What's new

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

No dear .... You are absolutely wrong here .. don`t try to twist the meanings of clear quranic verses ... And it has been made clear in other quranic verses too that the duty of Muhammad (pbuh) is ONLY to deliver the message , rest is upon Allah .. for example , read ch13 v 40 :
"upon you is only the [duty of] notification, and upon Us is the account."
Sure. I agree with all that. please take a look at the link you provided.

I am still holding these signatures as model which we have lost from 1949, so why should we need a system which is itself killing the nation.

Keep this sharia in pockets.
Follow progress and development but not after junk yard of Mullas, Muftis and Molvies.

Please dont insult the scholars of Islam.

RasoolAllah salat wa salam alih said that they are his inheritors in knowledge. All Sufi Saints of Islam were scholars of Deen. You cannot be a Sufi Shaykh or Spiritual Mentor unless you know and follow Shariat to the Core [ fullest as possible ] Their maqam is higher than us commoners because they have the gift of Allah to follow Shariat more than anyone of us. Imam Abu Hanifa RA used to recite the Qur'an Hakeem twice every night in 1000 raka'a.

Now materialists like some hadith deniers in this thread will say, impossible, But this is karamat e Awliya due to sacrifice in following Shariat and Sunnat more than what is required in this dunya

No dear .... You are absolutely wrong here .. don`t try to twist the meanings of clear quranic verses ... And it has been made clear in other quranic verses too that the duty of Muhammad (pbuh) is ONLY to deliver the message , rest is upon Allah .. for example , we read in Quran , ch13 v 40 :
"upon you is only the [duty of] notification, and upon Us is the account."

Thank you.

Sadly some Pakistanis will continue to insist they have Godly powers and thus can judge the hearts and thus be gods on earth and rule others with sharia.

Please dont insult the scholars of Islam.

RasoolAllah salat wa salam alih said that they are his inheritors in knowledge

All Sufi Saints of Islam were scholars of Deen.

You cannot be a Sufi Shaykh or Spiritual Mentor unless you know and follow Shariat to the Core [ fullest as possible ]

Their maqam is higher than us commoners because they have the gift of Allah to follow Shariat more than anyone of us.

Imam Abu Hanifa RA used to recite the Qur'an Hakeem twice every night in 1000 raka'a.

Now materialists like some hadith deniers in this thread will say, impossible, But this is karamat e Awliya due to sacrifice in following Shariat and Sunnat more than what is required in this dunya

FYI.

Sufis are Ehle Tareeqah

NOT
Ehle Sharia

Hope you learned this during high school age discussions.

did you?

Sure. I agree with all that. please take a look at the link you provided.

I only agree with the part I quoted my friend , read my post again plz ... rest, Hadith is nothing but conjecture ... Only Quran is perfect and Quran is clear on this matter ... I don`t care what some "alleged SAHIH" says ...

You might not want it but there are millions, billions who do. Islam is perfect, muslims aren't.

Sharia as implemented in the early days of islam was perfect. Just because you have a notion of shariah equates to those regimes such as in saudi, iran etc clearly shows how illiterate you are.

There is not 1 nation on this earth the practices shariah in its true and intended form. Islam has no place for secularism.

Shariah does not equate to discrimination, totalitarianism, subjection. In its true essence it provides freedom, security, prosperity.
much better explained , bro. ... :coffee:
Pakistan's next step : TakmeeL-a-Pakistan ...:pakistan:

Why not join the Taliban? They are also doing a revolution to install Shariah.

I know what Mirza Masroor Ahmed says about Shariat. In the Ahmadiyya Jamaat, they have compliance with Shariat and they follow it to the core [ as per their own understanding ]. Women do pardah.

Usually, it is the hudood laws that have the controversy around them.

Otherwise Islamic Jurisprudence and principles gave birth to much of modern western democracy including inheritance rights for women.

Thank you.

Sadly some Pakistanis will continue to insist they have Godly powers and thus can judge the hearts and thus be gods on earth and rule others with sharia.

FYI.

Sufis are Ehle Tareeqah

NOT
Ehle Sharia

Hope you learned this during high school age discussions.

did you?

There is no Tareeqat without Shariat [ Islamic jurisprudence ]

This shows you are jahil about basic Islamic beliefs.

I only agree with the part I quoted my friend , read my post again plz ... rest, Hadith is nothing but conjecture ... Only Quran is perfect and Quran is clear on this matter ... I don`t care what some "alleged SAHIH" says ...

Looks like Sharaia people do not like us in the thread.

Running to the mods crying like little babies.

So I am out of here.

There is no Tareeqat without Shariat [ Islamic jurisprudence ]

This shows you are jahil about basic Islamic beliefs.

again personal attack.

Forgiving you because of Ramzan.

I know what Mirza Masroor Ahmed says about Shariat. In the Ahmadiyya Jamaat, they have compliance with Shariat and they follow it to the core [ as per their own understanding ]. Women do pardah.

Usually, it is the hudood laws that have the controversy around them.

Otherwise Islamic Jurisprudence and principles gave birth to much of modern western democracy including inheritance rights for women.

modern democracy is based on Greek and Roman civilization, updated by British, French and German.

you can't present a camel with lipstick and fool others by saying it is a hollywood actress.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom