What's new

Bhartis Bow Your Heads in shame

Lol who cares about their looser media. They have been shitting anything related to Pakistan for quite some time so middle finger to them.

As far as diplomatic victory is concerned, we got it with this move. Modi govt checkmated.

Imran khan has proven once again that he has coward Niazi clan blood in his body[/QUOTE]
Well done Imran khan Niazi. You must be feeling extremely proud of yourself that now Indian media is making fun of us and our armed forces Because of your incompetence and cowardness.
I will never going to give a single vote or donation to your shitty PTI political party again.

Imran khan has proven once again that he has coward Niazi clan blood in his body
Seriously
We can't make Indian media happy and we shouldn't no matter what we do they will call it their victory. So please don't react like an Indian.

Last edited:
I knew he will be returned very soon. We showed them we are better than them in fighting capability, but we also had to show them and the world that we are not evil people we stand for peace.

He abhinanand can pick up another aircraft tomorrow any aircraft from indian inventory bring a squadron , violate our airspace once again and get captured or killed along with his wingmen just like yesterday.

But we needed to show india we are genuinely looking for peace. Imran khan and this administration military or civil are very wise.

Indians needed something for face saving we gave them that. We didn't claim downing of su 30, and we returned that pilot back for sake of indian face saving.

Nothing more to it had we not released him, we would be viewed as aggressors and captors.

My personal view on this matter.

Last edited:
I knew ge will be returned very soon. We showed them we are better than them in fighting capability, but we also had to show them and the world that we are not evil people we stand for peace.

He abhinanand can pick up another aircraft tomorrow any aircraft from indian inventory bring a squadron , violate our airspace once agIn and get captured or killed alokg with his wingmen just like yesterday.

But we needed to show india we are genuinely looking for peace. Imran khan and this administration military or civil are very wise.

Indians needed something for face saving we gave them that. We didn't claim downing of su 30, and we returned that pilot back for sake of indian face saving.

Nothing more to it had we not released him, we would be viewed as aggressors and captors.

My personal view on this matter.
Sir he will not fly now long long time and may be transferred to transport sqwadron like naxhi keeta

@Joe Shearer @scorpionx @Vibrio @anant_s
Your thoughts on Pakistan's war mongering?

Personally:

1. Stupidity on either side of the border will drag on and drag us towards a point of no return. Have delved on this in broken pieces over past few months after my return.

2. I agree with what arsalan has said in his tweet ... and Indian media is - no words are sufficient. But may I say, PDF has seen few matching them and exceeding at times?

Well done Imran khan Niazi. You must be feeling extremely proud of yourself that now Indian media is making fun of us and our armed forces Because of your incompetence and cowardness.
I will never going to give a single vote or donation to your shitty PTI political party again.

Imran khan has proven once again that he has coward Niazi clan blood in his body

dumb folk like you should not possess the right to vote in the first place.
Your brain is too small to comprehend what its like to be and behave like the bigger man, instead of a big ego low mind retard who wants to even the scores.

We have shown indian armed forces what we are capable of. Their delusional and retarded public and media can go to hell, we dont make our policies based on their opinion. They are not our teachers.

You need to grow up already...

PDF has seen few matching them and exceeding at times?
Sir, words on PDF are not equal to main stream media. What is the sentiment of a common India after PM IK's good will gesture? Is it the same what media is showing?

dumb folk like you should not possess the right to vote in the first place.
Your brain is too small to comprehend what its like to be and behave like the bigger man, instead of a big ego low mind retard who wants to even the scores.

We have shown indian armed forces what we are capable of. Their delusional and retarded public and media can go to hell, we dont make our policies based on their opinion. They are not our teachers.

You need to grow up already...
And idiots like yourself only know how to worship one person. I was also hardcore fan of Imran khan but not an idiot or blind like yourself. Even I have donated whenever this niazi pm has asked for donations for his personal projects . So now I have absolutle right to ask niazi why you have left that Indian pilot go when they have our col Habib in custody who was kidnapped from Nepal. Can't he just waited a little longer to negotiate his release ?

He is no different then other political leadership of Pakistan. Our army wins on field and stupid politician lose on table.

I know quite a few Indians here on PDF, wont tag them!! Do not want them to be ashamed of this.

But honestly, i was not expecting anything better from the Indian media.
This news channel is considered the worst in India , even other journalists hate this arnub. recently 45 journalists resigned from this channel in disgust . do not paint indian media with the same brush . The only people who see this and Times now are retards in my opinion , by the way they are on both sides of the border .
An appeal to all Pakistani members here , stop watching these two news channels . get your news from others , there are after all 126 news channels in India to choose from.
I am glad with this development , that will lead to a de escalation of tensions . War is only romanticized by the foolish as they have no clue about the price that others pay in blood.
@Imran Khan @VCheng @Joe Shearer @Nilgiri

@Joe Shearer @scorpionx @Vibrio @anant_s
Your thoughts on Pakistan's war mongering?
Respected Sir, in my honest opinion Imran Khan have earned my respect. His voice reflected a certain sincerity and commitment. In fact the way, DG ISPR (though not completely professional with facts and figures), the over all tone was quite conciliatory. Thank you. I hope we will sit together and acknowledge each other's points of grievances in a more matured manner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom