What's new

Bhartis Bow Your Heads in shame

This news channel is considered the worst in India , even other journalists hate this arnub. recently 45 journalists resigned from this channel in disgust . do not paint indian media with the same brush . The only people who see this and Times now are retards in my opinion , by the way they are on both sides of the border .
An appeal to all Pakistani members here , stop watching these two news channels . get your news from others , there are after all 126 news channels in India to choose from.
I am glad with this development , that will lead to a de escalation of tensions . War is only romanticized by the foolish as they have no clue about the price that others pay in blood.
@Imran Khan @VCheng @Joe Shearer @Nilgiri
Sir, maybe you can answer this question. What is the sentiment of a common Indian, after PM IK's order of releasing the WC tomorrow? Is it the same what media is showing??

Sir, maybe you can answer this question. What is the sentiment of a common Indian, after PM IK's order of releasing the WC tomorrow? Is it the same what media is showing??
This is not rocket science to understand, whatever media feeds to people they follow it.

And idiots like yourself only know how to worship one person. I was also hardcore fan of Imran khan but not an idiot or blind like yourself. Even I have donated whenever this niazi pm has asked for donations for his personal projects . So now I have absolutle right to ask niazi why you have left that Indian pilot go when they have our col Habib in custody who was kidnapped from Nepal. Can't he just waited a little longer to negotiate his release ?

He is no different then other political leadership of Pakistan. Our army wins on field and stupid politician lose on table.

Get ur head out of your *** already
No one is worshipping any one person
I don't care who imran khan is and what PTI is

what matters is who is doing the sensible and logical thing, and my support is with that

small brains like you need to grow your brains before trying to comment on situations that escape the capacity of your mind

indians didnt send a person they are holding up back?
thats a legit reason to become like indians?
Are they our teachers?

We do what we are, and they do what they are. We treat their prisoner with respect because we are answerable to Allah almighty and His rules of war, not to learn and follow indians as your stupid mind will have us, just because your little ego needs to feel better on social media.

The pilot would have to be released anyway....but i think it is little too early ...should have kept him for a week or so. I think Trump hinted that some good news are coming for normalization.....

The Saudi FM rushing here is also in the same frame.

Imran Modi will be connected by hotline tonight ....it is all planned.

Most of us do not want war , almost all want our pilot back , and IK by sending him back IMHO has shown himself to be the better man .

Respected Sir, in my honest opinion Imran Khan have earned my respect. His voice reflected a certain sincerity and commitment. In fact the way, DG ISPR (though not completely professional with facts and figures), the over all tone was quite conciliatory. Thank you. I hope we will sit together and acknowledge each other's points of grievances in a more matured manner.
Sir, I try my best to never abuse or badmouth India or Indian society. I believe that all Indians are not bad, like all Pakistanis aren't good. But in past few years, your media has turned into a war mongering machine.
PM IK is the best leader Pakistan got after a long time, he is trying his best to bring peace, but unfortunately your media's role is pretty negative. Our media isn't very good either, but when compared to your media, they don't look that bad.

Last edited:
I
And idiots like yourself only know how to worship one person. I was also hardcore fan of Imran khan but not an idiot or blind like yourself. Even I have donated whenever this niazi pm has asked for donations for his personal projects . So now I have absolutle right to ask niazi why you have left that Indian pilot go when they have our col Habib in custody who was kidnapped from Nepal. Can't he just waited a little longer to negotiate his release ?

He is no different then other political leadership of Pakistan. Our army wins on field and stupid politician lose on table.
You were never and no one worships him
We can see the difference in quality of his leaders beyond petty differences of cast race clan and ethnicities. We are Pakistanis first.
And if we hoisted pakistani flag on lal qila delhi the indian media will call it indias victory. So please.

Get ur head out of your *** already
No one is worshipping any one person
I don't care who imran khan is and what PTI is

what matters is who is doing the sensible and logical thing, and my support is with that

small brains like you need to grow your brains before trying to comment on situations that escape the capacity of your mind

indians didnt send a person they are holding up back?
thats a legit reason to become like indians?
Are they our teachers?

We do what we are, and they do what they are. We treat their prisoner with respect because we are answerable to Allah almighty and His rules of war, not to learn and follow indians as your stupid mind will have us, just because your little ego needs to feel better on social media.
And you return back to the real world. Indians will not release our col Habib as a feature of good will because we are being nice guys. They will keep on supporting terrorist organization like BLF and BLA and most likely they will attack on our bases again because now Indian government and their Air Force know our prime minister is niazi. Even if they get shot in Pakistan they will be released the next day by this coward.

My only concern is that why they hell did he not negotiated the release of col. Habib when we had the chance .

I

You were never and no one worships him
We can see the difference in quality of his leaders beyond petty differences of cast race clan and ethnicities. We are Pakistanis first.
And if we hoisted pakistani flag on lal qila delhi the indian media will call it indias victory. So please.
Again you are not getting my point. F the indian media from myside. My question again why our incompetent prime minister and government has not negotiated the release of Col. Habib? When Indians can go to any limits to make sure the release of their spy kulbhushan jhadav by kidnapping Col. Habib from Nepal.

This is not rocket science to understand, whatever media feeds to people they follow it.
And that isn't a good news because India is our neighbour country, and you know very well that we can't change our neighbours.

Sir, I try my best to never abuse or badmouth India or Indian society. I believe that all Indians are not bad, like all Pakistanis aren't good. But in past few years, your media has turned into a war mongering machine.
PM IK is the best leader Pakistan got after a long time, he is trying his best to bring peace, but unfortunately your media's role is pretty negative. Our media isn't very good either, but when compared to your media, they don't look tat bad.
Try to understand its all about money , Today news channels (some of them) have gone from reporting the news to manufacturing them and peddling fake news to raise so called nationalism . Some would have us believe we were not patriotic before 2014 and only a certain section of indian society is nationalist and patriotic. The other which is a majority , but as they do not subscribe to this hard right machismo thoughts are termed anti national and have been repeatedly been asked to migrate to your country. :)
this BS will stop after the election . just wait and see!!

And you return back to the real world. Indians will not release our col Habib as a feature of good will because we are being nice guys. They will keep on supporting terrorist organization like BLF and BLA and most likely they will attack on our bases again because now Indian government and their Air Force know our prime minister is niazi. Even if they get shot in Pakistan they will be released the next day by this coward.

My only concern is that why they hell did he not negotiated the release of col. Habib when we had the chance .

We are better people. We have bigger minds and hearts, we don't use some ones weakness against them to negotiate.
We delivered the message which the indians needed to hear, and the indians armed forces have learnt the lesson.

Now why are we releasing?

How about the fact that india is going to try to hit us again and things are only going to escalate? Because modi wont accept a defeat here because he is gonna lose the votes he already had.

So when they come, and we go and blow them up as we already did and didnt make it public yet and they are too ashamed and humiliated to admit.
What do you want the world to think? That we were the ones who caused the escalation or we were the ones who tried our best for peace?

There are bigger things at stake here than just one Col Habib. Shit is going to start blowing up left and right, and we want to be known as the ones with more sense and responsibility.

Get that now?

PM IK is the best leader Pakistan got after a long time, he is trying his best to bring peace, but unfortunately your media's role is pretty negative. Our media isn't very good either, but when compared to your media, they don't look tat bad.
Sir, about Indian Media your and my feelings are quite same. I have stopped watching national news channels long long ago. These fellows are outright retarded. I have nothing more to say about these sick people.

With this shit, we should change our mind and show them exactly how many choices we have. If they want to attack us, we will all leave the planet but India will no longer exist. The remaining overseas Hindus around the world will need to find a new land to occupy.

Un ki Gand phatti huey hay or do din se train ke patry pe ne gye

Sir, words on PDF are not equal to main stream media. What is the sentiment of a common India after PM IK's good will gesture? Is it the same what media is showing?

Sir.

We have been bitten by Pakistan quite often, your own learned members here ascribe to the same view too, when Kargil and Mumbai occurred. If JeM is a proscribed entity, then existence of JeM in any form in Pakistan, becomes the sole responsibility of GoP to deal with, and should have been dealt with by now.

May I just say that Pakistan, by asking for proofs of India after JeM claimed the attack, merely surrendered it's own authority as a State to another nation? Have you ever seen such a precedent where an internationally proscribed outfit operates freely within the national boundaries of a Nation State, and gets a military support (as seen yesterday).

I think, and I may not be amiss here, that if Pakistan was to take actions, based on precisely the same set of evidence that the Military Courts established in their WoT in the NWFP and Baluchistan areas i.e. primarily intelligence based evidence, which were demonstrated, effective and executed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan in a manner akin to what has been done with respect to prosecution of WoT in your lands, things must take a turn for better.

But alas, I doubt that is going to be enough this time.

Regards.

Why should they. they were embarrassed and humiliated not us we came out on top not them but we are the smaller country with fare less endurance look at the notams can you fly to pakistan modi was ready to destroy South Asia for 22 seats look at imran he is saving his country at his own peril.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom