What's new

Best places to eat in Islamabad and Northern Areas

OP has right to enjoy Pakistani foods, real taste here haha

On another note,
These days you will notice like 1/4 of qaum is busy uploading videos of themselves, podcasts or some vlog about their cooking or trips…
Favourite passtime of our qaum these days….khud he sara dara facebook/yahudiyon ko de chuke
Even household women getting into it…..waise west ko galiyan b detay phirte lekin unki websites bharpur use kerte

These people are psychos. They keep flipping channels between Ertugul and how to make Daal.

YouTube or Twitter per recipe share karke inquilaab layen!!

Damn buggars treat the country like some exotic cheap paradise.

These people are psychos. They keep flipping channels between Ertugul and how to make Daal.

YouTube or Twitter per recipe share karke inquilaab layen!!

Damn buggars treat the country like some exotic cheap paradise.
Worst are those stupid dumb “sponsored” food travelers……where some hotel pays for their night and they go eat at fancy or normal restaurants

I feel sorry for the workers/owners of the eateries where they noe have to cater to these nazuk se mehmaan from khi, lahore bahawalpur etc who came to eat their food and pass sime good judgements
The face reactions of the workers are important to note….k ye bc uth k agya muft ka pizza/daal/burger khanay….

Worst are those stupid dumb “sponsored” food travelers……where some hotel pays for their night and they go eat at fancy or normal restaurants

I feel sorry for the workers/owners of the eateries where they noe have to cater to these nazuk se mehmaan from khi, lahore bahawalpur etc who came to eat their food and pass sime good judgements
The face reactions of the workers are important to note….k ye bc uth k agya muft ka pizza/daal/burger khanay….

ye tourist ko ab vote bhi dalne hain. ek anaar pe saray beemar

I would have said go to kumrat valley but we as Pakistani should not be allowed good things Allah has given us these beautiful valleys but we have turned them into trash cans littered with buildings 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️. Anyway, enjoy your trip and be careful with mother nature.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom