What's new

Bhutan imposes ban on import of certain Bangladesh items

Bhutan is controlled by india. Bhutanese moves are implementation of indan instruction to stop Bangladeshi products to gain market access. Its obvious india wants any product competetion out from Bhutan.

this thread is about Bhutan imposes ban on import of certain Bangladesh items

don't bring India in

kindly stay on topic

Certainly India is behind this Bhutani move. You see, your country has become the only beneficiary of this move. Hope, this will greatly benefit your country.

In reality your export would have destroyed Bhutan's local industries, every country take such protectionist move.

this thread is about Bhutan imposes ban on import of certain Bangladesh items

don't bring India in

kindly stay on topic

Read my prev post. It everything has to do with India.

Bhutan operate on dual currency ngultrum and rupee. How Indians pays Bhutan for the power import from Bhutan? I bet its indian rupee and Bhutan already has plenty of useless rupees lying in their coffer. So importing from India with Rupee will help them a lot.

If you are not careful in dealing with India they will just make you beggar in no time.

Although 'Poor thy neighbours' is an Indian policy, but it did not necessarily uplift the fates of many Indians.

Although 'Poor thy neighbours' is an Indian policy, but it did not necessarily uplift the fates of many Indians.

Just look at the tricks.. if Bhutan were paid by USD then Bhutan would not had to face this difficulties. But Indian made the tricks of the century the way they extended loan of 1 billion to Bangldesh. Alas, we thought we gonna get green back but at the end we got Rupees with Gandhi head for no use whatsoever. But we got to pay them back in green back. I am glad that our experts realized that and reluctant to use those money.

India is looking to destroy bangladesh by banning their export worth 3.2 million $ ..our export is more than 200billion and we are aiming for 3.2 million !!
That is less than 0.001% of our total export ..
These people have no work other than conspiracy theories .. kids try to behave like grow up in these kind of international forums .

Lol its make me laugh when i see bangladeshis crying like little girls and blame everything on India....but they can't help it its in their gene which they got from their brother nation Pakistan.....

Lastly on "'Poor thy neighbours" policy that ppl talk ...US,Europe and other nation who are far away from India are trying to develop friendly relation and more trade with India And who guys who are next door instead of using an oppurtunity of 1 Billion+ mkt for your own nation development u guys works with pity jingoism And crazy conspirarcy theory ...... Awal Darze ke Bekwakoof log...Nothing more to say ..

Lol its make me laugh when i see bangladeshis crying like little girls and blame everything on India....but they can't help it its in their gene which they got from their brother nation Pakistan.....

Lastly on "'Poor thy neighbours" policy that ppl talk ...US,Europe and other nation who are far away from India are trying to develop friendly relation and more trade with India And who guys who are next door instead of using an oppurtunity of 1 Billion+ mkt for your own nation development u guys works with pity jingoism And crazy conspirarcy theory ...... Awal Darze ke Bekwakoof log...Nothing more to say ..

Bhai, "bhais ke saamne been bajanay ka koi faida nahi."

Bhutan is a small country with a small polulation...
So stopping some products may result in a loss of few million dollars ie some 5million$...
Indian exports reached 320billion$ last year... So for some 3-5m$ india is backstabbing BD?
C'mon think logical... That amount is not so big..

The most amazing troll news thing i ever went through ... does BD produce anything that it can export and some one will ban it. ???

The news talks about motor vehicles .... I googled and found this interesting thing. LOL

Bangladesh currently manufactures Auto rickshaw and locally designed three-wheeler motor vehicle Mishuk with engine from Honda. Country has few large car plants which assemble Mitsubishi Pajero, Hino bus, Tata bus and motor cycles. [1]

SO its logical for Bhutanis as where they will drive Autoricksaws in the Hills ???

...Bhutanese are delusional if they ban others and letting just a single country to do business, cause they should have known what MONOPOLY is. But the fact is we all know what controls Bhutan foreign policies:hitwall:

...Bhutanese are delusional if they ban others and letting just a single country to do business, cause they should have known what MONOPOLY is. But the fact is we all know what controls Bhutan foreign policies:hitwall:

Its better to give your foreign policy and strategic affairs to be run through other "HANDS" than to run your country by a bunch of illiterate morons.
Anyways on topic, Bhutan is a fiercely independent country. I know why its on target of defamation because it is an INDIA friendly country.

Now back to my question : If BD doesn't produce any Motor Vehicles (except Autoricksaw) then where does this ban fiasco comes from.
My answer : From some retarded brain farts !!!

A pdf Indian claiming that it is better to "outsource" foreign policy, perhaps this is the reason why we see so much anguish among Hidutva folks about a Sikh and Italian running their country, as the foreign policy of their country has also been "outsourced" or at least tainted by foreign control.

On topic, Bhutan will become Sikkimized, so we should not be surprised to see strange things happening there.

Back
Top Bottom