What's new

Best Cuisines In The World

Um, pardon?

Lol
8B196E9A-0AF6-47E4-824C-1A487AE5BF83.jpeg

Spotted dick is a traditional British steamed pudding, historically made with suet and dried fruit(usually currants or raisins) and often served with custard.

Same with the rapeseed it seems.

Also toad in the hole

Toad in the hole or sausage toad is a traditional English dish consisting of sausages in Yorkshire pudding batter, usually served with onion gravy and vegetables. Historically, the dish has also been prepared using other meats, such as rump steak and lamb's kidney

Bubble & squeak

Bubble and squeak is a British dish made from cooked potatoes and cabbage, mixed together and fried.

dk about others but Mexican foods really good though ngl
I do relish the occasional Taco dinner or feeling expansive over Quesadillas, especially with those paired drinks at a particular outlet here in H'bad, but that's for an occasional splurge once a quarter or so. But on a regular grind? I mean I woke up feeling grumpy and out of sorts and in no mood to make anything worth the time, so whipped up Besan Chillas, with some potato curry, and that, with my filter coffee, was it.

Um, pardon?
He's telling you how a Brit would indulge himself and ruin the evening for his folks, without the ubiquitous curry.

He's joking.

i watched a show and they claimed chicken tikka is British.

Number 1 on the list is Pakistani food. If North India/Punjab has the same recipes then Indian food can tie with us. I've never had the opportunity to try South Indian food, looks amazing though.

I personally don't rate Chinese food, maybe because my experience is limited to westernised version of it.

Turkish food i quite enjoy, but I miss spice if i eat it for longer than a week or two.

I didn't rate Eygptian or Morroccan food, it was bland for my liking. Tagine is a great concept, but not for me. IDK why Western Europeans are on any list, apart from Pizza, the rest really isn't all that. The Burger is American, in fact a lot of American food looks good, never tried their ribs, brisket, bbq American style.

Also a big shoutout to West Africa, Jollof rice, plantain and chicken with scotch bennet in the sauce - FIRE!!!

Actually having thought about it, Europe is the king of desserts.

Bulgaria? Seriously? What's special about their food?
they just borrowed from their turkish masters - nothing else.

Number 1 on the list is Pakistani food. If North India/Punjab has the same recipes then Indian food can tie with us. I've never had the opportunity to try South Indian food, looks amazing though.

I personally don't rate Chinese food, maybe because my experience is limited to westernised version of it.

Turkish food i quite enjoy, but I miss spice if i eat it for longer than a week or two.

I didn't rate Eygptian or Morroccan food, it was bland for my liking. Tagine is a great concept, but not for me. IDK why Western Europeans are on any list, apart from Pizza, the rest really isn't all that. The Burger is American, in fact a lot of American food looks good, never tried their ribs, brisket, bbq American style.

Also a big shoutout to West Africa, Jollof rice, plantain and chicken with scotch bennet in the sauce - FIRE!!!

Actually having thought about it, Europe is the king of desserts.

I agree - Pakistan, Indian, Iranian, Omani, Swahili, Ethiopian, Moroccan as well as the Turkish - Just amazing - Iraqi, uzbek also.

Moroccan, depends - where you are - i have had very good food out in the villages; cities are always mediocre. Egyptian - forget about it - except for koushri which is nothing more than variant of kichri.

West african - senegalese and mauritanian food are good.

Back
Top Bottom