What's new

Best Dialogues/Lines from Movies

"Babuji ne kaha gaon chod do. Sabne kaha Paro ko chod do. Paro ne kaha sharab chod do. Aaj tumne keh diya haweli chod do. Ek din aayega jab woh kahega duniya hi chod do" - Devdas

"Babuji ne kaha gaon chod do. Sabne kaha Paro ko chod do. Paro ne kaha sharab chod do. Aaj tumne keh diya haweli chod do. Ek din aayega jab woh kahega duniya hi chod do" - Devdas

What a CHUSS!!!:hitwall:

These ares some of the all time great punch dialogues from my language - Tamil. and all by RajniKanth.

For everybody's benefit im translating them...but cant guarentee the same exhilaration....:D

1)நான் ஒரு தடவை சொன்னா நூறு தடவை சொன்னா மாதிரி

(If i tel once..its equal to telling hundred times)

2)Ekambaram: ." (ஏகாம்பரம்: "ஏகாம்பரம்னு சொன்னா, வயித்துல இருக்கிற குழந்தை கூட வாயை மூடும்") - "Say the name 'Ekambaram' and even an unborn child will shut its mouth and hush up."

Alex Pandian (Rajni): ( அலெக்ஸ் பாண்டியன்: "அதே குழந்தைகிட்டே அலெக்ஸ் பாண்டியன்னு சொன்னா, இன்னொரு கையாலே அவங்க அம்மா வாயையும் சேர்த்து மூடும்") - "Well, if you say the name 'Alex Pandian' to that same unborn child, it will even close its mother's mouth with its other hand!"

3)கண்ணா சிங்கம் தான் வரும் ...பன்னிக தான் கூட்டமா வரும்

(dude only the pigs come in groups...a male lion always hunts alone)

4)ஆண்டவன் கெட்டவங்களுக்கு அள்ளி குடுப்பான் ..ஆனா கை விட்ருவான் ......

நல்லவங்கள ரொம்ப சோதிப்பான் ...ஆனா கை விட மாட்டான்.....

(god gives many benefits to the bad..but ultimately he leaves them...
but he tests the good very much..but ultimately will be by them)

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you!"

What about this friend ???:cheers:

@Black Blood:

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

Godfrey of Ibelin: [cuffs Balian with the back of his hand] And that's so you remember it.

You forgot the slap on Balian's face ;)

One more from Kingdom of Heaven:

King Baldwin IV: A King may move a man, a father may claim a son, but remember that even when those who move you be Kings, or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus." Or that, "Virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

KIT Out:cheers:

Last edited:
From my favourite movie KillBill
Revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest, And like a forest it's easy to lose your way … to get lost … to forget where you came in.

Sooner or later though, u always have to wake up!!! (Awatar)

From my nother fav. movie, Pirates of the caribbean.

[talking to Will Turner about Elizabeth] She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word, really... except for Elizabeth, who is, in fact, a woman.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom