What's new

Beijing to Modi: Don’t raise Pakistan terror issue at BRICS

nah you are only making a joke about you, I simply ignored your other statements since I can again make you lick your spit. UN put sanction on terrorists and terror groups, which I showed you with source.
"if Hafiz was what you are made to believe he wouldnt be living in Lahore" where was osama bin laden staying again? :lol: and regarding hindu terrorists, lel only pakistani muslims can come up with stuff like this, anyways how many "Hindu terror groups" are there in UN list or FBI terror database again?

lol, cant you bharati speak logic, Osama was Hiding, no one knew about his whereabouts before, Hafiz Saeed? Is he hiding? UN dont know he is in Lahore, World dont know he is in Lahore? See you seriously dont want to find truth, dont want to find why US put bounty of 10 million for information leading to his conviction..

And dont show your butthurt and low IQ by repeating same sentance of licking again and again, come with new sentence.. I want to see your rectum bleeding, you are not used to hear truth, it makes you mad.

those Hindu terrorists are ruling your country hence US cant afford to put them under sanctions since they need you for China containement, world dont ban who kill Muslims anyways, did they designated anyone from burma for killing of Rohangiya.

Btw mother party of all Hindu radical terrorists called RSS was banned twice by your own govts..

Regarding your previous question, I am neither happy nor sad, I find it humorous that even your deeper than mariana trench ally believes islam is a threat. Secondly I have already tagged you i don't know if you got it or not so
copy pasting my comment again
LOL you are talking about Masood Azhar not Hafiz Saeed
Here read :
https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/san...ist/summaries/individual/hafiz-muhammad-saeed
I feel nothing about your happiness or sadness , I asked you to agree or disagree where you quote a statement that muslims in Pakistan and Philippines are root cause of terrorism, seems some comprehension problem , go to my post again.
Regarding Hafiz saeed go to the post again where he was referred under UN designated terrorist by you guys.

Th
lol, cant you bharati speak logic, Osama was Hiding, no one knew about his whereabouts before, Hafiz Saeed? Is he hiding? UN dont know he is in Lahore, World dont know he is in Lahore? See you seriously dont want to find truth, dont want to find why US put bounty of 10 million for information leading to his conviction..

And dont show your butthurt and low IQ by repeating same sentance of licking again and again, come with new sentence.. I want to see your rectum bleeding, you are not used to hear truth, it makes you mad.

those Hindu terrorists are ruling your country hence US cant afford to put them under sanctions since they need you for China containement, world dont ban who kill Muslims anyways, did they designated anyone from burma for killing of Rohangiya.

Btw mother party of all Hindu radical terrorists called RSS was banned twice by your own govts..
They will designate Rohangiya muslim terrorist once they fight back for their defence as they did with Kashmiri freedom fighters.

NOP unable to manage riots doesn't automatically make a sitting chief minister terrorist. He was visa banned from USA only not EU, that too upon request from UPA-government. Even under trump riots happened and many blacks got killed, does that make Trump terrorist?
butcher moodi is killer of innocent. he is sanghi satanic killer. he butcher people in gujarat. your modi is sadakchap gali ka gunda of gujarat. modi is terrorist and criminal. he will be sappled hard in china like a dog both from china and russia.

Everyone knows he is a terrorist that why LET is in Global terrorist database
https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/searc...=b&casualties_max=&dtp2=all&perpetrator=20275
try hiding more and RSS was banned by british follwed by in emergency and babri a political move not a single case of terrorism. So much spin even Ajmal will get ashamed.

I feel nothing about your happiness or sadness , I asked you to agree or disagree where you quote a statement that muslims in Pakistan and Philippines are root cause of terrorism, seems some comprehension problem , go to my post again.
Regarding Hafiz saeed go to the post again where he was referred under UN designated terrorist by you guys.

Th

They will designate Rohangiya muslim terrorist once they fight back for their defence as they did with Kashmiri freedom fighters.

who should we blame, Muslim leaders with exception of one or two are bunch of puppets and opportunists who can sell their nation in blink of an eye let alone stateless Kashmir, Palestine or Rohingya.

https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/searc...=b&casualties_max=&dtp2=all&perpetrator=20275
try hiding more and RSS was banned by british follwed by in emergency and babri a political move not a single case of terrorism. So much spin even Ajmal will get ashamed.

who care what everyone in bharat consider him, bharati are made to believe he is biggest terrorists walking on face of earth through north korean level propaganda, the matter is he is not internationally recognized terrorists like you are made to believe, at most he is accused or link with LeT, hence cant recieve donations and under monitoring and some time face ristrictions like media blackout and house arrest, other then that he moves freely in Lahore, attend meetings with media where he daily challenge UN to bring proofs of his involvment in terrorism.. Not hiding in caves..

british were aware of their Hindu terrorism hence they did, Hindu also realized and banned rss after killing of Gandhi by sanghi terrorists, Baburi Mosque destruction was act of terrorising a community, moreover RSS was behind most of riots [state sponored terrorism against indian muslims] in bharat. Your reports say this not us Pakistanis, but those judges were put to silence by sanghi establishment, yeah ajmal would be ashmed that he died while modi is living despite killing thousands bcoz he is Hindu terrorist.

yeah, i told you, i couldnt sleep last night in fear that China and Russia will declare Pakistan state sponored of terrorism and sanction us after hearing dehati aurat's randi rona :rofl:
Don't lose heart when Uncle Sam couldn't do anything to harm you then China and Russia are just small fry.

Cheer UP :D

Don't cry its our time to return you for that perfect job done.
Aap ka bilkul bannta hai. Don't bother even if we cry. Keep on trying :enjoy:

moodi is only hot air. he knows truth that indian coward army and mixed pickle airforce can't do anything. if india go to war tommorow then half india will be pakistan and other half will be china. this is hard fact. so moodi is hiding his tail under his legs and behaving like good dog.

moodi dog an xi master

Xi : moodi boy moodi boy come here.

moodi: bow wow. bow wow. ahhhhh

Xi: good boy go sit in corner.

moodi: bow bow. bow wow. ahhhhh

Xi: shut up

moodi: ahh ahh.......

butcher moodi is killer of innocent. he is sanghi satanic killer. he butcher people in gujarat. your modi is sadakchap gali ka gunda of gujarat. modi is terrorist and criminal. he will be sappled hard in china like a dog both from china and russia.
Hope to see you promoted to a TTA position soon :tup:

Do you ever listen to your self, ever wondered how much leverage you exercise or who pays attention to your tantrums....pray that one day your true face doesn't get exposed, hell had even Israel tried they would have made it to the UNSC but the world somehow seems to ignore the curry loving version of snow white... where the military kills innocents for monetary incentives and civilians kill low caste for sport.... but Indians are busy telling the world Osama was found in Pakistan.... what harm did he do to Indians or is it habitual for you people to prove more loyal than the four legged friend.

The thing is nobody cares for your narrative. Except deeper than cr@p and higher than nonsense iron brohter. Military killing innocents is the prerogative of your beloved army. Merceneray army which till date has danced to the tune of the US billions. Don't believe me? Ask your Pakistani brethren. The fact that Osama was found in Pakistan shows two things. Either your beloved ISI, all powerful ISI, all knowing ISI hid him, which means you are a bunch of lying backstabbers or the ISI is filled with incompetent fools.

We gave Modi a warning just like warning a Dalit about taking water from the same watering hole as us...

Modi must be so humiliated... we slapped him on the face when he was begging for a face saving way to unilateral withdraw from Doklam.

Now it looks like BRICS summit will be a chance for all countries to laugh at and shame India.

And then the mouse dragon said they will need to check weather to build a road:rofl: There was more hot air from the mouse dragon's behind than fire from the mouth.:rofl:

Well done. Shut up call to Modi...
It was expected. Modi is like a troll at international scale who tries to ruin and derail every forum with his stinky and ugly propaganda. This leachate of communal waste has the same script for every forum i.e. randi rona... BRICS is for discussing economic cooperation between its members and this headless half dead snake is availing it to spew venom against Pakistan especially in China... what an idiot and invalid creature.

Last edited:
Well done. Shut up call to Modi...
It was expected. Modi is like a troll at international scale who tries to ruin and derail every forum with his stinky and ugly preference. This leachate of communal waste has the same script for every forum i.e. randi rona... BRICS is for discussing economic cooperation between its members and this headless half dead snake is availing it to spew venom against Pakistan especially in China... what an idiot and invalid creature.
Celebrate anyways since Indian MEA has already replied in open.

New master, but still old cheerleaders:raise:

Celebrate anyways since Indian MEA has already replied in open.

New master, but still old cheerleaders:raise:
How come the master is doing all the chores for us better than even our govt?
China gives a shut up call to india against badmouthing Pakistan, vetoes any resolution in UNSC against Pakistan or its organisations.
What kind of slavery is this that our master is doing all our jobs?... and the stinky indians are left butt-hurt for months each time ... :rofl:

:pakistan::china::smitten:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom