posting saction lists again and again. I didnt deny he is sanctioned, i said he isnt designated terrorists.. Prove it otherwise or accept simple logic.

he will not get convince he is here for jumping and killing his time.

@Kal Muah waiting for your answer?

he will not convince he is here for jumping and killing his time.
Regarding your previous question, I am neither happy nor sad, I find it humorous that even your deeper than mariana trench ally believes islam is a threat. Secondly I have already tagged you i don't know if you got it or not so
copy pasting my comment again
Here read :

nah you are only making a joke about you, I simply ignored your other statements since I can again make you lick your spit. UN put sanction on terrorists and terror groups, which I showed you with source.
"if Hafiz was what you are made to believe he wouldnt be living in Lahore" where was osama bin laden staying again? :lol: and regarding hindu terrorists, lel only pakistani muslims can come up with stuff like this, anyways how many "Hindu terror groups" are there in UN list or FBI terror database again?
your prime minister is a terrorist , who is responsible for gujrat rites , kill hundreds of muslims and was banned by US and EU .

For Indians attending any intl conferences is incomplete without barking against Pakistan their leaders everything starts and ends on Pakistan so narrow thinking....

your prime minister is a terrorist , who is responsible for gujrat rites , kill hundreds of muslims and was banned by US and EU .
NOP unable to manage riots doesn't automatically make a sitting chief minister terrorist. He was visa banned from USA only not EU, that too upon request from UPA-government. Even under trump riots happened and many blacks got killed, does that make Trump terrorist?

Back
Top Bottom