What's new

Bhagavad Gita faces 'extremist' branding, ban in Russia

there is no theory of satan in sanatan dharma...theory of satan is for those who do not have rational explanation to wrong doings of mankind.

They wish to maintain their grip on Russia and that means puting a label on ISKCON and Lord Krishna because they know the truth and if the cat comes out the bag it will ruin them and they will lose their grip on power.

Alas Russians are not stupid they can read and understand the Gita that is why thousands are converting.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

On January 14, 2006, Mayor of London, Ken Livingstone handed over letters expressing concern about the harassment of Russian Hindus by the Moscow Government and the Russian Orthodox Church to the visiting Mayor of Moscow, Yuri Luzhkov in London, even as British Parliamentarians led by Ashok Kumar MP, Lord Dholakia and Baroness Flather got ready to host the launch of the Defend Russian Hindus campaign at the House of Commons on 18 January of the same year.

British Parliamentarians and members of the Hindu, Jewish, Christian and Muslim communities will adopt a resolution at the Defend Russian Hindus launch at the House of Commons, urging the Moscow Government to stop harassment of minority religions in Russia. Parliamentarians from all three parties will later hand a copy of this resolution to the Russian Ambassador in London

Hope Dr singh mentioned this instead of bootlicking when he went to Russia.

Shudra ? classification explain it to a black Obama

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Shudra ? classification explain it to a black Obama the other day I saw him on this thread

O great hero! The duties of Brahmanas, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas and also of Shudras have been divided according to the qualities born of their own nature

This verse alludes to the fact that the Shudras being "born to the qualities - of their OWN nature" is justifying their treatment as the lowest of the low.

Lets see ISKCON translation:

"According to the three modes of material nature and the work associated with them, the four divisions of human society are created by Me." Bhagavad-gita As It Is Chapter 4 Verse 13

God created four divisions of human society, each person can be any of them - depending on his activities.

Another verse confirming this:

"If one shows the symptoms of being a brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya or sudra, as described above, even if he has appeared in a different class, he should be accepted according to those symptoms of classification." (Srimad Bhagavatam 7.11.35)

Antiseptic Properties :rofl:
my urine is packed with proteins and vitamins why dont you try some :rofl:

You do know cancer patients are told to drink their own urine by Doctors? infact one girl i know had to in england

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Anyone can come to HARA KRISHNA does not matter what colour you are or what caste all are welcome to ISKCON

I saw this pic few days ago..., Sudanese do same?

screensho215.jpg

Most Surprising Photos of 2011 > pic #4 >Most Surprising Pictures of 2011: TIME Photo Editor Picks - LightBox

as per my understanding, caste system was a exploitative system created by brahmins. they corrupted the people's mind posing as a middlemen between god. at that time if u have to interact with god then u hv to go through brahmins.

All folk god and gods in hinduism were kshatriyas(who really tried to reform Hinduism, breaking all caste barriers) e.g. lord rama, krishna, gautam buddha.

and in medieval times it was devout farmer class like jats etc, who tried to reform people.

And for caste-ism swami vivekanand during Chicago speeches made it clear that there are 2 kinds of hinduism.

1 Ceremonial - its for those who are part of society. casteism exists, still in rural india reforms are needed.

silver lining is

2. Spiritual Hinduism - any caste person can become a sage. Even a brahmin will welcome him without asking his caste. caste is non existent there.

Those banning bhagvad gita are rejecting all 18 forms of Yogas, but still god bless them.

problem does not lies in these four mentioned systems they are names but problem lies in the way of thinking . Brahman thinks that they are superior to shudars . and the other problem is in the thinking that son of shudar can not compare to Brahman , he is always inferior .

If shudar get high education and become a teacher or army officer will you then classify him in Brhamans , kashtriyas or he is still shudar ? can anyone answer ?

Your post summarizes the entire logical and rational opposition to the varna or the caste system.
There was nothing wrong with the caste system initially. It was a means to classify work in a functional and progressive society which ancient India was. We had very less biases back then. we had women poets and scholars, Guys writing about sex and yoga. Very liberal society. We even had an incarnation of vishnu born a shudra in Krishna... the god the ISKON movement basically follows.
So the entire hierarchy and the taboo came way later. When it was left for the existing classes in the society to arrange for inter-class movement and flexibility which sadly and understandibly did not happen. Like the case of the caesars of rome...the zamindars of India-Pakistan...chancellor palpatine in star wars,etc....
We now have come a long way mate. It slowly being weeded out. People do not treat the jamaadars and the labors kindly but an educated man receives respect as would be the case in your muslim Pakistan.

I must be a Maha Brahmin class then we need to implement a class designation in our profiles right under the thanked areas mention "our class"

MAHA brahmin , may be Putin was called he is Shudra must have ticked him off

I don't know but the class system has always bothered me some what

France and UK had similar system to India like nobles, workers, bishops etc it is not unique in Indian culture.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

did u get this therepy from one of ur afro witch doc or an indian urine drinking baba

urine.jpg

95% water :rofl:

Umm no fool it is from NHS UK dr's

and please stop with the urine showers...no for the last time we do not take our cowdung sandwiches with a glass of chilled urine for breakfast...the thought of it is as repulsive to us as it is to you.
Immature noobs can meanwhile can engage into a poo-poo fight till death...

did u get this therepy from one of ur afro witch doc or an indian urine drinking baba

urine.jpg

95% water :rofl:

you are not only making fun of hinduism but also budhism and islam...because even budha has asked monks to use cow urine as medicine and prophet muhammed has prescribed camel urine as medicine...

Back
Top Bottom