What's new

Biden to Visit Saudi Arabia in Mid-July: NBC

and thats where the mukhabarty play will happen. Ever wonder why the iron dome was denied of UAE? Egypt. dont take this as an insult but the gulf's intelligence agencies are not at the same level as the mossad and will get breached by a way or another morroco ba7rain and UAE are breached but the UAE is not as the rest

I have no doubt that Mossad has already infiltrated most Muslim countries that Israel consider even remotely relevant for them.

I am just saying that there are degrees of infiltration and it all depends on the nature of cooperation, if you limit it more to business, trade, agriculture, science, tech etc. rather than tourism and people to people relations, including actively preventing a strong Jewish community from emerging in your country, it could be done.

Anyway I have no illusions, it would suit Pakistan as well (from a selfish and geopolitical perspective) to recognize Israel but that won't happen anytime soon due to domestic realities which are all too obvious.

The Arab League turning into a military alliance? "Arab NATO" talk? Not sure what else it could be. Arabs have no existential threats, they have the upper hand (by far) against all regional powers due to economics, resources, population, military strength, geographic size etc. Only exception is tiny Israel which is a surrogate of the US and that only due to nuclear weapons. In an all out war, without US/Western support/nukes, Jordan + Lebanon + Palestine alone would be a match IMO. Israel can't even control the Palestinians effectively.

And due to the tiny size of Israel and its total lack of strategic depth, any use of nuclear weapons against Arabs, will be met with 10.000's of missiles, chemical weapons and likely nuclear attacks as well as I believe that KSA has had access to nukes for ages.

Imagine nuking Palestine/Jordan/Lebanon etc., it would be a suicide given the proximity to tiny Israel. Makes no sense.

So I don't think a large-scale Arab-Israeli conflict is likely at all. What is there else? Nothing that I can think of that is even remotely realistic.
no israel plus jordan plus iraq plus GCC to face iran. as iran is close to getting nuclear weapons. This is a trap for the mossad to entrench itself in the gulf forever we all know iran vs israel is a circus joke they both have one goal is to destroy the arabs and Egypt especially KSA and start controlling the middle east unlocking the ottoman persian empires and greater israel

no israel plus jordan plus iraq plus GCC to face iran. as iran is close to getting nuclear weapons. This is a trap for the mossad to entrench itself in the gulf forever we all know iran vs israel is a circus joke they both have one goal is to destroy the arabs and Egypt especially KSA and start controlling the middle east unlocking the ottoman persian empires and greater israel

I doubt that they will be allowed to get nuclear weapons (and even if they do they won't dare to use them) and we all know that this would only create a nuclear arms race that has already started and it would mean a nuclear Saudi Arabia (if not already), nuclear Egypt, nuclear Turkey, nuclear UAE potentially and others.

Also a war between the GCC and Iran is what the West/Israel would love nothing more than anything else. It would destroy two potential strong advisories. I doubt that the leaders of the GCC and Iran are this stupid. After all they are neighbors and they cannot afford a destructive conflict that neither side will win. The only thing that this would result in is mutual destruction. Have no illusions.

Turkey is not a threat to Arabs either, lol, did you see the Syria project? If they can't remove Al-Assad from small Syria, you think that they can become a threat to 20 + Arab countries? Come on, this is a fantasy. Nor do I believe that it is in the interests of Turkey to be hostile to Arabs. They cannot afford that. Just from the economic perspective alone. Why do you think that Erdogan has been reaching out to the GCC states such as UAE and KSA?

Erdogan went absolutely out of his way when MBS visited of all people. Surrendered the Khashoggi element completely too.

The biggest threat to Arabs is internal disunity (as usual) and Western (USA) meddling. Not saying that Iranian/Turkish meddling is always positive but it is minimal mostly (with the exception of Iran supporting some militant Shia groups whose loyalty to Iran only exists as long as Iran is an Islamic Republic) and not existential. At most annoying. This is how I see it from the outside.

Last edited:
I have no doubt that Mossad has already infiltrated most Muslim countries that Israel consider even remotely relevant for them.

I am just saying that there are degrees of infiltration and it all depends on the nature of cooperation, if you limit it more to business, trade, agriculture, science, tech etc. rather than tourism and people to people relations, including actively preventing a strong Jewish community from emerging in your country, it could be done.

Anyway I have no illusions, it would suit Pakistan as well (from a selfish and geopolitical perspective) to recognize Israel but that won't happen anytime soon due to domestic realities which are all too obvious.
and who said they will be recognized as jewish? They can be hardline muslims like this little sneaky fellow

and who said they will be recognized as jewish? They can be hardline muslims like this little sneaky fellow
Screenshot_20220627-114922_YouTube.jpg

View attachment 857179

Who is that guy?

Is Israel involved in supporting terrorists in Sinai or is that just a rumor?

Anyway realistically speaking, do you think that Israel poses an existential threat to Egypt and do you believe that a war with Israel is likely?

Anyway don't you agree that harmful outside meddling in the Arab world is solely or at least mostly due to Arab disunity which has been the usual problem? I always say this but why do countries like Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain etc. even exist when they all should be a part of a large powerful Arabian state? All those GCC states, including Yemen, should merge together. Add Jordan as well. At least some kind of federal entity.

Look at Pakistan and in particular India. India is home to 100's of different ethnic groups, religions, languages etc. yet they are one single state. Pakistan too is more diverse yet we are 1 single country despite all the ethnic groups. Yet Arabs are divided into 20 + countries. I understand that 1 single entity is not realistic but at least unify into 3-4 regional federal states or at least create some kind of Arab EU. The Arab League has been largely useless after all.

It frankly makes no sense, to me it seems that those small GCC states and their rulers, just want their own fiefdoms to govern.

I doubt that they will be allowed to get nuclear weapons (and even if they do they won't dare to use them) and we all know that this would only create a nuclear arms race that has already started and it would mean a nuclear Saudi Arabia (if not already), nuclear Egypt, nuclear Turkey, nuclear UAE potentially and others.

Also a war between the GCC and Iran is what the West/Israel would love nothing more than anything else. It would destroy two potential strong advisories. I doubt that the leaders of the GCC and Iran are this stupid. After all they are neighbors and they cannot afford a destructive conflict that neither side will win. The only thing that this would result in is mutual destruction. Have no illusions.

Turkey is not a threat to Arabs either, lol, did you see the Syria project? If they can't remove Al-Assad from small Syria, you think that they can become a threat to 20 + Arab countries? Come on, this is a fantasy. Nor do I believe that it is in the interests of Turkey to be hostile to Arabs. They cannot afford that. Just from the economic perspective alone. Why do you think that Erdogan has been reaching out to the GCC states such as UAE and KSA?

Erdogan went absolutely out of his way when MBS visited of all people. Surrendered the Khashoggi element completely too.

The biggest threat to Arabs is internal disunity (as usual) and Western (USA) meddling. Not saying that Iranian/Turkish meddling is always positive but it is minimal mostly (with the exception of Iran supporting some militant Shia groups whose loyalty to Iran only exists as long as Iran is an Islamic Republic) and not existential. At most annoying. This is how I see it from the outside.
remove bashar? No just take the land the kurds and SAA and keep getting more excuses to medidtate into countries do the same in iraq. Israel tried this with sinai. Same for iran. Detterence of a nuclear weapon will give freedom to its militias and might as well swallow iraq whole. Intrests of turkey are imperealist libya syria irraq are examples

remove bashar? No just take the land the kurds and SAA and keep getting more excuses to medidtate into countries do the same in iraq. Israel tried this with sinai. Same for iran. Detterence of a nuclear weapon will give freedom to its militias and might as well swallow iraq whole. Intrests of turkey are imperealist libya syria irraq are examples

Syria is a good example of Arab political disunity among the leaders in fact. When the Syrian civil war started there was no Arab consensus on what to do. Some Arab countries supported Al-Assad while others actively opposed him. Instead there should have been an Arab medium (Arab League is useless in its current form) that could have mediated. Al-Assad too should have followed the examples of Mubarak, Saleh and others who stepped down after popular support was lost. Or at least reformed to the extent that most of the discontent would have ended. Instead a giant mess was created that Syria still suffers from to this day with nobody involved being blameless.

Turkey whether you like it or not has legitimate concerns about militant Kurds in Syria. Same story in KRG (Northern Iraq) That is not the same as them annexing Syrian territory. There is a reason why this has not occurred. Similarly with Iran, they have not annexed any Arab territory nor can they.

If you know anything about Iraq, you would know that Iranian meddling is seen extremely negatively. Recently I read that Iraq was boycotting Iranian products to protect its own domestic agricultural sector. Iraqis are very proud and nationalistic people, they won't accept any foreign rule or dominance. When the US failed, others will fail as well.

It is only due to the Western-imposed political system of Iraq which makes it easy for outsiders to influence it but even the pro-Iran bloc in Iraq is a minority nowadays. This simplistic viewpoint of Saudi Arabia supporting Iraqi Sunni Arabs and Iran supporting Iraqi Shia Arabs etc. is outdated.

Iraq is cursed by its geography but if it wants to stay alive as a state it cannot afford to pick any sides, hence why they are playing all their cards, trying to have cordial/close ties with all neighbors, be they KSA, Iran, Turkey or outside of it (USA). Al-Kadhimi visited Iran recently and the same day or the day after he was in KSA. This is a good example of what I am talking about.

Last edited:
Who is that guy?

Is Israel involved in supporting terrorists in Sinai or is that just a rumor?

Anyway realistically speaking, do you think that Israel poses an existential threat to Egypt and do you believe that a war with Israel is likely?
abo hafz or more precisely benjamin iprayem is an imam in libya who was a hardline muslim never leaves a prayer formed a militia called gamaa abo hafz, picked one of the most skilled operators and trained them became one of the most effective militias in libya preforming assasinations and missions handed over by the mossad, then he was sent to westren desert of Egypt to cause trouble but the laptop he gets orders from was breached by the GIS and so his real name and affliation was discovered. THe ones who breached the border were killed by air power and special forces. He was traced to libya where he was caught alive by operators from the GIS and libyan intelligence along with some of his pals and was sent to libya then Egypt in 2017. his current location today is unknown
Definitley in the early years but now they realized its useless to do so while they were being killed left and right in sinai and risking their affliation to the mossad would be a mistake of the century especially after their main head abo moneer was killed. Israeli chips are used for communication between groups so in 2018 they were jammed reaching israel during operations
A war is coming and its not too far or too soon
so far Egypt is the only powerful threat to israel in the region and greater israel must be acheived wether by war or torning countries from the inside both tried both failed

@The SC

Do you think that KSA will get its hands on the F-35 or go for other options?

A part of me things that KSA should just recognize Israel (it would change nothing on the ground either way, most Muslim countries already did that, Egypt and Turkey to mention a few) and go seek its own benefits. Israel is almost a direct neighbor and could help KSA on many fronts such as the military sector, agriculture, increase the political clout in the West (Jewish influence) and after all Arabs and Jews are cousins and if they cooperated again (like throughout much of Islamic history) amazing things could happen.

Ideally a solution should be found in regards to Palestine (independent Palestinian state or one-single state with equal rights to both Palestinians and Israelis) but the world is not ideal.

Today national states rule the day and every state looks out for its own interests. KSA will continue to control Makkah and Madinah and recognizing Israel won't change that. Let the Mullah's in Iran or others take the mantle of "resistance" which at the end of the day is empty talk as Israel has been around for 75 years now and only getting stronger.

They probably should objectively speaking. After all Israel has more to offer KSA than every other Muslim nation. A sad reality but nevertheless the truth. And unlike the UAE, Israel is almost a direct neighbor of Saudi Arabia.

View attachment 857164

Anyway I will never be a fan of your apartheid entity but it is what it is. Geopolitics is all about interests, not emotions.

Anyway why are so many Israelis obsessed about wanting KSA to recognize Israel? Is it because it is the biggest prize in the Muslim world and most symbolic? Aside from the very deep pockets. Most likely the reason but I have seen this a lot online from Israelis and in particular Israeli media.
KSA didn't show that much interest in the F-35.. it might be going for the British TEMPEST 6G..

As far as Usrael is concerned..remember that Saudi Arabia is the initiator of the two state solution idea and the negotiations that followed..So it won't budge from that principle as the most prominent Muslim country and center..Also it can get anything it needs in those fields you mentioned from all over the world.. in brief It will keep peace with Usrael but will not normalize relationships unless a two state solution in found and implemented..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom