What's new

Bharatis Whining About Pakistan Building an Airfield in Mansehra

Your Sikh Pilot who died and his body quietly handed over to Red cross claim is what is being taunted. SU-30 Kill is a claim. A similar claim was made in Afghan war. Squadron Leader Khalid Mahmood was attributed Mig-23 kill based on HUD and Radar data. Later it was revealed MIG-23 was able to RTB but it crashed landed there.

Kaiser Tufail is a much better source than you. And he is not even sure if SU-30 got killed. So I will take his word over yours any time of the day.
:rofl:
:pop:

30.jpg

We all know what happened to your Mirage claims... :D
Be with me, I will tag you when ISPR decided to release the downed pilots pictures and his belongings. :D

:cheers:
Then be my guest and enjoy with me. :angel:

Be with me, I will tag you when ISPR decided to release the downed pilots pictures and his belongings. :D

:cheers:
Then be my guest and enjoy with me. :angel:

And I guess the same guy who told you about mirages, told you about this right ? :D

Did you see any info in recent TV program? That was the time to release info. If any imaginary news exist like this, it has lost it's value and traction after 7 months. Yours and @TheTallGuy both has penchant for claiming things that never happened.

Your Sikh Pilot who died and his body quietly handed over to Red cross claim
You know who made this claim first.. that one pilot died and the body handed over to India through Red Cross?

It was our own DG ISPR in Kamran Khan's show.

And I guess the same guy who told you about mirages, told you about this right ? :D

Did you see any info in recent TV program? That was the time to release info. If any imaginary news exist like this, it has lost it's value and traction after 7 months. Yours and @TheTallGuy both has penchant for claiming things that never happened.
What I told you was official ISPR statement....Darooq ba gardan raave....:D

You know who made this claim first.. that one pilot died and the body handed over to India through Red Cross?

And he was not laying.

And did you know he retracted his claims in his late April Presser about the 2nd pilot ? His contradictions are what weakening the Pakistani narrative.

What I told you was official ISPR statement....Darooq ba gardan raave....:D

And he was not laying.

Why are you ignoring his late april conference where he walked back from his 2nd pilot claims ?

And did you know he retracted his claims in his late April Presser about the 2nd pilot ? His contradictions are what weakening the Pakistani narrative.
I know, he shouldn't have retracted.. but.. do you think his interview in Kamran Khan's show was given in ignorance? I don't think anyone can make up a story.. that we had a pilot, he died in a hospital and we later handed over his body to red cross..

There's definitely some truth in what he said.. but why Pakistan changed the stance completely is beyond me.

I know, he shouldn't have retracted.. but.. do you think his interview in Kamran Khan's show was given in ignorance? I don't think anyone can make up a story.. that we had a pilot, he died in a hospital and we later handed over his body to red cross..

There's definitely some truth in what he said.. but why Pakistan changed the stance completely is beyond me.

Only he can explain why claimed such in Kamran Khan. If there was truth in what he said, ISPR would have shared it by now. Do you see they owning or giving proofs till now for 2nd pilot ? He went silent about 2nd Pilot after he retracted his claim.

Could it be to appease a country other than India? May be the one who stand to loose credibility of the fighter plane and subsequent sales!

Back
Top Bottom