What's new

Bharatis Whining About Pakistan Building an Airfield in Mansehra

Only he can explain why claimed such in Kamran Khan. If there was truth in what he said, ISPR would have shared it by now. Do you see they owning or giving proofs till now for 2nd pilot ? He went silent about 2nd Pilot after he retracted his claim.
I am just saying that it was not just a claim.. bringing Red Cross is a big thing.. It means there was truth.

I believe there was some kind of politics involved.. and I don't think Pakistan will ever release any proof.

Why are you ignoring his late april conference where he walked back from his 2nd pilot claims ?
I would never walked back since I knew there was a pilot from SU-30 died at CMH and his body handed over to red cross. period.

Could it be to appease a country other than India? May be the one who stand to loose credibility of the fighter plane and subsequent sales!
If this was the case, Pakistan wouldn't have claimed SU 30 at all.

I would never walked back since I knew there was a pilot from SU-30 died at CMH and his body handed over to red cross. period.
I don't understand what could possibly be the reason to suppress this event then?

I am just saying that it was not just a claim.. bringing Red Cross is a big thing.. It means there was truth.

I believe there was some kind of politics involved.. and I don't think Pakistan will ever release any proof.

Whatever he did or whoever compelled him to do it, It weakened Pakistani narrative. Don't claim something big if you can't back it up. Cue the Indian Balakot and Mig-21 claims. We laugh at them, no ?

I don't understand what could possibly be the reason to suppress this event then?
Usually, the bodies are handed over to red cross in case a country doesn't have diplomatic relations with another country.. I am not implying anything here.. just saying.. because I don't believe it was an Israeli pilot.

Pakistan might have helped India to cool down its masses suffering from ADHD disease by completely changing the story. A dead pilot would have created enough pressure on Indian government to attack Pakistan.

Not to push Indians into big humiliation that they started war to avenge such big humiliation.

That childish logic 101. Why release bomb videos in September. Claim SU-30 kill? Pakistan in fog of war made claims that it couldn't back it up later on.

Whatever he did or whoever compelled him to do it, It weakened Pakistani narrative. Don't claim something big if you can't back it up. Cue the Indian Balakot and Mig-21 claims. We laugh at them, no ?
They are not laughing but they (Indians) start boosting Rafales instead of SU-30 even their Air Chief since they lost the confidence on SU-30 and I bet you in future they will buy only European and American stuff.

SU-30 shatter their confidence in a big way.

I agree here with you completely. It's just that I strongly believe there was a second pilot, who died.. and we handed over his body to Red Cross. This much I believe.. now what was his name, rank, how he died, where did Pakistan handover the body.. we might never know..

That childish logic 101. Why release bomb videos in September. Claim SU-30 kill? Pakistan in fog of war made claims that it couldn't back it up later on.
You are showing your childish side because of your ego.

Usually, the bodies are handed over to red cross in case a country doesn't have diplomatic relations with another country.. I am not implying anything here.. just saying.. because I don't believe it was an Israeli pilot.

Pakistan might have helped India to cool down its masses suffering from ADHD disease by completely changing the story. A dead pilot would have created enough pressure on Indian government to attack Pakistan.

They were going to fire Brahmos on the night of 27 on us already without us showing any dead pilot. But they held back because Pakistan threatened to do the same.

There is any proof? no even we offer U.S to count our numbers.

See, apply this same logic on your own theory of 2nd Pilot. That was my point to point out the irony in your post.

Back
Top Bottom