What's new

Biden to Visit Saudi Arabia in Mid-July: NBC

You said those, I just replied with who the zionists are.

Of course you don't want me to quote you. I show you the mirror, that's why.
You're looking at a mirror and see your soul ugliness but want to project it on others ..shame on you for your uneducated thoughts.. go bury yourself in that black whole you come from..

Never quote me without credible sources.. I know your mind is poisoned and your own opinion is worthless here.. so you better swallow back your poisonous tongue from the black cobra you worship..

You're looking at a mirror and see your soul ugliness but want to project it on others ..shame on you for your uneducated thoughts.. go bury yourself in that black whole you come from..

Never quote me without credible sources.. I know your mind is poisoned and your own opinion is worthless here.. so you better swallow back your poisonous tongue from the black cobra you worship..
why saudi arabia wont have official realtion with israel? uae have

Keep saying Saudi is giving conditions to USA. :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

That way you become the superpower and USA becomes your slave. So easy, just write shit on a forum and become a superpower. :rofl:

:rofl:

Keep saying Saudi is giving conditions to USA. :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

That way you become the superpower and USA becomes your slave. So easy, just write shit on a forum and become a superpower. :rofl:

You are trolling..because you have nothing to say.. just BS..

With an estimated value of US$31.00 trillion, Saudi Arabia has the second most valuable natural resource reserves in the world.[15]

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/markets-economy/090516/10-countries-most-natural-resources.asp

The Qibla for almost 2 billion Muslims.

Trillions in mineral wealth.

Enormous political and economic clout in the Muslim world.

Helping keep the petrodollar system alive.

Strategic location in terms of world trade.

But, just a "gas station".:lol:

How I would love if Pakistan was just a "gas station".:lol:

The guy has a one-digit IQ, as I wrote, either that or his anti-Arab hatred blinds him to this degree.

Sure, the US controls everything that is why Biden is going to KSA to beg and why MBS is still around. Let us not even mention 9/11, biggest attack on US soil in history by outside elements.

I will post this again because it is hilarious.

Whatever way you look at it, KSA won that post-Khashoggi media/propaganda campaign.

And indeed, nobody questions the worldwide supremacy of the US but to dismiss KSA in that fashion is ridiculous. US influence in KSA is far, far lower than it once was and far lower than it is in many/most Western-aligned countries.

@The SC

Do you think that KSA will get its hands on the F-35 or go for other options?

A part of me things that KSA should just recognize Israel (it would change nothing on the ground either way, most Muslim countries already did that, Egypt and Turkey to mention a few) and go seek its own benefits. Israel is almost a direct neighbor and could help KSA on many fronts such as the military sector, agriculture, increase the political clout in the West (Jewish influence) and after all Arabs and Jews are cousins and if they cooperated again (like throughout much of Islamic history) amazing things could happen.

Ideally a solution should be found in regards to Palestine (independent Palestinian state or one-single state with equal rights to both Palestinians and Israelis) but the world is not ideal.

Today national states rule the day and every state looks out for its own interests. KSA will continue to control Makkah and Madinah and recognizing Israel won't change that. Let the Mullah's in Iran or others take the mantle of "resistance" which at the end of the day is empty talk as Israel has been around for 75 years now and only getting stronger.

why saudi arabia wont have official realtion with israel? uae have

They probably should objectively speaking. After all Israel has more to offer KSA than every other Muslim nation. A sad reality but nevertheless the truth. And unlike the UAE, Israel is almost a direct neighbor of Saudi Arabia.

1656319051264.png

Anyway I will never be a fan of your apartheid entity but it is what it is. Geopolitics is all about interests, not emotions.

Anyway why are so many Israelis obsessed about wanting KSA to recognize Israel? Is it because it is the biggest prize in the Muslim world and most symbolic? Aside from the very deep pockets. Most likely the reason but I have seen this a lot online from Israelis and in particular Israeli media.

Last edited:
@The SC

Do you think that KSA will get its hands on the F-35 or go for other options?

A part of me things that KSA should just recognize Israel (it would change nothing on the ground either way, most Muslim countries already did that, Egypt and Turkey to mention a few) and go seek its own benefits. Israel is almost a direct neighbor and could help KSA on many fronts such as the military sector, agriculture, increase the political clout in the West (Jewish influence) and after all Arabs and Jews are cousins and if they cooperated again (like throughout much of Islamic history) amazing things could happen.

Ideally a solution should be found in regards to Palestine (independent Palestinian state or one-single state with equal rights to both Palestinians and Israelis) but the world is not ideal.

Today national states rule the day and every state looks out for its own interests. KSA will continue to control Makkah and Madinah and recognizing Israel won't change that. Let the Mullah's in Iran or others take the mantle of "resistance" which at the end of the day is empty talk as Israel has been around for 75 years now and only getting stronger.

They probably should objectively speaking. After all Israel has more to offer KSA than every other Muslim nation. A sad reality but nevertheless the truth. And unlike the UAE, Israel is almost a direct neighbor of Saudi Arabia.

View attachment 857164

Anyway I will never be a fan of your apartheid entity but it is what it is. Geopolitics is all about interests, not emotions.

Anyway why are so many Israelis obsessed about wanting KSA to recognize Israel? Is it because it is the biggest prize in the Muslim world and most symbolic? Aside from the very deep pockets. Most likely the reason but I have seen this a lot online from Israelis and in particular Israeli media.
31 trilion i think its usa debt

The US will not destroy ksa, it will replace the Royal family. I doubt the Royal family will misbehave to start with.
i think raising the oil price and buying russian and chinese systems including ballistic missiles isnt a misbehave huh?

31 trilion i think its usa debt

What?

With an estimated value of US$31.00 trillion, Saudi Arabia has the second most valuable natural resource reserves in the world.[15]

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/markets-economy/090516/10-countries-most-natural-resources.asp

Nothing to do with the US or any debt for that matter.:lol:

i think raising the oil price and buying russian and chinese systems including ballistic missiles isnt a misbehave huh?

And much, much more than just that.

OP is talking about America apologizing. Need to get realistic, dog wages the tail, tail doesn't wage the dog. What is the limit will be determined by the US, we don't know that. What we know is if they cross the limit they can be replaced by the US. They did this hundreds of times and can do in Saudi. The prince will no longer be price, if the Americans are pissed off too much he can also have the fate of Gaddafi.

Last edited:
biggest prize opens a new market for the mossad and weapon companies that is by far the biggest and is symbolic and will be the biggest accomplishment since israels foundation. They will start merging in the community the goverment and will hold you hostage just like the US and if you upset them get ready to face riots and have your country destroyed. Its like a parasite and iam sure the ones at the top know this and they are in a serious game if they are at fault once the country will never get up again

OP is talking about America apogizing. Need to get realistic, dog wages the tail, tail doesn't wage the dog. What is the limit will be determined by the US, we don't know that. What we know is if they cross the limit they can be replaced by the US. They did this hundreds of time and can do in Saudi. The prince will no longer be price, if the Americans are pissed of too much he can also have the fate of Gaddafi.
KSA has harmed the West and US far more than any other Muslim nation, why did they not remove any Saudi Arabia king to date or even the House of Saud? Why did they never dare to invade the Qibla of Islam? When KSA caused the greatest economic collapse of the US/Western economy during the oil embargo only threats were issued but nothing concrete.

9/11, Khashoggi, open support for the Iraqi insurgency that caused the deaths of 1000's of US soldiers in Iraq, strategic partnership with China far greater than whatever partnership KSA has with the US etc.

If any other state had done what KSA has done, they would have been invaded or at least sanctioned ages ago. However KSA is not your average Muslim state, that is the difference.

Now Biden is backtracking and going to KSA to beg. How pathetic from the almighty US SUPAPOWA!

:lol:

This is the biggest US backtrack in history of a US president. it is absolutely hilarious.

I don't care if the US is the most powerful country in the world, it is still absolutely hilarious, and Biden is still going to KSA to beg, not the other way around.

The whole Khashoggi stuff as well. Nothing happened, LOL.

biggest prize opens a new market for the mossad and weapon companies that is by far the biggest and is symbolic and will be the biggest accomplishment since israels foundation. They will start merging in the community the goverment and will hold you hostage just like the US and if you upset them get ready to face riots and have your country destroyed. Its like a parasite and iam sure the ones at the top know this and they are in a serious game if they are at fault once the country will never get up again

I say just recognize Israel formally like Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, UAE, Morocco and many others did and get the benefits of this without allowing yourself to be infiltrated. Most effective way of doing that is to prevent a Jewish community from emerging in KSA like it has in the UAE.

Just keep it strictly business, science, technology and potentially military cooperation. Less so people to people. I mean, if the goal is to avoid infiltration which is a legitimate concern.

Last edited:
I don't care if the US is the most powerful country in the world, it is still absolutely hilarious, and Biden is still going to KSA to beg, not the other way around.
if you see the ammount of visits from arabs to Egypt in a week is questionable. Something bigger than begging for oil is happening in that meeting

if you see the ammount of visits from arabs to Egypt in a week is questionable. Something bigger than begging for oil is happening in that meeting

I am not sure what you mean. But doesn't change the main point I made. US is the dog and Saudi is the tail. They will only accommodate up to a certain tolerance level, beyond that regime change.

The Arab League turning into a military alliance? "Arab NATO" talk? Not sure what else it could be. Arabs have no existential threats, they have the upper hand (by far) against all regional powers due to economics, resources, population, military strength, geographic size etc. Only exception is tiny Israel which is a surrogate of the US and that only due to nuclear weapons. In an all out war, without US/Western support/nukes, Jordan + Lebanon + Palestine alone would be a match IMO. Israel can't even control the Palestinians effectively.

And due to the tiny size of Israel and its total lack of strategic depth, any use of nuclear weapons against Arabs, will be met with 10.000's of missiles, chemical weapons and likely nuclear attacks as well as I believe that KSA has had access to nukes for ages.

Imagine nuking Palestine/Jordan/Lebanon etc., it would be a suicide given the proximity to tiny Israel. Makes no sense.

So I don't think a large-scale Arab-Israeli conflict is likely at all. What is there else? Nothing that I can think of that is even remotely realistic.

I say just recognize Israel formally like Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, UAE, Morocco and many others did and get the benefits of this without allowing yourself to be infiltrated. Most effective way of doing that is to prevent a Jewish community from emerging in KSA like it has in the UAE.

Just keep it strictly business, science, technology and potentially military cooperation. Less so people to people. I mean, if the goal is to avoid infiltration which is a legitimate concern.
and thats where the mukhabarty play will happen. Ever wonder why the iron dome was denied of UAE? Egypt. dont take this as an insult but the gulf's intelligence agencies are not at the same level as the mossad and will get breached by a way or another morroco ba7rain and UAE are breached but the UAE is not as the rest

Back
Top Bottom